剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表
听着 公路安全第一条
Listen, the first rule in road safety
就是不要站在路中间
is you don't stand in the middle of it.
你怎么找到我的?
How... how did you find me?
我追踪了Sam卡车的导航系统
I tracked the nav system in Sam's truck.
电♥话♥里你听起来很紧急
You sounded stressed out on the phone,
所以我就想 你知道我很傻
so I figured, you know... I mean, I know I'm a dummy,
但我不聋 我想我应该出来看看
but I'm not deaf, you know, and I figured I'd come out
确保你没事
And make sure you're okay.
等下
Wait.
Angus
Angus.
Angus!
Angus!
嘿 嘿 醒醒! Angus!
Hey, hey, hey! Angus!
能听到吗?
Can you hear me?
你回来了
You came back.
当然了 我答应你的
'Course I did. I promised.
今天有很多承诺 是吧
Big day for promises, huh?
没错
Yeah, it is.
他们会打电♥话♥给你女朋友
These guys are gonna call your girl,
告诉她你的下落
let her know where you are.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
嘿 Duncan 能用下你的手♥机♥吗?
Hey, Duncan. Can I use your phone?
Sam?
Sam?
我们得...我们得去找找她
We're gonna... we're gonna go and we're gonna find her.
好
Okay.
Moore
Moore.
Sam 是我
Uh, Sam. It's me.
McNally
McNally.
你在哪儿
Where are you? Eee.
5号♥公路
Uh, Concession 5 Road,
一条可爱的死路
just this adorable little dead end.
遇到了一个女孩儿
Um, there was this girl.
她捅伤了一个男人
She stabbed this guy.
说来话很长了
Actually, it's a really long story.
是吗 说来话长?
Is it? Is it a long story?
抱歉 你是以为我不会出现吗?
I'm sorry. Uh, did you think I wasn't gonna show up?
亲爱的 我从没有怀疑过你
Sweetheart, I never doubted you for a second.
好 那我们一切照旧 是吧?
All right. We still good to do this thing?
我们错过了第一个时间段
Well, uh, we missed our first window,
不过等45分钟 就可以继续了
but give it about 45 minutes, we could be back in business.
好
Okay.
McNally?
McNally?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我很好
I'm great.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
她在路上了
She's on her way.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
你看起来美极了
You look perfect.
蓝色的东西
Something blue.
准备好了?
Ready?
是的
Yeah.
等下见
See you in a minute.
我爱你
I love you.
各位至爱亲朋
Dearly beloved...
今天我们欢聚一堂 来见证
We are gathered here today to witness the union
Samuel Jay Swarek...
of Samuel Jay Swarek...
与Andrea Grace McNally...
Andrea Grace McNally...
神圣的婚礼
in holy matrimony.
现在 两位新人即将结合
Into this estate, these two present come now to be joined.
如果任何人有正当理由 证明他们的结合并不合法
If anyone can show just cause why these two should not be lawfully joined together,
请现在提出
let them speak now,
或者可以永远保持缄默
or they can forever hold their peace.
Sam?
Sam?
我 Samuel Jay Swarek...
I, Samuel Jay Swarek...
愿意娶你 McNally...
take you, McNally...
Andrea Grace McNally...
Andrea Grace McNally...
作为我的合法妻子
as my lawfully wedded wife...
爱你 珍惜你
to love and to cherish...
接受你
to... embrace...
并给你自♥由♥
and to set free.
你接受了一个破碎的男人 并给予他完整
You took a broken man and you made him whole.
每一天 我都会感激在心
And each day, I will be grateful.
我感激你所给我的一切
I am grateful for everything you've given to me.
所以现在我接受你
So, now I take you...
我的朋友 死党 搭档
my friend, my best friend, my partner,
一生挚爱
and the love of my life...
无论好坏 生病健康
for better or for worse, in sickness and in health,
现在 永远 不变
for now, forever, for always.
我准备了最精彩的誓词
I had the greatest vows ever.
现在找不到了
And I can't find them.
所以...
So...
此刻
Here I am...
我看着你
looking at you.
我所知道的就是
And this is what I know.
从第一眼见到你 我就爱上了你
I have loved you since the moment I saw you.
爱你也恐惧
Loved you and feared you.
不是恐惧你 而是现在这样
Well, not you, but this.
我一直很害怕爱得...如此深刻
I have been so terrified to love... this profoundly.
但不再是了
But not anymore.
无论好坏
For good and for bad...
美好和艰难
for great and for hard...
无论梦境
for dreams...
以及梦境背后的现实
And the truth behind the dreams...
我都在
I am here.
我是属于你的
I am yours.
Sam Swarek...
Sam Swarek...
我选择你
I choose you.
我承诺尊重你 珍惜你
I promise to honor you and cherish you.
虽然我不会服从于你 基本上
And while I will not obey you, per se...
但我会永远倾听你
I will always hear you.
一直爱你
And I will keep loving you...
一刻不停
one moment after another...
每一次都更爱你
one epiphany at a time.
交换戒指吗
We got any rings?
好
Yeah.
给
Here you go, pal.
以这枚戒指 我娶你为妻
With this ring, I thee wed.
谢谢
Thank you.
但你好像拿错戒指了
But I think you have the wrong ring.
抱歉
Sorry.
再来一次 好吗
Once again. Okay.
以这枚戒指 我娶你为妻
With this ring, I thee wed.
以这枚戒指 我嫁给你
With this ring, I thee wed.
在主授予我的权力下
By the power vested in me,
我宣布你们结为夫妻
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
女士们 先生们 请注意
Ladies and gentlemen, if I could have your attention.
同僚们 可能这就像阅兵吧
Troops, this is, uh, like parade, I guess.
根本没人会听
And no one listens anyway.
好了
All right.
我很荣幸 不 我很激动
I am honored... no, I am thrilled...
能代表...他们人呢?
to present... where are they?
这对新婚夫妇
Mr. and Mrs...
Andy和Sam!
...Andy and Sam!
结婚最糟糕的地方就是
You know, the worst part about this marriage thing is
真的可能发生在我们身上
that it could actually happen to us now.
很有可能
Like, it's a possibility.
你要放轻松 高妹
You just need to, like, relax, string bean.
我们没要结婚
We're not getting married.
我真不喜欢你嚼东西的样子
I already don't like the way you chew.
剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表