剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表
从小和其他每个小孩都有着同样希望和梦想
Who grew up with the same hopes and the same dreams as every other little kid...
她得到了什么
what does she get?
她醒来 牙齿还在枕头下面
She gets to wake up with teeth still under her pillow
她爸爸没有看到过她的...什么来着
and a dad who didn't see any of her... what is it?...
62次全垒
62 home runs.
因为我是个警♥察♥ 对吗?
Because I'm a cop, right?
因为我是兄弟连的成员
Because I'm part of the brotherhood...
为了多数人利益的兄弟连
brotherhood for the greater good.
那句话怎么说来着 他们有句话 亲爱的
What is that thing? There's this thing they say, darling.
是"牺牲小我 拯救世界"对吗
It's, uh, "missing solos, but saving the world," right?
就是我
That's me.
然后呢 你们却来跟我说这个
And then I get... you guys have to come and tell me this.
这就是我得到的 他们要逮捕我吗?
That's what I get. Are they gonna arrest me?
兄弟 他们会活埋你
Brother, they're gonna bury you.
他们会想尽办法
They're gonna try.
是啊是啊是啊
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
帮我把这个交给Jarvis
I want you to give this to Jarvis for me.
不! Oliver别这样 好吗
No! Oliver, don't, okay?
肯定...肯定有办法解决的
There's... there's got to be some way to figure this out.
嘿 我...我得走了
Hey, I'm gonna, uh, I'm gonna go.
我要...我要去给我孩子的乐队打鼓
I got to... I'm gonna... I'm gonna drum in my kid's band.
这是我要做的 我们走 宝贝
That's what I'm gonna do. Come on, baby.
真的? 你确定
Yeah? Are you sure?
是的
Yes. Yeah.
你一直在等护照?
Yeah. You were waiting for passports?
是
Yeah.
我不知道该从哪里开始
I didn't know where to start.
但我是个书呆子 所以我想到了书
But I'm a nerd, so I thought books.
我们研究了如何消失
We researched how to disappear.
图书馆成了指挥中心
The library kind of became a command center.
可你怎么拿到出生证明?
But how did you get birth certificates?
我打电♥话♥找人 说我是政♥府♥的
I called people and said I was government,
跟他们说发生了大火
told them there was a fire,
他们必须把出生证明寄过来
and they had to mail in their birth certificates
以便我们重新登记
in order for us to re-register them and...
大多数人都不会 但是...
Most people didn't. But...
有人这么做了
Some people did.
谁能想到呢
What do you know.
我们在床垫下藏了些钱...
We had some money under the mattress...
我妻子的紧急资金
my wife's rainy-day fund.
我留下了她的骨灰
I left her ashes.
我不能冒险让人知道 我们还活着
I couldn't risk anyone knowing that, uh, we were alive,
所以...
so...
我们甚至留下了泰山
We even left Tarzan.
把他放在后院 就走了
Put him in the backyard and walked out.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
是的 挺好 在你邻居家
Yeah. He's fine. He's with your neighbor.
你见过Nash吗?
You seen Nash?
没有
No?
我很抱歉 所有的事
I'm sorry... About everything. I just...
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
我理解
I understand.
我有个儿子
I mean, I have a son.
为了保护他 我也会不惜一切的
I would do anything I had to to protect him.
甚至是对警♥察♥?
Even from the police?
对
Yeah.
如果他们是坏警♥察♥ 当然
If they're dirty, yeah.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
什么意思
What do you mean?
是他 他就是买♥♥炸♥弹♥的警♥察♥
That's him. That's the cop who bought the bomb.
他就长这样 他就是Oliver Shaw
That's his face. That's Oliver Shaw.
他为什么打给你?
Why is he calling you?
他为什么打给你?
Why is he calling you?
总算 你去哪儿了
Oh, finally! Where have you been?
Andy需要我
Uh, Andy needed me.
我一直打电♥话♥给你
I've been trying to call you.
抱歉 我调无声了
Sorry. I, um, I turned my ringer off.
没什么事吧
Everything okay?
没事
Yeah.
很好 因为我饿死了 他们还留着我们的预约
Good, 'cause I'm starving, and they're holding our reservation.
我知道你有多喜欢Crazy Grill Trace
And I know how much you love the Crazy Grill, Trace,
可...每次我们离开那儿
but... but every time we leave there,
就一身都是烧烤味儿 好吗
we smell like the Crazy Grill, all right?
我是说 你....
I mean... So, are you, um...
你确定 愿意付出这种代价?
Are you sure you're willing to pay that price?
凡事都有代价 不是吗?
There's always a price, isn't there?
那我们?
Shall we?
好
We shall.
很好
Great.
剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表