I quit my job as an accountant to work for Dr. Murray.
我辞去了会计的工作去为穆雷医生工作
You were his assistant.
你是他的助手
I did everything.
我什么都做
I answered phones, handled billing.
接电♥话♥ 处理账单
Um, did you help with the treatments?
那你帮助他治疗吗
He put patients in specific acoustical environments
他将病人置于他自己设计的
that he designed himself.
特殊的声学环境中
Uh, I adjusted the levels during the procedure.
在这个过程中我帮忙调节程度
And what were the results?
那结果如何
I saw miracles --
我见证了许多奇迹
Arthritis just...gone,
关节炎治好了
scoliosis straightened.
脊柱侧弯拉直了
Tumors disappeared.
肿瘤消失了
But...then...
但之后
What? Then what?
怎么了 之后怎么了
I was an accountant, so I knew spreadsheets.
我是个会计 所以我熟悉各种表格
I catalogued Dr. Murray's treatment protocol.
我将穆雷医生的治疗方案分了类
Dr. Murray was obsessed with data.
穆雷医生非常沉迷于数据
He wanted to prove to the medical community
他想向医学界证明
that they were wrong,
他们错了
that he had the answer to curing all disease...
他可以用声音治愈所有的
with sound.
疾病
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
It seems crazy, but that's what I saw happening.
这看起来很疯狂 但我看到的事实就是这样
Everyone got better.
每个人都有所好转
But then someone didn't.
然后有人没有好转
Two patients didn't respond at all...
有两个病人对治疗没有反应
And Dr. Murray went a little...crazy.
穆雷医生就有一些愤怒
How crazy?
有多愤怒
He killed them.
他把他们杀了
So the world wouldn't know he failed,
那样别人就不知道他失败了
and when I wouldn't help him cover up the murders,
当我不愿意帮他掩盖谋杀真♥相♥的时候
he came to my apartment and held me down...
他来到我的公♥寓♥摁住我
...and poured a vial of cyanide down my throat!
强迫我喝下了一瓶氰化物
I'm sorry, but you're gonna have to leave.
对不起 你必须离开了
He's gonna come back.
他会回来的
I'm the only one who knows! He's gonna come back!
我是唯一知道真♥相♥的人 他一定会回来的
No, you're safe here, okay? I promise.
不 你在这里很安全 我保证
I promise.
我保证
No shots! I will not have any shots!
不要打♥针♥ 我不打♥针♥
Hey, Frankie.
弗兰基
Hey, Jane. I found a home address for Dr. Murray.
简 我找到了一个穆雷医生的家庭住址
Okay, great. Um, text me the address.
好极了 把地址用短♥信♥发给我
I'll be there as soon as I can get a guard on this door.
我给这个房♥间安排好安保后马上去
I don't expect there'll be any permanent damage
我认为这次氰化物中毒不会造成
from the cyanide.
永久性的损伤
Uh, Mr. Burke experienced a significant amount of vomiting,
博克先生呕吐非常严重
which limited the amount of poison in his system.
这减少了他体内残留的有毒物质
Well, I'd like to see the results of his tox screen
我想看一下他的毒物筛查结果
so I can compare it to what I found in the two victims.
用来和现有的两名受害人做对比
I'd love to help, but I can't.
我很想帮你 但我无能为力
I could get a search warrant.
我可以申请搜查令
We didn't do a tox screen.
我们没做毒物筛查
That's standard procedure.
但那是标准程序啊
It is, but Mr. Burke
确实是 但博克先生
is vehemently against western medicine --
对现代医学非常反感
No needles, no tests.
拒绝打♥针♥ 拒绝做测试
And since he was conscious when admitted,
因为被收治时他是清醒的
we had to ask for his consent, which was denied.
所以我们必须征得他的同意 但没有成功
Then there's no way to determine his toxicity levels.
所以我们就没办法测试他的中毒程度
Is he aware of how dangerous cyanide is?
他知道氰化物的危险程度吗
Oh, he's aware.
他知道
Oh, and against my advice,
而且在违背医嘱的情况下
Mr. Burke's demanding his release.
博克先生坚持要出院
Susie. Grab a collection kit.
苏茜 拿一套采集工具来
Hey, Korsak. YO.
科萨克 怎么了
Look at this.
看看这个
Nice boat.
船不错
Yeah, perfect for dumping body parts in the harbor.
是啊 很适合在港口抛尸
But who's doing the dumping?
但是是谁抛的呢
Oh, boy. Yeah.
天呐 是啊
Dr. Isles.
艾尔斯医生
Hi. It's me.
喂 是我
Can you send me a photo
你能给我发一张
of the wear pattern on the bottom of the running shoe
被冲上岸的跑鞋鞋底的
that washed up in the harbor?
花纹磨损的图片吗
Yep.
好
Send it to Korsak's phone.
发到科萨克的手♥机♥上
Uh, the sneaker showed pronounced supination
运动鞋的花纹磨损显示有
in the wear pattern.
很严重的脚踝外翻
Right, and the outside edges were worn down.
是的 鞋的外缘磨损很严重
Yes, it was a specialty running shoe made by Altra.
是的 这是奥特拉生产的特殊跑鞋
Wear patterns match.
花纹磨损吻合
Yep. Same manufacturer. It's also zero drop.
是啊 同样的制♥造♥商 也是零垂向压降
Um, I'm gonna have CSRU come in here
我会让犯罪现场调查组来这里
and bag the shoes and dust the apartment.
把鞋子打包 同时搜索公♥寓♥的指纹
Wait, Jane. There's something else.
等等 简 还有件事
Bob Burke wouldn't allow the hospital to run any blood tests,
鲍勃·博克不让医院做任何血液测试
so I sent Susie over to his apartment,
所以我让苏茜去了他的公♥寓♥
and she managed to get some samples
她采集了一些门口脚垫上
off the welcome mat where he vomited.
他的呕吐样本
Okay.
好的
There was no trace of cyanide.
没有氰化物的痕迹
It had to come out, or he'd be dead.
但毒物一定排出了 否则他就死了
No, no, no, he -- he reeked of it.
不 不 他闻起来就是中毒了
I smelled it. The paramedic smelled it.
我闻到了 急救人员也闻到了
No, he reeked of almonds
不 他闻起来是杏仁味
because his discharge was laced with almond extract.
因为他的呕吐物里加了杏仁提取物
He probably swallowed enough to make himself throw up.
他也许吞下了很多好让自己呕吐
And to make us think he'd been poisoned.
然后让我们以为他被投毒了
All right. Thanks.
好吧 谢谢
Burke played us. Yep.
博克耍了我们 是的
We can't let him leave the hospital.
我们不能让他离开医院
Harrington's guarding Burke.
海林顿在守着博克
That's Dr. Murray at the bottom of the harbor.
沉入海底的是穆雷医生
Harrington's not answering.
海林顿没有接电♥话♥
Frankie.
弗兰基
Get everybody to the hospital. Bob Burke's our killer.
让所有人都去医院 鲍勃·博克就是凶手
Excuse me.
不好意思
He looked so sick.
他看上去病得很厉害
I didn't think he had enough strength to overpower me.
我没想到他比我力气还大
Okay. You all right? I'm pissed!
好吧 你还好吗 我很生气
Yeah, me too.
是的 我也是
Jane.
简
Burke's gone.
博克跑了
He's got Harrington's uniform.
他穿了海林顿的警服
Lock down the hospital. We're on our way.
封锁医院 我们在路上了
No one leaves without my authorization.
没有我的允许谁也不能离开医院
Riley. Brown. Come on.
莱利 布朗 过来
Detective Rizzoli, how long will this take?
里佐利警探 还要持续多长时间
As long as it takes to make sure everyone's safe
要确保大家都安全
and to bring Burke into custody.
并把博克捉拿归案
Now, we have to lock down the entire hospital
我们要一层一层地
floor by floor.
把医院封锁
As my men arrive, they'll replace hospital security, okay?
我的人来了后 会替换医院的保安
I promise we'll get it done as quickly as possible.
我保证我们一定会尽快处理
Come on.
来吧
So, I need you at the back exit near the loading dock.
你去后门卸货的地方
Detective Rizzoli ordered me to sweep the parking lot.
里佐利警探让我去看一下停车场
Yeah, we're almost there. What's the word?
是的 我们快到了 情况怎么样
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表