剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表
你们有交谈吗?
And did you talk?
有
Yes.
谈了什么?
About what?
我让他做我将要收养孩子的教父
I asked him to be the godfather of the child I'm about to adopt.
他就开了个马龙白兰度的玩笑
And he made some stupid joke about Marlon Brando
然后他...
and then he...
拥抱了我 说他很荣幸
he hugged me and he said he would be honored.
当时几点钟?
And what time was that?
大概是爆♥炸♥发生前1小时
That was about an hour before the bomb went off.
你跟你哥哥一起多长时间?
And how long were you with your brother?
有一会儿
It was a while.
能说具体吗?
Can you be more specific?
当时发生了很多事
There was just a lot going on,
所以我没有注意时间
so I-I wasn't paying attention to the time.
离开休息室后 你们俩有去别的地方吗
Did you two go anywhere else after the, uh, lounge?
有 我们去喝了杯咖啡
Yeah, we were gonna grab a coffee,
要去他办公室
and we were gonna go to his office.
所以爆♥炸♥发生时
So, you were with Steve in his office, drinking coffee,
你跟Steve在他办公室里喝咖啡?
when the bomb went off?
我没这么说
That's not what I said.
抱歉 我有点不明白
Sorry. I'm having trouble following.
Gail 案发当天
Gail, were you with your brother
下午5点到6点间 你和你哥哥在一起吗?
between 5:00 and 6:00 P.M. on the date in question?
Steve和我...
Steve and I were...
Gail
Gail.
我们...
We...
回答问题
answer the damn question.
坐下 督察
Sit down, inspector.
Peck小姐...
Ms. Peck...
请继续
Go on.
我...Steve和...
I-I was... Steve and...
法官大人 我想私下里和你
Your honor, I'd like to speak with you,
我的律师 还有检方单独聊几句
with my counsel, and the prosecution in private.
如果这是拖延战术
If this is a stalling tactic...
不是的 法官大人
It's not, your honor.
你会想听我将要说的话
You'll want to hear what I have to say.
给你5分钟
You've got five minutes.
Peck小姐?
Ms. Peck...
在
Yeah?
你现在可以离开 不要乱走
You're dismissed for the time being. Don't go anywhere.
爸爸 怎么回事?
Dad, what happened?
他认罪了
He confessed.
他接受了认罪缓刑
He took a plea deal.
他会作证指认Santana警监和Aidan Kelly
He's gonna testify against commissioner Santana and Aidan Kelly
请求从轻处罚
for a slap on the wrist.
那...那很好啊
S-so, that's... that's good.
你觉得这很好吗? Gail?
You think that's good, Gail?
是吗? 真的吗?
Do you? Really?
Steve.
Steve.
他没话跟你说
Oh, he has... he has nothing to say to you.
我不是记者 是他妹妹
I'm not a reporter. I'm his sister.
能给我们几分钟吗
Can you just give us a second, please?
当然
Sure.
请告诉我 所有一切都会过去的 对吗?
Please tell me that everything's just... it's gonna blow over, right?
不 不会的
No, no, it's not.
你不知道我给自己惹了什么麻烦
You don't know what I got myself in the middle of.
不 我们的父母和Santana
No. Our parents and Santana... it's, uh...
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me too.
需要载你回家吗?
Need a ride home?
我不能回家去
I can't go home.
她睡着了?
She sleeping?
是啊 只要我不停走动
Uh, yeah, as long as I keep moving around.
我一趟下来 她就想玩
The second I lie down, she wants to play.
肯定很辛苦
Yeah. Must be tough.
听我说 Andy 我...
Look, Andy, I'm...
昨晚的事很抱歉 好吗
So sorry about last night, okay?
不会再发生了
That'll never happen again.
我就是...想知道该怎么做
I'm just... Trying to figure it out,
明白吗
you know?
我明白 我也是
I know. Me too.
那想到了吗
Any luck?
没 没有
No. Not really.
我不禁想 如果我离开一阵子
I can't help but think, would it just be easier for everybody
会不会对大家都轻松一点?
if I got out of town for a bit?
我觉得Sam不会觉得轻松
Well, I don't think that would be easier for Sam.
你知道 如果不是你
You know, and if it wasn't for you,
我和孩子就不会有今天
the two of us wouldn't even be here.
听我说 我...我姐姐要来跟我住几个礼拜
Look, my, uh... my sister's coming to stay with me for a couple weeks.
所以你和Sam随时都可以来看宝宝
So you and Sam can see the baby as often as you want.
我会开始过自己的生活 明白吗?
And I got to start working on building my own life, you know?
好
Okay.
我们该走了
We got to get going.
不过我们回头见 好吗
But I'll see you around, all right?
好
Okay.
不好意思 能再快一点吗
Excuse me. Can you go any faster?
我要赶不上飞机了
I'm gonna miss my plane.
真的吗?
Oh. Seriously?
真扯淡
Unreal.
你手♥机♥关机了
Your phone's off.
我知道 之前在法♥院♥
I know. I was in court.
怎么...没出什么事吧
What are... is everything okay?
Nick 你怎么知道我是坐这辆车?
Nick, how did you know that this was my car?
我不知道
I didn't.
你是我拦下的第四辆去机场专车
You're the fourth airport limo I've pulled over.
可以为我移步 下车来吗 女士?
Want to step out of the car for me, please, ma'am?
我马上回来
Um... I'll be right back.
你瞧 Nick 我...我要赶不上飞机了 所以...
Look, Nick, I'm... I mean, I'm gonna miss my flight, so...
不重要 飞机多的是 对吗?
doesn't matter. There's a million flights, right?
什么啊
What?
听我把话说完
Look, just hear me out.
你确实有努力保持距离
You did try to keep your distance.
但我没有让你这么做
I didn't let you.
我以为你抗拒 是因为你害怕
I thought you were pulling away 'cause you were scared.
但实话实说 害怕的人是我
But if I'm honest, it's me that was scared.
我也是
Me too.
是吗
Yeah?
是
Yes.
是的 但我...我还是希望可以有结果
Yes, but I... I still... I want this to work.
很好
Good.
我...我跟你走
Well, I'll... I'll come with you.
我们在那儿碰头 我去找你
I'll meet you there. I'll meet...
我得收拾东西
I got to pack, anyway.
好
Okay.
太好了 剩下的事儿我们一起想办法
Good. We'll figure it out.
好
Okay.
非常感谢你来见我
Thank you very, very much for meeting me here.
嗯 没什么
Yeah, no problem.
一切都好吗?
Is everything okay?
很好
Oh, yeah, it's great.
好极了
It's great.
出什么事了?
What happened?
我...
Well, I had, um...
今天在法庭上
I had two stories
我准备了两个故事
that I was gonna tell in court today.
一个是真♥相♥ 另一个则是
One was the truth, and then one was LIKE
离真♥相♥还差得远
well, it was further away from the truth.
我真不知道当时
And I don't really know which one
如果有机会的话 我会讲哪个故事
I would have told... had I been given the chance.
也不知道那样会让我成为怎样一个人
And I don't know what that says about me as a person.
剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表