剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表
回想一下 说不定就能记起来了
play it back, you might remember something.
我当时在打球啊亲 谁看路边的车啊
I was playing ball, man. I wasn't watching cars go by.
当然 但你是运动员 反射神经很好
Sure, but you're an athlete. You got great reflexes.
我打赌 你听到枪响的那一瞬间
I'll bet when you heard those gunshots,
肯定回头看开枪的方向了
you looked to see where they were coming from.
就算我真看见了 我也不会告密的
Even if I did, I'm not a snitch.
Ramon 做正确的事怎么能是告密呢
Ramon, doing the right thing isn't being a snitch.
那叫把害人的人关进监狱
You're putting a guy in jail that hurts people.
我想打棒球
I want to play baseball.
但我得先活着才能打吧
But I have to stay alive to do that.
能让我先看看他么? 我得看看他
Look, can I just see him? I really need to see him.
Michie 你可以让一切都改变的
Michie, you can make such a difference here.
枪击发生的时候你就在球场
You were on the field when the shooter fired.
你的男友卷入一场阵地战
Your boyfriend got caught up in a turf war.
你觉得他们是冲着Raj去的 因为他和杀街帮有关联
You think they're after Raj because he was connected to Kill Street.
你之前见过那辆银色的SUV吗?
That silver S.U.V... you ever seen it before?
见过 Boz Shepherd的
Yeah... belongs to Boz Shepherd.
那你看见今天是谁开的车吗?
Did you happen to see who was driving it today?
你们想让我说是Boz
You want me to say it was Boz.
就算我说了又有什么用? 他一周就能放出来
And what if I did? He'd be out in a week.
不可能的 有两个孩子伤着了
No, he won't. We got two kids down.
枪手至少得判20年
The shooter would be going away for at least 20 years.
20年
20 years.
Michie
Michie.
你看到枪手了吗?
Did you see the shooter?
我知道你很怕 但你要知道
Look, I know that you're scared, but you got to know
我们会尽全力保护你
that we would do everything we can to protect you.
那我弟弟 我的家人呢? 你们打算怎么保护他们?
What about my brother, my family? How are you gonna protect them?
指认出枪手真的是你保护他们最好的机会
Well, by identifying the shooter, that really is your best chance of keeping them safe.
真的是
It really is.
是Boz
It was Boz.
开车的是他
He was driving.
是Boz
It was Boz.
抓到他了
We got him.
那Henry Kim怎么办?
What about Henry Kim?
如果Kim在知道有人指认了Boz
Well, if Kim knows Boz got I.D.'d,
也许会改口 你觉得呢?
he just might change his story, right?
Boz是很聪明 可他不会魔法
You know, Boz is a talented guy, but he's not magic.
他不可能同时出现在两个地方
He can't be in two places at the same time.
我们已经确认他当时在现场了
Yeah, we've got him at the crime scene.
一小时前有目击证人指认了他
An eyewitness I.D.'d him about an hour ago.
也就是说 要么是证人说谎
Which means either our witness is lying
要么是你记错
or you may have been confused about this morning.
有人在球场看见他了?
Someone saw him at the baseball field?
对
Yes, they did.
Jameson帮也没那么厉害
The Jameson Gang isn't that strong.
只要抓到Boz 剩下的人我们分分钟就能搞定
If Boz goes away, we're gonna have a field day picking off the rest of them.
你们这区就能回归和平
You're gonna get your neighborhood back.
你的生意你自己也能做主了
You'll be the boss of your own business again.
你只要说出真♥相♥就好
Yeah, all you have to do is just tell the truth.
好吧 我可能没看到他吧
Okay, so maybe I didn't see him.
我会让Boz把牢底坐穿
If I'm gonna put Boz away for good,
但你得提供一份清晰的笔录
I'm gonna need a clear statement from you.
我今早没看见他
I didn't see him this morning.
Boz不在这儿
Boz wasn't here.
你确定吗?
You're sure?
好的 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
Gail 就像你说的那样 他只需要说出真♥相♥就行了
Gail, it's like you said... all he needed to do was tell the truth.
你今天早餐吃了什么?
What'd you have for breakfast this morning?
不好意思...什么?
I'm sorry... what?
抱歉 我能看看你手♥机♥吗?
Sorry. Can I see your phone?
不行
No.
我重新表达一下
Uh... Let me rephrase that.
你手♥机♥该不会有咱们那种视频吧
You wouldn't happen to have anything on your phone
你不会发给朋友
that you would, you know, E-mail to a friend
或者自嗨的时候看吧?
or show your Uncle Gary, do you?
当然没有
Of course not.
你都删了?
Okay, so you've deleted everything?
对 应该吧
Yeah. I think so.
你确定一定以及肯定删了?
Are you 1,000% sure?
要么我再确定一下
I could double-check.
好的 麻烦了 谢谢
Yes, please. Yes.
因为记忆会消逝 但是图片不会...
Because memories fade, but pictures... linger...
你懂我意思吧
if you know what I mean.
懂 那晚在船上 实在是...
Yeah, I mean, that night on the boat...
绝不会消逝的
that's never gonna fade.
是不会消逝在你记忆里 手♥机♥里的还是要消逝的吧?
From your memory, right? Not your phone?
如果你手♥机♥里还有那种照片 赶紧找出来
Because if those pictures are on your phone, you need to find those pictures
然后删掉 行吗?
and you need to delete those pictures. Okay?
倒不是说我后悔了
I mean, not that I regret it,
因为那晚我还蛮爽的
because my body was pretty bangin' that night.
你应该也不错 但我是警♥察♥ 好吗?
So was yours, but I'm a police officer, right?
我们得秉持一定的职业准则
There's a certain standard of professionalism that we have to uphold.
Chloe 你放心吧 我手♥机♥里一点证据都没留
Chloe, rest assured there is no evidence on my phone
别人都不会知道我们曾经相识过
that we ever even met.
真悲哀
That's sad.
但很好 挺好的
But good. That's good.
好吧 既然这事澄清了
Whew. Okay. So, now that we've cleared that up,
我现在就能特别不伪善地 去教训那个小屁孩了
I can now go give a lecture to a teenager from a non-hypocritical place of wisdom.
好吧
Okay.
哦对了 Dov
Oh, hey, and, Dov,
你觉得孤独的时候 欢迎你随时取用
feel free to use whatever is up in the ol' memory bank
深藏脑海中的那些记忆
for, you know, those, uh, lonely times.
她做完笔录了?
Hey. She all done with her statement?
对 我正要带她去医院看男友
Yeah, I'm just taking her to the hospital right now to see the boyfriend.
他们正在给Boz登记
They're booking Boz now.
能走了吗?
Look, can we go?
嘿 Michie
Hey, Michie.
你问我是不是Boz 我跟你说是
You asked if it was Boz, and I told you it was Boz.
你答应过我要照顾我和弟弟的
You said you'd take care of me and my brother.
当然 我们会的 因为你说的是事实 对吗?
No, no, we will... because you're telling us the truth, right?
Gail
Gail.
没事
It's all right.
你干什么?
What are you doing?
我感觉有点怪
I feel very weird about it.
Michie的行为很反常
Michie's acting very strange.
Henry改口供是因为他听说我们有目击证人
Henry changes his story because he heard we had a witness.
所以呢?
Yeah?
如果...
Well, what if...
如果Raj不是原本的袭击目标呢?
what if Raj wasn't the intended victim?
Raj是唯一的潜在目标
Raj was the only potential target.
如果他是预定目标 那击中他后为什么还不停手?
If he was the intended target, why would you keep shooting?
你别这样行吗?
Don't do this, okay?
我怎么了?
Do what?
嘿 Steve 我和你一样想抓到Boz
Hey, Steve, I want to get Boz just as much as you do.
我知道 我们抓到他了
Yeah. And we got him.
已经抓到他了 别深究了
We got him. So don't dig.
上次搞砸的人可不是你
You know, you're not the one that screwed up last time.
他无罪开释以后 又有三次飞车枪击案 死了两个人
There's been three drive-bys since he walked, okay? Two dead.
那不是你的错
That wasn't your fault.
就是我的错
It was.
我抓到人 却没准备好报告 可这次 我都准备好了
I had the guy but not the paperwork. Okay, this time, I got it all.
好了 你可以走了
Okay. So, we are letting you go.
什么? 为什么?
What? Why?
他们找到目击证人指证Boz Shepherd了
They found an eyewitness for Boz Shepherd.
这个会还你的
You will get this back,
但首先 我得给你个建议
but first, you are getting a piece of advice.
你要告诉把这个东西发你的人 这样做是不对的
Well, you need to tell whoever sent you this that it is not okay.
行啊 他身中一枪躺医院里呢
Sure. He's lying in a hospital bed with a gunshot wound.
要是Boris没死 我会告诉他 你不赞成这种做法
But if Boris survives, I'll let him know you don't approve.
剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表