剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表
你搞什么?!
What are you doing?!
好了 大家都冷静点
Whoa! Whoa! Everybody, calm down.
我是Epstein警官 这位是Diaz警官
I'm Officer Epstein. This is Officer Diaz.
我们在找Brody Simmons
We're looking for a man named Brody Simmons.
Brody?
Brody?
对
Yes.
你认识他吗?
Do you know him?
当然认识
Of course I know him.
他是我丈夫
He's my husband.
喝点什么?
What can I get for you?
你家有什么波本?
What kind of bourbon you got?
就这一种
One kind.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
再来一杯 Will
Another, Will.
McNally
McNally.
你有时间吗?
Do you have a minute?
有
Yeah.
你知道Nick的双亲死于车祸吗?
Did you know that Nick's parents died in a car accident?
知道 他当时12岁 肇事逃逸
Yeah. He was 12, hit-and-run.
报告说可能是酒驾
The reports said that it was likely a drunk driver.
一直没找到肇事者
They never found him.
对
Uh-huh.
但Nick当时也在现场 也许他看见他了
But Nick was in the accident. Maybe he saw him.
Nick当时在车里?
Nick was in the car?
他们兄弟俩都活下来了
Apparently, both brothers survived.
Nick没有兄弟
Nick doesn't have a brother.
报告上说有啊 当时Nick12
Well, according to this, he does. Nick was 12,
哥哥Finn Collins是18岁
and Finn Collins was 18.
等等 Finn是他哥?
Wait, Finn's his brother?
什么?
What?
太奇怪了
That's so weird.
今早我们上班路上 有个叫Finn的打电♥话♥给他
'Cause a guy named Finn called him on our way to work this morning.
Nick就紧张兮兮的 还把我丢下车
Nick got all spazzy and threw me out of the car.
不能让我 不好意思 失陪一下
Um, would you... sorry... excuse me?
法律上他不是我的丈夫
Okay, he's not my husband according to the law.
但我们是心灵的结合
We're married in our hearts.
他穿了蓝衬衫?
He wore the blue shirt?
对
Yeah.
那就对了
Right. Right.
绿色那件还在家呢
The green one was still there.
我还给他留了他最喜欢的啤酒
Um, I had beer there for him, his favorite kind.
你有没有注意他喝了没有?
Do you know if he drank one?
真不敢相信我居然没看
I can't believe I didn't look.
好了 Tara 你到底什么时候 遇见Brody Simmons的?
Okay, Tara, when exactly did you meet Brody Simmons?
三年八个月零六天前
Three years, eight months, and six days ago.
真具体
Approximately.
是啊
Yeah.
但是Brody在监狱都待了四年多了
Okay, uh, but Brody was in jail for over four years.
我们是在监狱约会网上认识的
We met on a prison dating website.
监狱约会网 好吧
A prison dating website. Okay.
要么我们先给你倒杯咖啡
How about one of us gets you a coffee...
倒霉
Uh, fuzz.
Chloe 带Tara去休息室喝杯咖啡吧?
Chloe. You want to take Tara to the lounge for a coffee?
好啊 我也想再喝一杯
I'd love to. I could use another.
走这边
This way.
你们就只通过监狱约会网联♥系♥的吗
So, was it just the prison dating sites you tried,
Brody从来没住过她家
Brody never lived at her house,
不过她给他准备了衣服
but she had clothes for him.
她知道他要来
She knew he was coming.
还给他准备了钥匙 所以她算同谋
She left a key for him. That makes her an accomplice.
她不在访客名单上吗?
She wasn't on the visitor's list?
反正最近三个月是没有
Not for the last three months.
好吧 查查她
All right, check into her.
手♥机♥记录 银行账单 社交媒体
Phone records, bank statements, social media.
我们已经跟这儿所有人都谈过了
Hey, uh, we've talked to everybody who lives around here already.
干嘛还待这儿呢?
Why do we got to stay put
都知道他不会再来了
when we know the dude's not coming back?
我们又不能确定他不会再来了
We actually don't know that he's not coming back.
除非我们有确定的情报...
So until we hear otherwise...
有啊
listen, I hear otherwise.
听到这音乐了吗?
You hear that music?
没有
No.
感觉到这个节奏了吗?
Feel that beat?
来嘛 Peck 我看见你的遗愿清单上有舞蹈课
Come on, Peck. I saw dancing lessons on your bucket list.
你不是吧
No, you didn't.
真看见了
Yes, I did.
从手套间调出来的 偷瞄了一小眼
Fell out of the glove compartment. Took a little peek.
哟 警♥察♥ 让我们瞅瞅你的本事呗
Hey, cop. Let's see what you got.
不了 算了
No. No, no.
来嘛
Oh, come on.
我老远就瞅着你饥渴想跳的眼神了
I can see you dying to bust a move over there.
赶紧滚
Get out of here.
你一点都不知道
Okay, so, you had no idea that
你丈夫要越狱?
your, uh, husband was planning to escape custody?
我要是知道 早在家里等着他了
If I'd known, I would have been home to meet him.
那他怎么知道钥匙在哪里
Well, how did he know that you would have clothes for him
还有你给他准备了衣服?
or where the key was?
我告诉过他钥匙在哪里 那也是他家
I told him where the key was. It was his place, too.
我给他买♥♥衣服的时候也跟他说过
And I told him when I bought him things.
我在建我们的爱巢 就等他回家了
I was building a nest, for him to come home to.
但是Tara 你还给他准备了啤酒呢
Okay, but, Tara, there was beer in the fridge for him.
Brody还得再蹲两年才能假释
Brody wasn't eligible for parole for another two years.
你买♥♥啤酒的时候到底是怎么想的?
So, can you just tell me what was going on in your head when you bought the beer?
同志们 能过来一下吗?
Guys, can I talk to you for a second, please?
失陪
Excuse us.
她的账户没有少钱
So, there is no money missing from her accounts
手♥机♥也没有通话记录
and no calls to her cellphone.
好吧
All right.
好吧 我们不该忽视疯狂信件的
Well, we shouldn't discount crazy letter writing.
她脑筋有点问题 对吧?
I mean, she's not right in the head, is she?
从监狱约会网找对象啊?
Dating from prisoner websites?
她不想让他出狱
She doesn't want him out of jail.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
跟囚犯谈恋爱的女生
Well, I just... women who date prisoners
都不是真想谈恋爱的
don't actually want a real relationship.
她们只想找个人来爱
They just want somebody to love.
大概是为了说服自己 你在等他
And I guess you can tell yourself that you're waiting for him,
这样你就不用承认 自己其实孤独一人
but it's only so you don't have to realize that you're actually just alone.
而且还能时时都知道他们在哪
Well, also, you know where they are at all times.
真方便
That's convenient.
这个好 咱试试
Okay, this is good. Let's try that.
Tara
Tara.
我们刚才查过了你丈夫的访客名单
We were just going over your husband's visitor records,
发现你最近三个月都没去见他
and we noticed that you haven't seen him in the last three months.
他需要点空间
He just needed some space.
但他一出来 就马上来见我了
But clearly he came straight to me as soon as he got out.
是哦
Obviously.
你是最了解他的人
You're the one who knows him the most.
他之前没有前女友
Uh, no other, uh, previous relationships
或者前妻之类的吧?
or marriages or...?
没有
No.
他在本市有个前女友 不过...
He had an ex in town, but...
他不会去找她的
He wouldn't have gone there.
他吃苦的时候 她又没有支持他
I mean, she didn't support him when things got tough.
她没有支持他
She didn't support him.
她叫什么?
What's her name?
Eliza Hutton
Eliza. Eliza Hutton.
你知道她住哪儿吗?
Do you know where she lives?
Tara?
Tara?
Tara 我们需要你帮助 我们得找到他
Tara. We need your help. We need to find him.
剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表