剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表
我就想着咱也别寒暄了
and so I just figured let's skip the small talk
直奔主题 过度分享吧
and go straight to over-sharing.
我爱惨了Nick Collins
I'm crazy about Nick Collins.
你说啥?
Pardonne moi?
对不起 这样很怪吗?
Sorry, is that weird?
我知道你是他的前女友 所以...
'Cause I know... I know that you used to date him, and...
我之前还真见过你俩在巡逻的时候聊天
No, you know what? I actually saw you guys talking in parade.
当时我就想这事来着
I was wondering what that was about.
不是 那没什么的
No, no, no. It's nothing.
我不能也不会跟他在一起
I mean, I can't and I won't,
所以我在找躲开他的理由
and that's why I'm looking for excuses to avoid him,
问他的前任最合适了 对吧?
and who better to ask than his ex, right?
他是个好人
He's a great guy.
是
Yeah.
但所有人都有缺点的吧
Yeah, but everyone has their flaws.
那必须的
For sure.
你说
Okay.
可惜Nick没有
Except for Nick.
那你不还是跟他分手了
I mean, you're not going out with him anymore.
是 但那是因为我还喜欢Sam
Yeah, but that's because of my history with Sam.
他既风趣 又忠诚
Look, he's funny and loyal.
绝对好男人
He's a great catch.
但我不能跟警♥察♥在一起
Still, you know, I can't date a cop.
那句老话
That old Chestnut.
哎 我之前也说过这话
Yeah. I said that, too.
你之前转运过囚犯没有?
So, have you done many prison transfers before?
别说笑啦
What, are you kidding me?
我之前都是在温哥华的Shaughnessy高级社区巡逻
Before this, I was patrolling Shaughnessy in Vancouver.
最多也就是管过小偷小摸
Most exciting thing I did was stop a few B&Es.
McNally
McNally.
对 是我
Yes. That's me.
Collins
Collins.
是
Yes.
Peck? Ward?
Peck? Um, Ward?
这个一定要随身拿好
Keep these with you at all times.
把你们的枪♥支♥弹♥药♥手♥机♥都放在这个盒子里
Place your firearms, magazines, and cellphones in these bins
其他可用作武器的东西也放进来
along with anything that can be used as a weapon.
先登记 出去的时候再拿
Sign them in now and you can pick them up on your way out.
有问题吗?
Any questions?
就一个 你是?
Just one. You are?
Justine Ordower 我是典狱长
Justine Ordower. I'm the warden.
Ordower典狱长?
Warden Ordower?
我知道 我也觉得很拗口
Yeah, I know. It's unfortunate.
把书面工作弄完
Let's do some quick paperwork,
我就带你们去牢房♥
and then I'll show you the cellblock.
自从我们被缩减资金 这里就有点人满为患了
We've had an issue with overcrowding ever since our funding got cut.
现在的情况是 很多该出的女性没出去 (出狱)
As a result, the women aren't getting out as much as they should.
说实话 我也是 (出柜)
Neither am I, if I'm being honest.
我们这里需要放出去3%-40%的囚犯
We need a 3-to-40 ratio to let the women out of the cellblock.
关于要转移的两名囚犯 有什么需要告诉我们的吗?
Hey, the inmates we're transferring, anything we should know?
Kenzie Grant比较棘手 她既凶猛又冲动
Kenzie Grant is a handful. She's feral, she's impulsive.
因为在澡堂捅了一名囚犯
She stabbed an inmate in the shower.
现在要转她去高戒监狱
Now she's being transferred to maximum.
那Rochelle Dawber呢?
What about Rochelle Dawber?
Rochelle跟Kenzie Grant正好相反
Rochelle is the opposite of Kenzie Grant.
你们带她们过来的时候
When you come through with them,
我们这边文件就签好了
we'll finish the paperwork.
Anderson守卫会带你们过去
Guard Anderson will take care of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
看见没有? 有些姑娘还是很喜欢我的
See? Some women like me.
人家是对着我吹口哨呢 白♥痴♥
They're whistling at me, you idiot.
女人当然都喜欢你了
Of course women like you.
在场的女警 你也就没睡过我吧
I'm the only police officer here you haven't slept with.
暂时没睡过
Yet.
Dawber还在牢房♥ Grant在那边
Dawber's in her cell. Grant's over there.
谢谢
Thank you.
Michelle Dawber?
Michelle Dawber?
我是
Yeah. It's me.
行李呢?
Do you have any bags or anything?
没有的 都已经运到沙林了
Oh, no. No, they were already taken to Sandwood.
我本来就没多少行李
I didn't have that much anyway.
能现在就走吗?
Is it all right if we leave now?
我真的很想赶紧离开这里
I'd really like to get out of here.
Kenzie Grant?
Kenzie Grant?
谁找我?
Yo. Who's asking?
我 准备好走了吗?
Me. You ready to go?
没有
No, I'm not.
那还不赶紧准备
Well, maybe you can get ready.
哟 姐认识你
Huh. I know you.
温哥华来的吧
Yeah, you're from Vancouver.
我们应该不认识吧
I don't think that we know each other.
估计因为我是大众脸
Maybe I look familiar.
不对 我肯定认识你
No. No, I know you from somewhere.
都没问题吧?
You all good?
没问题
All good.
我们马上就过去
Yeah, we'll be there in a minute.
牢里有要带走的东西吗?
Anything you need to grab out of your cell?
没啥值得带的
Nothing worth taking.
好 那走吧
All right, let's go.
你先
After you.
少碰我
Don't touch me.
喂!
Hey!
你少推我 贱♥人♥
Don't push me, bitch.
够了啊 女士们
Whoa, whoa. That's enough, ladies.
够了
That's enough.
快分开 咱走吧
Break apart. Let's go.
好了
There you go.
喂! 住手!
Hey! Stop!
贱♥人♥!
Bitch!
守卫!
Guard!
都退后!
Back off!
所有人都回自己牢房♥!
Everybody back in their cells now!
分开! 分开!
Get off! Get off! Get off!
快!
Go!
天哪!
Oh, my God!
怎么回事?!
What the hell happened?!
谁干的?
Who did that to you?
谁手里有刀?
Who has the knife?
不知道!
I don't know!
怎么回事?
What is that?
这样吧 你先带她走
You know what? You take her.
我回去看看McNally和Ward
I'm gonna go back, check on McNally and Ward.
不要 我要跟你在一起
No. I want to stay with you.
我回去吧
I'll go back.
后退! 快点!
Hey! Get back! Move!
行了! 都走! 走!
All right! Go! Go!
松手! 松手!
Let go! Let go!
松手!
Let go!
走!走!走!
Go, go, go!
听见没有?!
Do you hear me?!
我是McNally
This is McNally.
我们被困在监狱里了 需要后援
We're gonna need help getting out of this prison.
典狱长?
Warden?
我是执行警长Oliver Shaw 现在是什么情况
Staff Sergeant Oliver Shaw. Tell me what's happening.
囚犯有点暴躁
The inmates are a little restless.
这叫有点暴躁?
They're restless?
我已经下了命令 监狱已经彻底封锁了
But I'm ordering a full lockdown.
那接下来怎么办?
Then what happens?
等囚犯们冷静下来了 我们再进去
Then we wait for the inmates to settle before we move in.
如果她们不肯冷静呢?
What if they don't settle?
剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表