剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表
她爸给她的狗下毒 让她看着狗死掉
Her dad fed her dog poison, made her watch it die.
然后把它从车窗扔出去
Then threw it out of the car on Newman's line.
Hayley 是真的吗?
Uh, Hayley, is that true?
拜托别让我跟他们回去
Please don't make me go back with them.
法律上来说 他们有监护权 你才16岁
Legally, they have custody of you. You're only 16 years old.
她问她爸能不能去跟男生看电影
When she asked her dad if she could go to a movie with a guy,
他就让她在车♥库♥睡了一夜 那不犯法吗?
he made her sleep in the garage overnight. Is that illegal?
确实不犯法
No. Not really.
他让我写作业写一整晚
He makes me stay up all night to do my homework,
如果我写错了 他就抽皮带
and if I get it wrong, then he whips out his belt.
这个呢? 不犯法吗?
What about that? Is that illegal?
你是说 他虐待你?
Are you saying he abuses you?
听着 我...
L-look, I...
我不想让他坐牢 好吗? 我只是...
I don't want him to go to jail, okay? I just...
我只是想跟Connor在一起
I just want to be with Connor.
你找到她了吗?
Have you found her?
是的 她很安全
Yes. She's safe.
那男孩伤害她了吗?
Did that boy lay his hands on her?
你女儿很好 先生 她很好
Your daughter's just fine, sir. She's fine.
Hill先生 你家有狗吗?
Mr. Hill, do you have a dog?
我们的狗几天前跑了
Our dog ran away a few days ago.
所以它没被下毒?
Mm. So he wasn't poisoned?
Hayley告诉你的吗?
Did Hayley tell you that?
Hill先生 你女儿现在是否可能在经历叛逆期?
Mr. Hill, is it possible your daughter's going through a rebellious phase right now?
你是说 我女儿自愿离开家
Are you suggesting my daughter left the house
跟那男孩过了一晚上?
and voluntarily spent the night with that boy?
对16岁女孩来说 并不少见
It's not unusual for a 16-year-old girl.
怎么了 爸爸?
What happened, Dad?
没事 Jeremy
It's okay, Jeremy.
要用多久才能粉碎她这种邪恶的意志?
What will it take to break that spiteful will of hers?
什么? 粉碎她意志?
I'm sorry? Break her will?
这是家庭私事
This is a private family matter.
我现在要见我女儿
I'd like to see my daughter now.
Nash警探很快会送她回家
Detective Nash is gonna be bringing her home very soon.
我有几个小问题要问你 Hill先生
I just have a couple of quick questions for you, Mr. Hill.
你的家人愿意的话 可以在这儿等
Your family can stay and wait for you if you like.
或者我送他们回家 那样舒服一些
Or I can take them home where they'll be more comfortable.
回家去 Ellen
Go home, Ellen.
Hayley回去时 我希望家里有人
I want someone there when Hayley gets back.
走 Jeremy
Come on, Jeremy.
我想跟爸爸一起
I want to stay with Dad.
听你妈妈的
Listen to your mother.
我为我们惹的麻烦向你道歉
I apologize for all the trouble we've caused you.
没事
No.
Hayley什么时候回家?
When will we get Hayley home?
警探要给她录口供
Uh, she's just gonna give her statement to the detective,
然后我们就能结案了
and then we're gonna close the books on this.
他会把她弄到车♥库♥去
He's gonna take her to the garage.
Jeremy...
Jeremy...
车♥库♥里会发生什么 Jeremy?
What happens in the garage, Jeremy?
Lloyd负责惩戒
Discipline is Lloyd's domain.
你不参与惩戒吗?
So you're not party to discipline?
我们是个传统家庭
We're a traditional family.
我知道人们都怎么想
I know what people think of that.
但你需要费很大力气
But it actually takes an incredible amount of strength
才能做到一切屈从于你的丈夫
to submit to your husband in all things.
那肯定的
I'm sure it does.
Hayley会怎么样?
So, what's gonna happen to Hayley?
我觉得你这阵子最好避开Hayley
Hey, I think it's a good idea for you to steer clear of Hayley
和她的家人 他们够忙的了
and her family for a while. They got a lot going on.
那我就放弃吗? 我爱她
So, what... just give up? I love her.
也许就是错误的时间遇见对的人吧
Well, maybe it's a right girl/wrong time scenario.
别担心 我们会保证她的安全
Don't worry. We'll make sure she's okay.
还是我来保证她的安全吧 谢谢你们送我
I'll make sure she's okay. Thanks for the ride, guys.
听起来他不会放弃
Doesn't sound like he's gonna give up.
他并没有多少选择
Well, he doesn't have much of a choice.
我打给警长 告诉他我们要在这儿 留一会儿
I'll call staff, tell him we'll stick around for a while
确保这孩子不会乱跑
and make sure the kid stays put.
好
Okay.
Lloyd 我得告诉你 我们要调查虐待投诉
Lloyd, um, I got to tell you, we have to investigate abuse claims
即使这些投诉没有根据
even if they're completely unfounded.
我们可以转交给儿童服务机构
We could turn it over to Child Services,
但他们一旦介入 就跟亲戚似的
but once they're in, they're like in-laws.
你可就甩不掉了
You can't get rid of 'em.
我们把亲戚都留在北方了...
Yeah, we left them up north...
搬到这里的唯一一件好事
the one good thing about moving to the city.
这城市还有其他可爱之处...
There are other things to love about the city...
混凝土 交通堵塞
concrete and gridlock.
是啊
Yeah.
我们不该来的 我们是家庭观念很重的人
We shouldn't have come here. We're family-values people.
嗯
Yeah.
Lloyd 我尽最大努力保护城市的安全
Lloyd, I do my best to keep this city safe.
但学校还是一团糟...
But the schools are a mess...
团伙暴♥力♥ 未成年饮酒 药物成瘾
gang violence, underage drinking, hard drug use.
至少学校的护士会发安全套
At least the schools nurses are giving out condoms.
他们应该教学生禁欲
They should be teaching abstinence. I mean,
这是制止意外怀孕的唯一办法
that's the only way you're gonna stop unwanted pregnancies.
我是说 这些你肯定都懂
I mean, geez, I'm sure you know all about that.
什么意思?
Uh, how do you mean?
家庭结构的破裂会导致犯罪
The breakdown of the family structure - leads to criminal behavior.
你每天都在面对这些
You deal with it every day.
是的 破碎的家庭不会带来什么好事
Right. Yeah. Nothing good ever came from a broken home.
没人会等待婚姻
There's no more waiting until marriage.
孩子们会跟手♥机♥软件上 认识的陌生人勾搭到一起
These kids are hooking up with strangers they met on a phone app.
有免费牛奶时 何必买♥♥奶牛?
Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?
这事不会发生在Hayley身上
That's not happening to Hayley.
那你怎么办 把她锁起来?
So what do you do... lock 'em up?
警探 你应该回家 并发誓建立一个传统家庭
You go home, Detective, and you commit to raising a traditional family,
我现在就要这么做
which is what I'd like to do right now.
爸爸每天都让我穿这些裙子
Dad makes me wear these dresses every day,
学校的每个人都开始说我是假正经
and everybody at school started calling me goody-two-shoes.
所以我让所有男生看裙底
So I let all the boys look up the dresses,
他们就不那么说了
and everyone stopped saying it.
那不是个好主意吧
That's not a good idea.
车♥库♥里闹鬼
The garage is haunted.
怎么讲?
Haunted how?
我小时候 有一次醒来
When I was little, I woke up one time,
我爸爸说一个外科医生 把魔鬼缝进了我的身体里
and my dad said a surgeon had come and sewn up a demon inside me.
我知道 他就是这么说的
I know. It's what he said.
Hayley 我要打个电♥话♥
Hayley, I need to make a phone call.
她爸爸还在你那儿吗?
Hey, you still have the dad?
马上就走了 她怎么样?
Barely. How is she?
她描述的那些行为...
The things she's saying that he does...
听起来是严重的精神虐待
it sounds like serious psychological abuse.
你得给我点儿能起诉他的罪名
Well, you got to give me something to charge him with.
不然我就留不住他了
Otherwise, I can't hold him.
他可能是没有犯法 但Hayley是个孩子
Look, he may not be doing anything illegal, but Hayley is a child.
好吗? 她没法保护自己 那是我们的职责
All right? She can't protect herself. That's our job.
警探?
Detective?
好 我稍后联♥系♥你吧
Uh, yeah, I'm gonna call you right back, okay?
抱歉 谢谢
Sorry. Thanks.
我要感谢你找到了我女儿
Look, I-I just wanted to thank you for finding my daughter.
你不知道我有多么感激
You'll... you'll never know how grateful I am.
是吧 Lloyd 我也马上要有孩子了
Yeah. Uh, Lloyd, I, uh... I'm about to have, uh, one myself.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
是的
Yeah.
第一个?
Your first?
对 第一个
Yeah, my first.
你妻子一定很兴奋
Wow, your wife must be thrilled.
她很兴奋 是的
Oh, she's thrilled, yeah.
剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表