剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表
谢谢 干杯
Thank you. Cheers.
谢谢
Thank you very much.
给
Here you go.
给这咖啡多加点糖
You know, if I turn my coffee into a dessert,
也许就没那么难以下咽了
it just might be drinkable.
给我
Gimme.
抱歉
Oh. Sorry.
Traci 稍等一下 稍等一下
Hey, Traci, one second. One second. One second.
听我说 别那么紧张
Just... just... listen. Try to relax.
咦
Oh, yeah.
这个好看 你看起来很美
That's nice. Yeah, looks good.
我挺喜欢的
I love it.
你不用这样的
You didn't really need to do that.
这个嘛...
Well...
肯定都会顺顺利利的
Everything is gonna be fine.
这是我第一次突袭
Yeah, I just... it's my first raid.
我就是有点担心
I'm worried.
担心我们浩浩荡荡赶过去
I'm worried we're gonna show up
结果那里没人
and there's gonna be nobody there.
或者更惨
Or worse...
我们赶过去 结果哪一步没走对 害人受伤
we'll get there and something will go wrong, somebody will get hurt.
那些家伙手段可狠毒了
These guys are ruthless.
可你已经准备得很完美了
But you couldn't be more prepared.
今天我们肯定能让街头少掉很多非法枪♥支♥
And we're gonna get a ton of guns off the street today.
好吧?
Okay?
我会一直陪着你的 现在嘛...
And I'm gonna be there right beside you. Now...
多来点咖♥啡♥因♥
Caffeinate me.
等等 要么这样
Hey, wait. Maybe...
你绕着车跑两圈
Ehhh... Maybe you need to take a lap around the car.
放松一下 把紧张都甩掉
Just to loosen up, you know? You shake it out.
你认真的吗?
Are you serious?
这是警探的小秘密 Nash
Little detective secret here, Nash.
其实我现在还挺紧张的
In fact, I'm a little tense right now.
我能先去吗? 你介意不?
Maybe... can I go first? Do you mind?
真的挺有效的
It really helps.
那你去
Okay.
好 谢啦
All right. Thanks.
我去!
Geez!
我还真放松了点
I do feel more relaxed.
Dov 凡事都要有度
Dov, moderation is key.
我觉得他是想说你有毛病
I think what he's trying to say is that you have a problem.
明明是你们不肯给Nori海苔一个机会
I'm telling you, you guys haven't given Nori a chance.
你们知道这里面含多少铁元素吗?
Do you have any idea how much iron is in this?
Gail 你该试试看 你肯定缺
Gail, you should try it. I bet you're deficient.
你敢说我缺?
What did you just call me?
别呀 这可在我车里
Seriously? In the truck?
出去 都出去 赶紧出去
Out. Out. Just... just get out.
我真觉得你一大早吃这么咸不好
I do think it's a little early, though, for that much sodium... just saying.
怕啥 我水喝得多
Don't worry. I'm guzzling water.
警报 Jamie出现了
Uh... Jamie alert.
你赶紧上手把这事处理了
You should probably get on that.
我是说别真的上手
I mean, get rid of that.
勾引女神的日常哈 Diaz
Just another day tempting the gods, huh, Diaz?
走吧海草
Come on, seaweed.
你吃的这玩意儿闻起来跟汗似的
You know, that stuff actually smells like you're eating sweat.
你要干嘛?
What are you doing?
翘班吧 突袭有什么好去的
Play hooky with me. You can skip that raid thing.
反正还没有人看到你上班
No one's even seen you come in yet.
你在说笑?
Are you serious?
没有 就说去看心理医生了
Yeah. Call it a mental-health day.
咱们可以躺床上撒谎
We can lie around in bed,
你想做什么就做什么
do whatever you want.
别
Don't.
这工作压力很大的
It's a stressful job.
今天真的很重要
I got a really big day today.
抱歉
I'm sorry, okay?
别嘛 Chris
Come on, Chris.
我也希望我能去 但...
I wish I could, but I...
真的不行
I-I can't.
真是疯了
Crazy.
我还是不敢相信 你居然把后备闹钟给我关了
I still can't believe you turned off the backup alarm.
你简直跟懒忍♥者一样
You're like a snooze ninja.
心之所向 身之所往
The heart wants what it wants,
我的心向往着跟你瘫在床上
and it wanted to stay in bed with you.
油嘴滑舌
Ooh. Smooth.
下不为例啊
Never again, okay?
手♥机♥今晚要放在我床这边
'Cause the phone's staying on my side of the bed tonight.
好的
Okay.
一起工作
Working together.
从Dundas路抄近道
Oh, take Dundas.
Traci的突袭我们可不敢迟到
We can't be late for Traci's raid.
咱们时间正正好
We're making good time.
我以为你想照着导航走呢 副驾
I thought you wanted to follow that thing there, Copilot.
你居然指望我不信自己的本能信那东西吗?
Oh, you want me to trust this red line over my own instincts?
得啦
Come on.
怎么 您的本能也是靠高精度的
Well, are your instincts backed up
实时大数据支撑的吗?
by mass amounts of highly accurate real-time data?
这上面说Dundas路堵得厉害
Okay, so, it turns out Dundas is packed.
还是走Queen街好了
Maybe take Queen.
好吧
Oh, okay.
咱俩这不是挺好
See, look at us...
学习 成长 共事
learning, growing, working together.
我也觉得 来击个掌
I know. High five.
这个还得再练练
Okay, we'll work up to that, yeah?
今天天气这么好 正适合搞突袭
All right, it is a beautiful day for a raid.
不管是麦片粥还是麦草思慕雪
I hope you've had your Wheaties or Wheatgrass Smoothies...
只要能让你们精力充足的
whatever it is you use
希望你们统统都吃好了
to fill your proverbial tanks.
这次的负责人是Nash警探
Uh, Detective Nash has the helm,
现在我就把话筒传给她了
so, uh, I'm just gonna pass it off to her.
上啊 Nash! 这次你是大爷 妹子!
Go, Nash! You're the man, girl!
我们等这一天已经等了很久
All right, today has been a long time coming.
目标是Thom Kozik...老派军♥火♥贩
The target is Thom Kozik... old-school gun dealer.
Kozik以他在Newcastle的订制金属店为幌子
Kozik's trafficking illegal, untraceable firearms
非法贩卖♥♥未标记枪♥支♥
through his custom metal shop on Newcastle.
订单越来越大 交易也越来越频繁
Shipments are getting larger, more frequent,
现在还会加特制的物品
and now come with specialized parts,
比如自♥制♥的小工具 能将半自动的变成自动的
Including D.I.Y. kits to turn semis into fully automatics.
我们为了这案子盯梢好久
All right, so, this has taken a lot of surveillance,
花费了大量的时间和精力
time, and hard work,
但现在我们手里有搜查Kozik店的搜查证
but we have a search warrant for Kozik's shop
以及逮捕他全部手下的逮捕令
and arrest warrants for him and all of his pals.
他今天的货是早上10点到
Today's shipment is due at 10:00 A.M.
我们在那边等着
We'll watch for it
它一到我们就把他们一网打尽
and take them all down the second it arrives.
都装备好 准备踹门了
Let's gear up, kick in some doors.
希望午饭前能收拾好哈
All right, hopefully get it wrapped up by lunch.
不好意思 长官
Excuse me, sir.
McNally 你跟Peck一组 去吧
McNally, you're with Peck. Go ahead.
Epstein 吃啥呢?
Epstein, what are you eating?
恶心死了
It's really gross.
干嘛要在我这儿吃?
Why are you doing it in my parade?
她连绕车跑圈都不用呢!
And she didn't even jog around the car!
我去叫我弟兄做准备
I'm gonna go get my guys in order.
会顺利的
It's gonna be great.
好
Great.
哟 大拿 准备好突袭了吗?
Hey, Hotshot. You ready to raid?
你太牛了 把这些线索都拼在一起
This is incredible, what you put together.
工作量很大的
This is a lot of work.
Leo学校给我留信息了
I just got a message from Leo's school.
剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表