I was on the mass pike on my way to chicopee!
我当时在去奇科皮那条倒霉的高速上
Your phone was on the mass pike.
在倒霉高速上的是你的手♥机♥
You were in Boston in Baxter park.
你在波士顿的巴克斯特公园
I was sleeping in the backseat.
我当时在后座睡觉
Or maybe you were in Boston in Baxter Park.
或者你是在波士顿的巴克斯特公园里
It's Brian that I'm thinking about.
我只在乎布莱恩
You left him somewhere,
你把他丢在某个地方了
Thinking he'd be found or turned in or taken care of.
以为他会被发现或是交给警♥察♥或是被照顾好
But he hasn't been!
但他没有
Where did you leave him, Caitlin?!
你在他丢在哪儿了 凯特琳
Ask the person who killed Susan.
去问杀死苏珊的人吧
I am!
问着呢
I want a lawyer.
我想要个律师
Angela.
安琪拉
What a lovely surprise.
真没想到你会来
Hello. No, no.
你好啊 不用
What? Is something -- something wrong?
怎么了 出什么事了吗
Why are you...
为什么你要...
I-I must say, this is striking me as slightly odd.
我必须得说 你这样让我觉得有点奇怪
Et non dico mendacium quaestiones.
不问问题 不答谎言
That's Latin.
这是拉丁语
"Ask me no questions. I'll tell you no lies."
"不问问题 不答谎言"
I wasn't sure what that meant.
我不确定这句话的意思
My grandmother, Maria Maddalena Mazzone,
我的祖母 玛丽亚·玛达莱娜·马佐尼
used to say it before she read people's minds.
过去经常在读心前说这话
Oh, she was a psychic?
她是个灵媒吗
No, she made dresses.
不 她是做裙子的
But she could tell if you were lying
但她可以通过用手指顺掌纹
by running her fingers across the palm lines.
来判断你是否在说谎
The palmar flexion creases.
掌褶线
Yours are a little sweaty.
你的掌褶线有点冒汗啊
Okay, don't worry.
别担心
I won't ask you any questions
我不会问你任何问题
so you don't have to tell me any lies.
所以你也不用对我撒谎
I know how hard that is for you.
我知道撒谎对你来说很困难
Jane has a secret.
简有个秘密
Maura, she's glowing.
莫拉 她容光焕发
She's not drinking any coffee,
她不喝咖啡了
and we know that her blood is 63% caffeine.
而我们都清楚她有多爱咖啡
Your palmar flexion creases are talking to me.
你的掌褶线在向我诉说
Well, they can't actually be talking.
它们没法说话啊
I knew it! I knew it!
我就知道 我就知道
Jane's pregnant!
简怀孕了
Wait! I didn't even say anything!
等等 我什么都没说
Yes, you did, loud and clear.
你"说"了 一清二楚
No, no, no. Ange-- Angela, please.
不行 安琪拉 求你了
She will kill me.
她会杀了我的
You cannot tell Jane that you heard this from me.
你不能告诉简是我泄的密
You have to let her tell you herself.
你一定要等她亲自告诉你
Of course.
当然
You will? Y-y-you will wait?
真的吗 你会等她亲口告诉你
Yeah, sure, no problem. I can keep a secret.
当然 没问题 我会守口如瓶的
I knew it!
我就知道
I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it!
我就知道 我就知道 我就知道
Have you found Brian?
你找到布莱恩了吗
No.
没有
And I'll tell you why.
我会告诉你为什么
Because Caitlin stabbed Susan and took Brian.
凯特琳捅死了苏珊 抢走了布莱恩
And she left him someplace safe where he'd be found quickly.
她把他丢在了一个能很快被人发现的地方
It was a good plan.
计划不错
Only we figured it out, and now you're going to jail, Ray.
但被我们识破了 现在你要为此坐牢了 雷
The only question is whether or not
唯一的问题就是布莱恩能否活下来
Brian will be alive to visit you when he's grown up.
好等他长大去探你的监
It is 58 degrees in here.
室内有14摄氏度
It's getting dark outside.
外面要天黑了
The temperature is dropping. It's supposed to hit 49.
气温在下降 应该会降到9摄氏度
That's cold.
那会很冷
And your son, Brian...
你的儿子 布莱恩
Your baby...
你的宝宝
Is out there somewhere...
独自
Alone.
在外面
Tell me where Caitlin put Brian.
告诉我凯特琳把布莱恩放在哪儿了
Ray, I know you don't want him to die.
雷 我知道你不想让他死
Please tell me.
请告诉我
Near St. Ann's.
在圣安避难所附近
He's supposed to be at St. Ann's.
他应该在圣安避难所里的
No baby has been brought here for weeks.
近几周没有人送来宝宝
It's a very serious event.
这属于很严重的事件
The child would become a ward of the state.
孩子会受政♥府♥监护的
Did anything unusual happen last night or this morning?
昨晚和今早有发生什么不寻常的事情吗
Yes, there was a small theft of...milk, several quarts.
是的 有人偷了一些牛奶 几夸脱而已
Do you have any idea who took it?
你知道是谁拿走的吗
No...uh, everyone knows where it is.
不知道 所有人都知道牛奶放在哪儿
Uh, we don't lock the pantry.
我们不锁食品室
Has this ever happened before?
这事以前发生过吗
Occasionally, we have a problem with some of the medicines.
时不时吧 有人总会偷药吃
But milk? No. That's...unusual.
但偷牛奶 不常发生
Thank you, Father. You've been very helpful.
谢谢 神父 你帮了大忙
Uh, detectives.
警探
Uh, I don't want anyone to get in trouble for this.
我不想让任何人因此受罚
I assume that whoever took the milk needed it,
我认为拿走牛奶的人需要它
which is why it's there.
这就是为什么把它放在那儿的原因
We're not interested in the milk, Father.
我们对偷牛奶的事没兴趣 神父
We just need to speak to whoever took it.
我们只是需要和偷牛奶的人说几句话
So, we're looking for someone
所以 我们要找的人
familiar with this church and this shelter.
熟悉这座教堂和避难所
And homeless.
而且还是流浪汉
Korsak.
科萨克
I see it.
我看到了
Oh, Boston Police.
波士顿警♥察♥
No, you can keep the milk, all right?
牛奶你可以留着 好吗
Just tell us where you got it.
告诉我们谁给你的
Teri. She's my friend.
泰瑞 她是我的朋友
Look, can you describe her for us?
能描述一下她吗
She's wearing a red hat. She was a looker in her day.
她带着红帽子 过去可是个美人
So she's older? Yeah.
所以她比较老 没错
Where does Teri go when she's not at St. Ann's?
如果她不在圣安避难所 她会去哪儿
She camps out in Baxter Park.
她在巴克斯特公园外扎营
Okay, thanks.
好的 谢谢
This is gonna be our home for the night, you little angel.
今晚这里就是我们的家了 小天使
And then, tomorrow, we'll take a bus to Vermont.
等到明天 我们坐车去佛蒙特州
Yes, I have a friend there who has a nice, warm room.
我有个朋友在那里有间又好又暖的房♥间
Oh, that's a good boy. That's a good boy.
好孩子 真乖
Okay, now. You're gonna need this.
宝贝 我把这个给你盖上
I know. It's kind of cold.
我知道 天太冷了
I'm gonna fix it up for you.
我马上就给你盖上
There you go.
好了
Yes. Here you go.
这就好了
Come on, little angel.
吃吧 小天使
Now, don't go anywhere.
待在这别动
Don't go anywhere
别乱跑哦
'cause Aunt Teri's gonna be right back, sweetie.
泰瑞阿姨马上就回来 宝贝
Just stay right here.
待在这别动
Stay right here.
别乱跑
Teri!
泰瑞
Has anybody seen Teri?
有人见过泰瑞吗
Do you know a Teri?
你认识一个叫泰瑞的人吗
Someone named Teri? Teri!
有人叫泰瑞吗 泰瑞
Teri, Boston Police.
泰瑞 我们是波士顿警局的
Teri, Boston Police!
泰瑞 我们是波士顿警局的
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表