剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表
给她们机会锁好自家阳台门
and give them the opportunity to lock their balcony doors
这位警官 我知道你很不高兴
Officer, I understand that you're upset.
毕竟此案和你息息相关
You're personally involved.
我没不高兴 这是我的权利
I am not upset. I'm invested.
我们就干等着?
So, we just hang out?
让更多女性遇袭?
Yeah, let more women get attacked?
你是这个意思吗 警探?
That's... that's your suggestion, Detective?
我没有任何意思
No, I'm not suggesting anything.
只是告诉你们 别管这事
I am telling you to leave it alone.
想在这一区增强警力 随你们
Feel free to double up on patrols in the area if you like.
保持警惕
Keep your eyes peeled.
Nash警探 能跟你谈谈吗?
Detective Nash, got a minute to talk?
你真想在这儿谈? 我...
Are you sure you want to talk in here? I mean...
他原定目标貌似是你
Well, it sounds like you were the intended victim.
而我需要一份正式笔录 这样容易些
And I need a recorded statement, so this seemed easier.
Traci Nash
Traci Nash.
你这么年轻就当上警探了啊
Uh, you're pretty young for a detective.
我工作很努力
I've worked hard.
肯定的 你有一个11岁的儿子?
I'm sure. You're mother to an 11-year-old boy?
而且单身 是吗?
And you're single, correct?
其实吧
Technically.
我有男朋友 之前现在都有
I mean, I'm seeing someone. I was... I am again.
我有男朋友?
I'm seeing... uh, seeing someone.
姓名?
Name?
Steve Peck 他也是警探 打黑缉枪组的
Steve Peck. He's, uh, also a detective, Guns and Gangs.
我认识他
Yeah, I know who he is.
你还有别的男友吗?
Are you seeing anyone else?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我问你有没有脚踏两条船?
I mean, are you dating anyone else, as well?
这不犯法 流连花丛又不犯法
It's allowed, you know. It's not against the law to play the field.
这我知道
I realize that.
但我没有
Uh, no. I'm not.
炮♥友♥呢 或者一♥夜♥情♥
Any brief encounters, one-night stands,
其他需要我们排查的人?
anyone else we should be looking at?
没有 我已经说过了
No. I already said.
我没有批判你的意思 只是问题而已
There's no judgment, Detective. They're just questions.
你应该最清楚啊
You of all people should know that.
我想我只是有点不习惯换了位置
I guess I just don't like being on this side of the table.
没人习惯
No one does.
是 督察 我明白
Yeah. Yes, Inspector. I understand.
好的 我明白了 谢谢 再见
Yep, I got it. Okay, thank... yep, bye.
督察?
Inspector?
对
Yeah.
他怎么说?
What does he think?
他说他心里是向着咱们的
Uh, to his credit, he's torn.
但合作也很重要 所以...
But he is a company man, so...
案子留给性犯罪组
Leave it to Sex Crimes.
对
Yep.
你怎么想?
What do you think?
如果Izzy住在那儿附近
If Izzy lived in that neighborhood...
或者Celery和Zoe 我肯定现在马上打电♥话♥通知她们
Celery, Zoe... I'd be on the phone with them right now.
哎 骗谁呢 我早打过电♥话♥了
I mean, who are we kidding? You know I already called them.
很好
Good.
是啊
Right.
关好窗 锁好门 拉好窗帘
Close your windows, lock them up, make sure the blinds are drawn,
没事的
it's no big deal.
我们该怎么办?
So what do we do?
办正事啊
The right thing.
我觉得我们应该警告他们
I think we should warn them.
Capello警探不让我们发布正式警告
Detective Capello said we can't issue an official advisory.
不代表我们不能上门服务 一家家的说
Doesn't mean we can't go out on patrol and do a little door-knocking.
好 就这么办
Okay. We'll do that.
太好了!
Yes!
King大街北边 Bloor大街南边
North of King, south of Bloor,
Dufferin大街东边和Spadina大街西边
east of Dufferin, and west of Spadina.
嫌犯是二十八♥九♥ 三十出头的白人男性
We're looking for a white male in his late 20s, early 30s,
棕发 可能是建筑工人 目前就知道这些
brown hair, might work construction. That's all we got for now.
在抓到他之前 我们要增派一倍的警力 并警告民众
Until we find him, we're doubling up on patrols and spreading the word.
就这样 我们电♥话♥联♥系♥
That's all. I'll be coordinating from my cell.
好了 都听清楚了吧 出发吧
All right, you heard the man. Let's go.
怎么了 Dov?
What's up, Dov?
肯定有办法缩小范围的
There's got to be a way to narrow this down.
我能留下吗? 有些想法需要证实
Can I stay behind? I've got some ideas.
可以 有结果随时通知我
Yeah, just keep me in the loop.
我得出去一趟 你一会儿还在吗?
I got to head out. Are you... are you gonna be around later?
咱俩得谈谈
I think we should talk.
我会在这儿
Yeah, I'll be here.
几个月了?
How far along are you?
四个月
Four months.
那个...
And, uh...
你知道多久了?
Uh, how long have you known?
两个月
Two months.
好 那你还按时吃药吗?
Okay. Are you taking your medication?
还在吃
Yeah. I am.
医生同意了 而且停药的危害性更大
Doctors agree, the risks of going off of it
相比之下 对那个...
outweigh any health risks to the...
孩子
Baby.
嗯
Yeah.
他或她目前为止还不错 所以没事
And he or she is doing fine so far, so that's good.
他或她? 你还不知道?
He or she? You don't know?
不知道
No.
我想要留到最后当惊喜
I thought I'd carry on in the spirit of letting it be a surprise.
你还没告诉Andy吗?
You haven't told Andy yet?
本来想昨晚说的 结果她遇袭了 所以...
I was gonna tell her last night, but then she got attacked, so...
时机不对
It was not a good time.
准备好了吗?
Hey. Ready to go?
准备好了 马上来
Oh, yeah, o... okay.
回头细聊
I'll talk to you soon.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
蠢毙了
This is stupid, man.
说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
大海捞针啊 点石成金啊
Needle in a haystack. Straw into gold.
让他们把门关好
Telling these people to shut their doors...
我们能有什么好处啊?
I mean, what the hell are we accomplishing?
那你走 真的 在车里等着吧
So go, then. Seriously. Go wait in the car.
拔手♥机♥电池 上报你的情况 检查状况
Pull out your cellphone, update your status, check what's trending ...
随便你 我无所谓
I don't actually care.
不是 兄弟 我是说那个性犯罪组的姐姐
Look, bro, all I'm saying is that it seems like that Sex Crimes lady
不是处理得挺好嘛 也许这不是我们的工作呢
had it under control. Okay? Maybe this isn't our job.
也许真不是 你回车里等着吧
Maybe it isn't. So I will see you in the car.
我不会回去的
I'm not gonna wait in the car.
打扰了 女士
Uh, excuse me, ma'am.
我不懂 你是说这附近有个抢劫犯?
I don't get it. Are you saying there's a robber in the neighborhood?
我是说 请关好门窗 注意安全 有事就打电♥话♥报♥警♥
I'm saying, lock all your doors, be safe, call us if you need us,
把这消息传播出去
and feel free to spread the word.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
该死
Crap.
什么?
What?
社工想让我拍个视频
The case worker wants me to make a video
关于我为什么想收养Sophie的
about why I want to adopt Sophie.
那就拍吧
Well, then, make a video.
哈喽大家好 我是Gail
Oh, hey, it's just me... Gail.
人好又单身的同性恋警官
I'm a nice, single, homosexual police officer
站在秋千前想告诉大家
standing in front of a swing-set trying
我既幽默 又负责任
to look both playful, yet responsible.
说实话就好 你很想要那个孩子
Just be honest. I mean, you really want the kid.
直接告诉他们原因就好了
Just tell them why.
你看起来很好
You seem really good.
我是很好
I am good.
剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表