剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表
别担心 我只是要去工作
DON'T WORRYI'm just taking it off for work.
好 你好吗?
Okay. How are you?
除了Jarvis丢给我们的那颗炸♥弹♥
Other than the bomb that Jarvis dropped on us,
我想我很好
I guess I'm doing pretty great.
是啊 Oliver打给我了 他今天负责登记
Yeah, Oliver called me. He's, uh, working booking today.
他很久没干过了
He hasn't worked booking
从...我留长头发和胡子开始
since, uh, I had long hair and a mustache.
昨晚我真的很抱歉 好吗
I'm... I'm really sorry about last night, okay?
当时晚了 我很累 没动脑子
It was late. I was tired. I wasn't thinking.
我知道 我知道
Oh, I know. I know.
我知道的
I know.
不只是表面的那样
It's much deeper than that.
好
Okay.
昨晚 我过去
Last night, I came over...
我打扰了一家人
And I interrupted a family...
不属于我的家庭
one that I have no part of.
事实上 Sam 我想和你一起的人生
The fact is, Sam, the life that I wanted with you,
其实你在和别人享受着
you're actually having with somebody else.
而我无能为力
And there's nothing I can do about it.
我不这么想
Uh, I don't think that's right.
你和我想要的生活
Uh, the life that you and I want,
我不会跟别人拥有的 好吗?
I-I'm not having with anyone else, okay?
但感觉是的
Well, it feels like it.
我们会拥有我们想要的生活的
You and I are gonna have the life that we want together.
我们会得到的 但我们要互相扶持
We will have that, but we got to stick together
想清楚 就像我们说好的
and figure it out, like we promised.
想什么啊
Figure what...
你到底有多想那么做啊 实际上
How do you want to actually do that, practically?
不知道 可现实如此 我们走到这一步了
I don't know, but this is it. Here we are,
我们...要解决这个难题
we... we're working it out.
是 但我们不会解决的
Yeah, but we're not working it out
因为我...不愿意
'cause it's not working... for me.
好吧 那怎么做你才愿意?
Okay, then how can we make it work for you?
听着 Sam 我有个机会
LOOK SAM I HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY
Juliet邀请我去温哥华当卧底
WHAT Juliet offered me a U.C. gig in Vancouver.
只要大概5个月
Only be about five months.
或许我应该去
You know, maybe I should take off
让这件事暂缓一下
and, uh, just press pause on this for a little bit.
你说过 你答应过不会再那么做了
You said... you promised you weren't gonna do that anymore.
我会提这件事 是因为我觉得...
I'm only bringing this up because I feel like...
你或许可以去学着当一个新手爸爸
You might be able to get a handle on being a new father,
而我也有空间理清头绪
and I would have space to clear my head.
随你怎么说 事实并不是如此
Call it what you want. That's not what this is.
这是Andy McNally再一次选择落跑
This is Andy McNally running away one more time.
我没有
I'm not running.
我应该早就料到的 对吧?
I guess I should have seen that coming, right?
我应该料到吗?
Should I have seen that coming?
好了 我还要干活
All right, I've got some work to do,
所以我就要去干活了 好吗
so I'm just gonna go and do that, okay?
是 你该去干活了
Yeah, you should go do it.
Nick!
Nick!
两份奶 1份半糖?
2 milk, 1 1/2 sugar?
对
Yeah.
多那半份奶真的很不同
and that extra half sugar really makes a difference.
收拾东西呢?
Packing up?
是 我今晚走
Yeah, yeah, I, uh... I leave tonight.
那我应该说点什么
Wow, well, I guess I should say something then.
只是不知道该说什么
I just don't know what that would be.
那可以让我说吗
Well, look, then can I talk?
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry...
第100次
For the 100th time.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这是101次了
I mean, that's 101.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
我必须要说 刚来这里时
And for the record, you know, I tried to keep my distance
我有努力保持距离的
when I first got here.
是啊 但你没有 我以为我了解你
Yeah, but you didn't. Look, I thought I knew you.
你可以眼睛不眨地隐藏一切
The fact you could keep all that hidden without even batting an eye...
我真的以为你要说的是别的
I really thought that you were gonna say something else.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, well, me too.
你想过 如果可以选择 你会去哪里吗?
You thought about where you'd go if you had a choice?
有 回到9个半月前
Yeah, back in time 9 1/2 months.
你呢?
You?
不知道
I don't know.
我还挺喜欢跟Marlo在情报科的
I kind of liked working intelligence with Marlo.
抱歉提起她了
Sorry to bring her up.
没事儿
It's fine.
你想聊聊吗
You want to talk about it?
不 真不想 我就想专心工作
No, I really don't. I just want to work.
没看到有黄牛啊
Well, I don't see any scalpers.
倒是看到一个喝醉的女孩儿
I do see a drunk girl.
来吧 Tammy 这边
Come on, Tammy. This way.
嘿 她没事吧?
Hey, is she okay?
嗯 抱歉 警官...们
Uh, yeah, I'm sorry, officer... s.
她有点醉
Uh, she's just a little drunk.
我得回家了
I need to go home.
不 我知道 我知道 我们这就走
No, I know. I know. We're leaving.
我们去等大巴 好吗?
Uh, we're just gonna go wait for the bus, okay?
无线电很安静
Radio's quiet.
你瞧 我们载你一程
You know what? We'll give you a ride.
车子在这边
Car's over here.
多谢啊 我没有车
Wow. Thanks. Uh, I don't have a car
因为我们在攒钱给自己找地方住
'cause, uh, we're saving up for our own place.
还有一条狗 猎狗 Tammy就是姓Springer的
And a dog... a springer. That's Tammy's last name.
很酷 我喜欢狗 Tammy 拜托不要在车里吐
Very cool. I love dogs. Tammy, don't throw up in the car, please.
我的包
Oh, my purse.
我的包... 我留在急救帐篷里了 我得...
My purse... I left it in the medical tent. I need...YEAH
好 我回去拿
Okay, I'll come back and get it.
是我妈妈的
It's my mom's.
等你平安到家了 我会回来拿 好吗
I'll come back and get it when you're home safe, okay?
Tammy? Tammy?
Tammy? Tammy?
Dov?
Dov?
嘿 她的脉搏跳很快
Hey, her pulse is racing.
这里是1511
This is 1511.
把外套给我
Give me your sweater.
城景音乐节这边需要急救人员
We need EMS to the city view music festival.
我们在后台 等候区附近
We're backstage, near the holding area.
放在他头下
Put it under her head.
收到 1504
Copy that. 1504.
好
Okay.
现在派急救人员过去
We're dispatching EMS...
她会没事吧?
Is she gonna be okay?
Sam
Sam.
Sam!
Sam!
你要对这宝贝儿温柔一点 好吗
You got to go easy on this baby, all right?
我是个讲理的人 我不是吗
I'm a reasonable man. Am I not?
我跟他们说"Sam Swarek 他喜欢吃盐醋味儿的"
I tell them, "Sam Swarek, he loves his salt and vinegar.
"你们得多补货 起码两排"
"You got to go heavy on those things. You know, two rows at least."
即便是艰难时候 都要坚持在一起 对吗
You stick together even through the difficult times, right?
是啊
Yes. Yeah.
计划是这样 对 理论上
That's... that's the plan, right, in theory,
但是会有...会有人调职
but there's gonna be... there's gonna be transfers.
会有多余的新部门 新队伍
There's gonna be the odd new division, new platoons.
我...我一直跟自己说
You know, I just... I keep telling myself,
"我们的Penny会一直在"
"we'll always have the Penny."
你要是去温哥华工作 就不会出现在Penny了
Well, you can't show up at the Penny if you're working in Vancouver.
我们不会有人去温哥华的
None of us are going to Vancouver.
不是我们
Not us.
McNally
McNally.
Ward请她去当卧底
Ward offered her a U.C. gig.
剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表