剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表
花心情圣
Mm, "Cocktail."
呸 那个哪里酷啦
Ooh, boo. Not near as cool.
最近好吗? 进去喝一杯吗?
How's it's going? You headed in for a drink?
不了 我正要回家
Uh, no. I'm... on my way home.
假期过得好?
Good vacation?
嗯 很好
Yeah, great.
好极了
Great.
你没事吧? 怎么了?
Is everything all right? What's going on?
在想Ted McDonald的案子?
You thinking about this Ted McDonald business?
我自己也想了好几周了
I've been thinking about it myself for, like, weeks.
有好多疯狂的想法
I've got some crazy ideas about it.
不是那回事
No, it's... it's not that.
Sam 我怀孕了
Sam, I'm pregnant.
啊?
What?
我本来不想告诉你的
I wasn't gonna tell you,
但我还得在15分局多待一阵子 所以...
but now I'm gonna be at 15 a little longer, so I figured...
怎么会啊?
How?
意外
It was an accident.
我不是来找你麻烦的
Look, I'm not asking for anything from you, all right?
就觉得应该告诉你 如果你怀疑的话
I just thought you should know. And in case you were wondering,
我跟你分手后没找过别人
there hasn't been anyone else since you.
所以 是啊
So, yeah.
好吧
Okay.
咱们明早再谈吧
We can talk about this more tomorrow.
不谈也行
Or never.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
干得漂亮 Peck
Nice move, Peck.
棒极了!
Yes!
Andy 我想跟你谈谈
Um, Andy, I want to talk to you.
这才20分钟好吗?
It's been like 20 minutes. Really?
Andy?
Andy?
我在这儿接的电♥话♥ 走到这里 他抓住了我
I answered the phone here. I came out. He grabbed me.
从背后袭击了我...我们...
He attacked me from behind. We... uh...
我们搏斗了一下 然后他跑了
look, we fought, and he got away.
你还想要我说什么
I don't know what else you want me to say.
她家垃圾回收箱呢?
Where is her recycling?
家里肯定有的
I know there's recycling somewhere.
她老说起这个
She's always talking about it.
没事 就放这儿吧
It's okay. We'll leave it right here.
等她回来会告诉我们的
She can tell us when she gets here.
我...
It's...
没事的
All right.
什么叫等她回来?
What do you mean, "when she gets here"?
不是让你别告诉她吗
I told you not to call her.
这是她家 哪能不告诉她
Uh, it's her place. She needed to know.
可她就只有这么一晚上
Okay, but she had one night.
就一晚 咱俩逃开这一切的时候 还能有三周的时间呢
One. We had three weeks together we got to get away.
我就想让她好好过一晚 Sam
I just wanted her to have one night, Sam.
Andy
Andy.
天哪
Oh, my god.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
你还好吧?
Are you okay?
我没事 都是我的错
Yeah. I'm fine. It was my own fault.
没关阳台门
I left the balcony doors wide open.
我自己都老不关
I leave them open all the time.
是吗?
You do?
是啊 如果我在家而且醒着的话
Yeah, I mean, if I'm here, and I'm up.
我家空调坏了
My A.C.'s broken.
我去问问楼下邻居有没有看到什么
I'll check with the downstairs neighbors and see if anyone saw anything, okay?
警探马上就到 他们会派巡警走访群众
Detectives are on their way. They'll send uniforms to start canvassing.
对不起啊 把你桌子搞成这样
I'm so sorry about your table.
放了三周假后
With three weeks off, you know,
我真的清醒多了
I... I think I really gained some clarity.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
绝对的
Totally.
我知道我需要什么了
I mean, I know what I need now.
我需要个兄弟
I need a bro, you know?
我已经决定了 你来当我兄弟
And guess what. You're it. I've decided.
想想吧
I mean, just imagine,
咱俩 好兄弟 一辈子
you and me, mano a mano, mi casa es su casa.
Duncan 刮胡子去
Duncan, go shave.
我已经刮过了
I've aleardy... I've already shaved
再刮一遍
do it again
快去 动起来
now, shave your face.
你怎么来了?
What are you doing here?
我以为这是女更衣室
Um I thought that this was the women's locker room.
没有 去年互换了一下
No, they, uh... they switched them last year.
女生们嫌这边水压太小
The girls wanted more water pressure.
是 没错
Right. Of course.
你是Nick吧?
Um... it's... it's Nick, right?
Nick 那个被你亲完就甩掉的男人
Nick, the guy you bailed on a pretty great kiss with,
Nick 天天去咖啡店 总共等了你70多小时
Nick, the loser who's logged 70 hours at that coffee shop
希望能再见到你的那个男人
hoping to see you again.
现在我去是因为咖啡好喝啦
Now I go for the coffee, but initially,
不过之前不是 所以你要给我看什么?
I was... what are you showing me?
没有 就是那个...
Well, it's just... it's here somewhere...
我的铭牌
my name tag.
你是警♥察♥?
You're a police officer?
对啊
Yeah, yeah.
今天上工
I start today.
Ward
Ward.
Juliet Ward警官
Officer Juliet Ward.
对
Mm-hmm.
Juliet是你真名吗?
Is Juliet even your real name?
别这样好吗?
Look, just... just don't, okay?
我之前知道自己一个月后就要入职了
I knew that I was starting work in a month.
所以不想跟别的警♥察♥谈恋爱
And... I didn't want to get involved with another cop.
别的警♥察♥?
Another cop?
你跟很多警♥察♥谈过恋爱?
Have you been involved with a lot of cops?
没有 你呢?
No. Have you?
看吧 就是这种表情
See? See that... that... that look.
我努力想避免的就是这种
That's exactly what I was trying to avoid.
什么表情?
What look?
艾玛 不小心啃秃了窝边草的表情
Uh, the "whoops, I crap where I eat" look.
还有 我说的警♥察♥是指同僚 不是什么别的警♥察♥
And, for the record, I meant fellow cop, not another cop.
我应该说得更清楚点 这是我不对
I should have been more specific, and I apologize.
你就只为你的语法道歉吗?
That's what you're apologizing for? Your grammar?
不是语法的问题 是我选择表达方式的问题
No, not my grammar. Just my... just my choice of words.
你干嘛不早说?
Why didn't you just tell me?
我只是想坚持自己
Look, I was just trying to stick to my plan.
而且 我怕你会让我改变主意
And... I was worried that you would change my mind.
是啊 我也许真会
Yeah, I would have.
欢迎来到15分局
Welcome to 15.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了各位 欢迎回来
All right, everybody. Welcome back.
大家都这么精神焕发 我就放心了
It's nice to see you all looking so bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.
请继续保持
Okay, we're gonna keep it that way,
因为今天我们得逮住一只小贼
because today, we're gonna track down a burglar.
我相信很多人已经听说了
I'm sure that most of you have heard
昨晚McNally警官赶走了一名入侵者
that last night, officer McNally fought off an intruder.
现在由她给大家介绍一下具体情况
I will let her fill you in on the details,
我怕她太谦虚不说哈 就跟大家说一声
but in case she's feeling particularly self-effacing,
McNally狠狠揍了他一顿
I will tell you McNally kicked his ass.
好啦
All right.
这就是我们15分局的风格
That's how we do it in 15.
还有 给大家介绍一下新伙伴
I would also like to introduce the newest member of our platoon.
各位 这位是Juliet Ward警官
Everybody, this is officer Juliet Ward,
从温哥华警局调来的
she's a lateral transfer from Vancouver P.D.
你好
How you doing?
好吧 听我海岸警卫队的兄弟说
Now, according to my pals on the coast,
剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表