剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表
怎么了?
What's the matter?
我...我不知道你上♥床♥来了
I-I just... I didn't hear you come to bed.
这是好事儿
Oh, that's a good thing.
我在沙发上睡的 不想吵醒你
I-I-I slept on the couch. I didn't want to wake you.
我...我正要给你做早餐
I'm, uh... I'm about to make you breakfast.
嘿 怎么...
Hey, what...
我不知道 就是...
I don't know. Just...
不急 对吗?
Well, there's no rush. Right?
既然咱俩都醒了
Now that we're both awake...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我就是...现在没有...
I'm just... I'm... I'm not...
眼下事情太多了
There's just a lot going on right now.
你是指Oliver和爆♥炸♥案的指控?
You mean Oliver and the bombing allegations?
你知道了?
You know about that?
今早接到的电♥话♥
I got a call this morning.
是吗? 谁打给你的?
Yeah? From who?
局里都在议论呢
The whole division's talking about it, you know?
谁都不敢相信 他那样的人会腐♥败♥
No one can believe it, a guy like him going down like that.
唉
Man.
你不认为是他干的吧?
You don't think he did it?
当然不认为
No. Of course not.
但如果内务部在调查 就肯定很严重
But it must be pretty serious if I.A. is looking into it.
还有他的...他的门卡
And his, um... His key card
有用来进入证物室
was used to access the evidence room.
任何人都可以用他的门卡的
Anybody could have used his key card.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
我是说...我相信这是误会
I mean, it's... I'm sure it's a misunderstanding.
你知道 他是Oliver 对吗?
It's... you know, it's Oliver, right?
他是我们的一份子
He's one of us.
是我的手♥机♥吗
Is that my phone?
对
Yep.
我的邮箱没反应 所以我给你发个测试邮件
My e-mail's not working, so I, uh, sent you a test e-mail.
我就是看下有没有发送成功 不过没有
I was just checking to see if it went through, and it didn't.
给
Here.
如果没有热水了 别骂我哈
Don't get mad at me if there's no hot water left.
警监
Commissioner.
没想到会见到你 今...
Did not expect to see you this m...
今早 或是任何一个早上
This morning... Or any morning.
别紧张
Relax.
你知道 咱们是老交情了
You know, we go way back.
我以前可是看过你穿内衣的样子
I've seen you in your skivvies before.
是啊 我听说你昨天上缴了警徽
Yeah. I heard that you turned in your badge yesterday.
是啊 是 没错
Uh, yeah, yeah, you heard right.
我...我有别的选择吗?
I mean, did I... did I have a choice?
你一向都有选择的
Well, you always got a choice.
你可以留下 斗争到底 坚定立场
You can stay and fight it, you know, dig in your heels,
或许证明你是清白的
maybe prove you're innocent.
我知道你跟证物室爆♥炸♥案毫无关系
And I know you had nothing to do with the bombing in the evidence room.
Ted McDonald放置的炸♥弹♥ 就是这样
Ted McDonald planted a bomb, end of story.
是啊 你不是说我有得选么
Yeah, well, I thought you said I had a choice.
今早 我跟一个朋友聊天
This morning, I was talking to a friend of mine...
Wendell Franks Land科技企业的C.E.O.
Wendell Franks, C.E.O. of Land-Tech Enterprises.
他在找新的安保负责人
He's looking for a new head of security.
基本上是你在15分局工资的两倍
It pays almost double what you get at 15.
还有福利 弹性时间
There are benefits, flexible hours.
你可以多花些时间陪女儿
You can spend some more time with that daughter of yours,
或许再把以前的账单都还上
you know, maybe pay off some of those bills.
是啊 要交换什么?
Yeah. And, uh, in exchange for what?
你需要配合
Well, you're gonna have to play ball.
退出警队 安静地走开
You retire your badge, you know, walk away quietly.
我可以让调查不了了之
I can deep-six the investigation,
但在此之前 你不能出现
but you can't be around while I do it.
我要是说 "不了 谢谢"呢?
And if I say, "no, thank you"?
你知道会怎样
You know how this is gonna go.
内务部会让你的生活支离破碎
I.A. is gonna pick your life apart piece by piece.
就算你摆脱了爆♥炸♥案
And even if you beat the bombing,
他们也会找你别的麻烦
they're gonna find something else.
听起来像是威胁啊 我的朋友
Sounds a bit like a threat, my friend.
这是事实
It's a fact.
你瞧 不如你去喝杯咖啡
Listen, why don't you go have your coffee,
好好琢磨一下?
think it over?
尽快给我答复
Get back to me real soon
因为我能拖延的时间有限 好吗
'cause I can only stall for so long, okay?
我不进去
I'm not going in.
我明白 昨天我也吓到了 知道吗?
I get it. Yesterday freaked me out, too, you know?
好不容易找到Chris Klem 结果他...
Finally finding Chris Klem and then him just
却指认了Oliver... 真郁闷
pointing the finger back at Oliver... that sucked.
我们都知道Oliver什么都没有做 对吗
We both know Oliver didn't do anything, right?
可是所有证据都说是他做的
But there's all this evidence that says that he did.
他是被Santana警监陷害的
He was set up by Commissioner Santana.
我不明白的是 他为什么这么轻易就投降
What I don't understand is why he rolled over so easily.
你有见过他跟人吵架扭头就走的时候吗?
Have you ever known him to walk away from a fight?
没
No.
所以我认为他有事瞒着我
So, I think there's something he's not telling us.
我想要搞清楚
I want to find out what it is.
好
Okay.
有结果告诉我
Let me know what you find.
今早你去哪儿了?
Where did you go this morning?
我没听到你走
I didn't hear you leave.
早间单车课
Uh, early spin class.
你走之前洗过澡
You showered before.
地是湿的
The floor was wet.
哇噢 你应该当侦探呢
Wow. You should be a detective.
等下 等等 我不在乎
Wait. Wait. I don't care.
最近...真的有些奇怪
It's just... things around here are really weird,
而且...你走了
and... You took off...
我们没事吧?
Are we okay?
我是内务部的
I'm Internal Affairs.
你是什么?
You're what?
听我说 在爆♥炸♥案发生后
Look, I was assigned to 15 Division
我被派到15分局 收集情报
after the bombing to collect information on people,
我现在都不应该在这儿
and I-I'm not even supposed to be here right now,
不过我正在等一个撤离计划
but I'm just waiting for an exit plan.
你一直在监视我们?
You were spying on us?
我不能告诉你
I couldn't tell you.
那你跟他们说了什么 说了我们的事吗?
So, what did you tell them? You tell them about us?
没有
No.
你有跟他们说Oliver吗?
Did you tell them about Oliver?
所以他才惹上麻烦的?
Is that why he's in trouble?
Nick... 别这样
Nick... Please.
我从没想伤害你或是任何人
I never meant to hurt you or anyone,
但我...这是我的工作
but I... look, I had a job to do.
你击中了Oliver 祝贺啊
And you landed on Oliver. Well, congratulations.
你骗过了所有人 包括我
You fooled everyone... Including me.
Nick
Nick.
嘿 我到处找你
Hey. I've been looking for you.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
没事儿 怎么了?
Nothing. What's up?
我觉得咱们应该再找一趟Chris Klem
I think we should take another run at Chris Klem.
真的吗
Really?
是的
Yeah. Yeah.
我们怎么知道他见的人就是Oliver Shaw?
How do we know that he actually met the guy he thinks is Oliver Shaw?
他有可能搞错的
He could have made a mistake.
是 你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
整件事都可能是搞错了
This whole thing could be a mistake.
没错 所以我们应该把他带回来
Exactly, so we should probably get him back in here
给他看照片指认
and then show him some pictures.
只不过昨晚我把他交给内务部了
Except I handed him over to I.A. last night.
他们不会让我们接近他的
They're not gonna let us anywhere near him.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 青涩警队(2010) | 导航列表