but we did find traces of it
但我们在他的左鼻冠
on the outer crest of his left nostril.
发现了嗅盐的痕迹
Hmm, well, we didn't find any poppers at the scene,
我们在现场没有找到嗅盐瓶
but I can have a team search the surrounding areas.
但我已经让一队人在附近搜查了
FYI, dead bodies not being able to inhale amyl nitrate --
供你参考 尸体无法吸入嗅盐这种话题
perfect example of what not to talk to Jack about.
就是不能跟杰克聊的绝好例子
Jane, I hope you don't have dinner plans.
简 我希望你晚餐没有约会
Oh, actually, we do. We're about to meet --
其实我们有约 我们要去见...
But... you were saying...?
但是你想说什么
The officer guarding the book store was attacked.
守卫书店的警官遇袭了
Our crime scene's been broken into.
有人闯入了我们的犯罪现场
What? Yeah.
什么 真的
Great. I'm sorry.
太好了 真抱歉
Jack will understand.
杰克会理解的
Can you reschedule for tomorrow? I will.
你能改到明天吗 可以
Okay, and remember... I know. Catuli.
好的 还要记得... 我知道 幼犬
Ye-- no, puppies.
对...不 是小狗
Yes, that's "Puppies" in Latin.
那就是拉丁文里的小狗
Maura, I just don't want you --
莫拉 我只是不想让你
I know -- screw up a relationship
我知道 毁了一段
with the first guy I like who doesn't want to kill me.
跟第一个我喜欢又不想杀我的人的感情
Yes.
对
I was doing a routine perimeter patrol.
我当时正在做例行的周边巡逻
Next thing I know, I wake up staring at the ceiling.
后来醒来的时候就是面朝天花板了
And when you came to, that's when you made the call?
你醒来之后就打电♥话♥给我们了吗
Yeah, immediately.
对 立刻就打了
The guy, uh, must have heard me on the phone and took off.
那个人 肯定是听到我打电♥话♥就逃走了
I tried to give chase, but...
我试着去追他 但是...
Woozy. Yeah, I get it.
头晕 我懂的
Did you catch a glimpse of his face? No.
你看到他的脸了吗 没有
But I could tell he was a big guy -- tall.
但我可以说那人是个大个子 很高
For you to say tall, he must be a giraffe.
你都觉得他高 他肯定是只长颈鹿
Take care of yourself, all right?
你多保重 好吗
What is so valuable that someone is going to break
是什么东西值钱到让人闯进有人把守的
into a guarded crime scene to get to?
犯罪现场来偷呢
Tobin the safecracker's still in Vegas.
那个破解保险箱的托宾还在维加斯
I had the captain tell him to catch a flight back tonight.
我让警长告诉他坐今晚的航♥班♥回来
We have an inventory of everything in the book shop.
我们有书店里所有东西的清单
Nothing of value's missing.
什么值钱的东西都没丢
Well, whatever all this is about, it must still be in here.
不管是要找什么 那东西肯定都还在这里
I'll be sure to get two units to guard the place tonight.
我今晚会让两个小队来把守这里
Was Jack okay with us having to reschedule dinner?
杰克不介意我们改了约会时间吗
Oh, definitely. He's very understanding.
当然 他非常善解人意
He even made us a reservation
他还在一个很棒的法国餐厅
at a wonderful french restaurant.
给我们定了位置
Do they have toast?
他们有敬酒词[吐司]吗
French toast.
有法国吐司
Yeah, set you up for that one.
你果然中了圈套
It was right in my strike zone,
你的问题刚好在我的好球区
and I knocked it through the uprights.
于是我就垂直一击
And I've never been more proud to call you my friend.
我从没为你这个朋友这么自豪过
You should have seen me last night.
你应该看看我昨晚的表现
Not even one slipup about a cold cadaver? Nope.
一句尸体都没提吗 没有
But did you know you can cross a poodle
但你知道你可以用贵宾犬
with almost any dog to make it hypoallergenic?
跟任何种类的狗杂交以降低过敏性吗
They're called doodles.
它们被称为贵宾串
There are 50 different kinds.
有五十个不同的种类
There's labradoodles and goldendoodles,
有拉布拉多贵宾串 金毛贵宾串
and, my favorite, the schnoodle.
还有我最喜欢的雪纳贵宾串
It's a schnauzer/poodle.
是雪纳瑞和贵宾的杂交
What happens if you cross one with a poodle?
如果你用贵宾犬跟贵宾犬配种呢
Do you get a poo-poo doodle?
会生出贵宾贵宾串吗
No, it's just a poodle.
不 那还是贵宾犬
We found a popper vial in the trash can near the book store.
我们在书店附近的一个垃圾桶里找到了嗅盐瓶
I sent it over to the crime lab.
我把它送到犯罪实验室去了
Great. Any word on our wayward safecracker?
很好 有保险柜破解者的消息吗
He's meeting you at the book store in two hours.
他两小时后在书店跟你见面
Guess it takes that long to wash the Vegas off you.
得花那么长时间把身上的维加斯气息洗掉
Based on how he sounded on the phone,
根据他在电♥话♥里的语气来看
I think you'll be lucky if he puts in any effort at all.
他能努力给你开保险柜你就很幸运了
So, I finished the background check on Ricky,
我做完了对瑞奇的背景调查
that kid from the book store.
就是书店的那个孩子
Beat cop in Mission Hills said he was a troubled kid --
观澜湖的巡警说他是个问题少年
ran with the bad crowd.
跟坏人混在一起
He was a regular at the precinct up there.
他是那个辖区的惯犯
He been in trouble recently?
他最近惹过麻烦吗
Oh, I'm glad you asked.
真高兴你问了
Two weeks ago, Ricky Kelly
两周前 瑞奇·凯利
tried to sell this illustrated page for 400 bucks.
想把这张图以四百块的价钱卖♥♥出去
How did he get caught?
他是怎么被抓到的
Well, the buyer saw the straight edge
买♥♥家看到了这条直边
and was afraid it had been cut out of a rare book.
他怕这是从一本珍本中裁下来的
If Ricky was arrested, why didn't this pop up sooner?
如果瑞奇被捕了 为什么我们没有立刻发现呢
He didn't get arrested.
他没有被捕
When Brendan was contacted, he said the page was his,
联♥系♥到布兰登时 他说那是他的
but he refused to press charges.
但他不想报案
So Brendan gave him a second chance?
所以布兰登给了他第二次机会吗
Well, it's possible Ricky
有可能瑞奇
was just doing the nickel-and-dime thefts
一直都只是小偷小摸
while he was waiting to get whatever was inside the safe.
为的是等待打开保险箱的机会
When he got caught, he knew his time was up.
当他被抓时 他觉得不能再等了
Solid theory.
不错的推理
Pretty sucky outcome, if that's what happened.
果真如此的话 那可真是个糟糕的结局
You're telling me.
说的就是啊
Everybody needs money.
谁都需要钱
You think I'm gonna beat the hell out of him
你认为我会因为几百块钱
for a couple hundred bucks?
就把他打成这样吗
We spoke to a cop in your neighborhood,
我们和你街区的警♥察♥谈过了
he said you were suspected of a lot of things.
他说你涉嫌参与过多起案件
I'll bet you didn't have good reasons for doing those, either.
我想你干那些事也不是出于什么好原因吧
I'm not proud of what I've done, but --
我知道我♥干♥过些坏事 但是
but t-they don't add up to murder.
但我还没坏到去杀人啊
I would never hurt Brendan.
我绝不会伤害布兰登的
All right, then explain this.
好吧 那你怎么解释这个
I sold those, and others too,
是我卖♥♥的 还有其他那些
just to pay bills in the store.
都是为了支付书店的开销
Did Brendan ask you to?
是布兰登要你这么做的吗
He didn't know. Not until I got caught.
他不知道 直到我被抓
And then what did he say?
那他怎么说的
He gave me a dozen more
他又给了我一些
to frame and sell those, too, if I wanted.
说我愿意的话可以裱起来继续卖♥♥
Well, he's not dead because he's a bad businessman.
但他死掉可不是因为他是个坏商人
I don't know why he's dead. Okay?
我不知道他为什么会死 好吗
Brendan changed.
布兰登变了
About six months ago, he stopped caring about the store.
大概六个月前 他突然就不关心书店了
He stopped answering calls. He stopped returning e-mails.
他不接电♥话♥ 不回邮件
We hadn't sold books in months.
我们都好几个月没卖♥♥出去书了
I had to frame and sell these prints
我只能把那些画裱起来卖♥♥掉
just to keep the lights on.
勉强维持书店运营
You have evidence that you were doing that?
你有做这些事的证据吗
Yeah, I got all the invoices at my apartment --
收据都在我的公♥寓♥里
what I got, what I spent the money on.
收到了多少和花在了哪里都有
I wouldn't hurt Brendan, ever.
我绝不会伤害布兰登的 绝不
He came into the boys & girls club
三年前他来儿童群益会
about three years ago and asked for an intern.
要找一个实习生
He gave me a job, and that is what turned my life around.
他给了我工作 这完全改变了我的生活
When we first talked,
我们第一次见面时
you said, "I needed a job, he gave me a job.
你说"我需要工作 他雇了我
Simple as that." Now you change your story?
就这么简单" 现在你又改变说辞了
Yeah, well, the first time we met,
我们第一次见面时
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表