剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表
Nash有消息吗?
Anything from Nash?
什么都没有 你呢?
No, haven't heard anything. You?
没有
Nothing.
我和Gail去Leo学校看看
Okay, well, I guess Gail and I will head over to Leo's school.
说不定她有事绊住了
Maybe she got held up there.
好 就这样吧 有消息告诉我啊
Yeah, that's a good idea. Okay, let me know, okay?
当然了
Yeah. Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
那玩意开着吗?
Is that thing on?
开着啊 一直都开着
Yeah, that thing's on. It's always on.
你觉得聚光灯怎么样?
So, how does the spotlight feel?
有点暖
A little warm.
我们没收了你一车武器
Well, we... we seized a truck of your firearms,
你还是想办法自己坐舒服点吧
so you might as well settle in and get comfortable.
Nash警探怎么样了?
How is, uh, Detective Nash?
她是病了吗? 大家都很担心的样子
Is she sick or something? Everyone seems quite concerned.
你很关心她吗?
Are you concerned?
没有 我就是有几个问题想问她
No, I just have... A couple of questions for her.
没别的了 一些不准确的地方 我需要找她澄清一下
That's all. A few inaccuracies that I would like to clear up.
我这叫...
It's...
叫"Kozik家的定制金属" 不是"Kozik的定制金属"
It's "Kozik's Custom Metal," not "Kozik Custom Metal."
物主代词
Possessive.
不过不要紧
But you know what? Forget about...
语法不是大问题 我就是担心你们警♥察♥
Forget about the grammar. I'm just worried for your officer.
你们干这行这么危险
You people put yourselves in such danger for this job.
谢谢你关心 Thom 你真有绅士风度
Thanks for your concern, Thom. You're a... you're a real gentleman.
谢谢
Thank you.
警探 有时间吗?
Detective, you got a minute?
McNally打电♥话♥过来了
McNally just called.
她在路上联♥系♥到了Leo学校
She talked to Leo's school on the way.
怎么说?
And?
Leo没病 学校也没留言
And Leo's not sick, and the school did not leave that message.
他们不知道今早是谁打电♥话♥给Traci
They have no idea who would have called Traci's cellphone this morning.
Nash去学校了吗?
Did Nash go to the school?
她去了
She did. She did.
两小时前就从那儿走了
She left the front office like two hours ago.
Peck和McNally正在想办法查她去了哪里
Peck and McNally... they're there trying to figure out where she was headed.
帮我看一下这家伙
Watch this guy for a second.
好
Okay.
到底怎么回事?
So, what's going on?
跟以前一样啊
Same as it ever was.
你什么计划? 你有计划的吧?
No, what's your plan? You got a plan?
想交易? 想玩?
You want to trade? You want to play?
我就在这儿 来玩啊
I'm right here. Let's play.
好吧
Okay.
好
Okay.
我抓了你所有兄弟 对吧?
I got all of your guys, right?
我哪知道 这得问你啊
I don't know. You tell me.
我这不是告诉你吗 你兄弟都在我这儿
I'm telling you... I have all your guys.
你有抓我的人吗?
Do you have one of mine?
什么情况?
Hey, what's going on?
听不懂你说什么
I'm not sure what you're asking about.
Traci
Traci.
所谓Leo学校发来的信息是假的
The call from Leo's school... that was a crank.
不是他们学校发的
It didn't come from there.
什么意思?
What are you saying?
就是我们现在还什么都不知道的意思
What I'm saying is we don't know anything yet.
让Swarek好好工作
Hey, let Swarek do his work.
你别进去
You're not going in there.
没有 我就打算随便问他几个问题
No, I was gonna ask him a couple... couple questions, that's all.
这是我的工作 就几个问题 没别的
It's my job. Couple of questions. That's it.
你很冷静?
You're cool?
当然
Yep.
那行
Okay.
好
Yep.
抱歉 我帮不了你 警探
I'm sorry, but I don't think I can help you, Detective.
该我了
It's my turn.
Swarek 没事的 不要紧
Swarek, it's all right. It's fine.
这么多人来来去去的 我都昏头了
All these different people... I'm starting to feel quite turned around.
你是不是希望我们没带她就来突袭?
Were you hoping we weren't gonna do the raid without her?
那你可真是做梦
'Cause, clearly, that didn't work out.
你现在没立场跟我们讨价还价
And now there's no bargain to be made where you walk,
我觉得你是时候告诉我们
so I think it's time you tell us
是谁抓了她 藏在哪里
which one of your guys has her and where.
说
Now.
你要清楚 你所处的情况只能更糟
You know, this could go a lot worse for you.
听懂了吗? 相信我
You understand that? Believe me.
希望那娘儿们值得你如此大费周章 警探
I hope that broad is worth the trouble, Detective.
审讯结束!
Interview is over!
喂 Peck! 不要!
Whoa, whoa, Peck! No!
她在哪儿?!
Where is she?!
行了 够了!
All right, all right, all right!
Peck! 够了!
Peck! All right!
给我出去 Peck!
Get out of here, Peck!
对不起
I'm sorry.
出去!
Out!
那玩意儿还在录吗?
Is that thing still rolling? Huh?
现在是做交易么?
What was that about a bargain?
够了啊! 我们会找到她的
Come on! We're gonna find her,
但这事你不能再插手了
but you're benched.
你不能再插手了 警探!
You're benched, Detective!
她不可能被他抓了 绝对不可能
There's no way he's got her. Okay? There's no way.
因为那意味着他事先知道突袭的事
That would mean he knew about the raid in advance.
他会取消那批货的
He would have canceled the shipment.
没错 你知道他盼着啥吗?
That's right. You know what he was looking for?
他就盼着惹怒我们呢
He was looking to rile us up.
就等着有人揍他
He was looking to get a shot in the head
他好以此要挟我们做交易
so he can cut a deal.
希望我们不用到那一步吧
Well, hopefully, we don't have to do that.
Andy?
Andy?
Traci的手♥机♥在这儿
Traci's phone is here.
Gail?
Gail?
怎么了?
What?
是他
He's back.
这些人是谁?
Who are all these people?
其他分局想来帮忙的警♥察♥
Other platoons... officers that want to help.
好像是袭击了Andy的那个人
Sounds like it's the same guy that attacked Andy.
欺负到自己人头上了 大家都会出动的
Everyone comes out when something like that happens.
是 没错
Yeah, they do.
性犯罪组的那个警探来了
Here comes that Sex-Crimes detective.
走吧
Come on.
刚跟McNally联♥系♥过 这次的花不能算什么线索
Just talked to McNally. No break with the flowers this time.
就是街角普通花店的百合 根本没法查到源头
They're just generic corner-store lilies... impossible to track.
知道了 电♥话♥公♥司♥那边怎么说?
Okay. Hear from the phone company yet?
假消息是从即抛型手♥机♥打出来的 抱歉 长官
Yeah, fake call was placed from a burner. Sorry, sir.
知道了
All right.
警长 你还记得Capello警探吧
Staff, you remember Detective Capello.
当然 警探 感谢你这么快赶来
Of course. Detective, thanks for coming down here so quickly.
当然
You bet. Uh,
去会议室吧
Parade Room, please.
同志们 大家都还记得Capello警探吧
Officers, you'll all remember Detective Inez Capello.
她是性犯罪组的
She's from Sex Crimes.
这次调查由她和Swarek警探领导
She's gonna be running this investigation alongside Detective Swarek.
谢谢
Thank you.
距离McNally警官在Nash警探家遇袭
Okay, so, we have made a little bit of headway
已经有一段时间了
since the attack on Officer McNally at Detective Nash's home.
虽然我们认为嫌犯那晚被吓跑了
While we believe that the predator may have been scared off that night...
从那天起也没有接到类似警情
there haven't been any reports of balcony attacks since that incident...
但我们仍然关注着其中一名潜在嫌犯
we do have our eye on one potential suspect.
嫌犯叫Adrian Clarke
The guy's name is Adrian Clarke.
剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表