Jacksonville Homicide said there were two motorcycles.
杰克逊维尔凶杀组说当时有两辆摩托车
He had an accomplice.
他有帮凶
So, the question is, who did he trust enough
所以问题是 他会信任谁
to help him kill Melvin Tuttle?
来帮他干掉梅尔文·图特尔呢
Florida is coming for you, Blade...
佛罗里达警局要来逮捕你了 刀锋
...for the murder of Melvin Tuttle.
因为你谋杀了梅尔文·图特尔
You're talking out your ass.
满嘴跑火车
Well, my ass found two collect calls that you made
我可是发现在梅尔文被害当晚
from a motel in Jacksonville
你从杰克逊维尔的一间小旅馆
the same night that Melvin was murdered.
打出的两通对方付费电♥话♥
We sent your photo down to the locals.
我们把你的照片发到了当地
One person identified you.
有个人把你认出来了
He even remembered your scorpion tattoo.
他甚至还记得你身上的蝎子纹身
We know you didn't do it alone,
我们知道这件事不是你一个人干的
so further research turned over another collect call,
因为进一步调查发现这个人在同一天
uh, from the same room, same date...from this guy.
同一个房♥间也打出了一个对方付费电♥话♥
Robert Kincade, fellow Scorpion.
罗伯托·金凯德 也是蝎子帮的成员
He's doing 10 years in Walpole on a drug beat
因为不肯出庭指证你
because he turned down an offer to testify against you.
他在正在沃波尔因贩毒而服刑十年
And he won't say anything now.
他现在也不会开口的
We thought the same thing.
我们也是这么认为的
However, we managed to convince him
然而 我们成功地使他意识到
what a solid case Florida had against him,
佛罗里达对他立案已经是证据确凿
and it seems like your pal Kincade
结果你的好哥们金凯德
can't really stomach the idea of 2,200 volts of electricity
接受不了2200伏的电压
popping his eyeballs out of his head.
把他的眼珠子电到蹦出来的景象
So I made him an offer -- his life for yours.
所以我就给他开了条件 用你的命换他的
Now, here's the thing.
现在是这样
I don't really care about Melvin or Kincade.
我真的不在乎梅尔文或是金凯德
I care about the fire that killed Tanya and Becky Sullivan.
我只在乎害死唐雅和贝基·苏利文的那场火
So you own up to what you did.
所以你只需承认你的罪行
You confess to setting the Sullivan house on fire.
承认放火烧了苏利文家的房♥子
You're not following. Okay.
你没听明白 好吧
And as much as I hate it,
虽然我很讨厌这么说
Florida can't execute you
但是如果你在这里判了终身监禁
if you're doing life here.
佛罗里达就无法处决你了
That damn red truck.
那辆该死的红色卡车
What were the odds?
怎么会有这么巧的事呢
Yeah, what were the odds?
是啊 怎么会这么巧呢
You just have to walk me through what happened.
你只需给我讲讲详细事发过程
My father's innocent?
我父亲是无辜的
He's been telling the truth.
他一直以来说的都是实话
The D.A. filed a motion to overturn the verdict.
检察官已经下令推♥翻♥之前的判决了
What does that mean?
这是什么意思
That means in two days, your father will be a free man.
意思是两天后你父亲就自♥由♥了
Okay.
好的
Cheers.
干杯
So, is my mother boycotting my big send-off?
我妈拒绝参加我的欢送会吗
No, she actually went out dancing.
不是 她是出去跳舞了
But she sends her love.
但是她要我给你带好
I'm sorry. Did you say she went dancing?
抱歉 你刚才说她出去跳舞了吗
I did. She is.
没错
Hold on.
慢着
Where? W-with who?
去哪跳啊 跟谁去的啊
She didn't say. You didn't ask?
她没说 你没问吗
Well, Angela is a grown woman.
安吉拉是成年人了
Yes, but she can't be out clubbing
是 可那她也不能
in the middle of the night.
大半夜的出去泡吧啊
It's 9:30.
现在才九点半
Oh, Maura, don't hassle me with the details.
莫拉 少跟我揪细节
My mother is missing.
我母亲不见了
Okay.
好吧
I know that it's scary,
我知道这很恐怖
but Angela has to leave the nest and spread her wings.
但是安吉拉必须离开巢穴 伸展翅膀
That's good advice...
这建议还不错...
if we were talking about a cockatoo, which we are not.
如果我们都是鹦鹉的话 但我们不是
My mother has dated two men her entire life,
我妈一辈子就交往过两个男人
both of whom I knew very well.
那两个都是我很了解的人
She doesn't know what men are like.
她根本不知道其他男人的真面目
What if she leaves her drink unattended,
要是有人趁她不注意的时候
and somebody puts something in it?
在她的酒里下药呢
I think we all know how that turns out, don't we?
我们都知道那种事的下场 对吧
I can't believe you would bring that up.
你居然会提这件事
I can't believe you're not concerned about my mother.
你居然不担心我妈妈
Do I need to pull up your booking photo?
非得要我拿出你的案件照片吗
I think we both know that your mother is okay.
咱俩都清楚 你母亲没事
Yeah.
是
So you're just gonna wait up for her?
你要坐在这等她吗
Well, I can't sleep now.
我现在也睡不着啊
Well, I was going to give you a goodbye present
我本想在你今晚离开的时候
when you left tonight, but apparently...
送你个告别礼物的 可是显然...
You got me luggage.
你给我买♥♥了行李袋
They're made with three-ply durable plastic,
材料是三层耐用的塑料
and they even have a ziplock and handles.
而且还有拉链和提手
It's perfect.
棒极了
I was gonna get you a stick
我本来想给你弄根棍子
with a bandana on the end of it,
再在上面绑个大手帕的
but then I thought that was too hobo-chic.
可是后来觉得那也太游民范了
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
So, should we order a pizza?
我们叫披萨吧
We might be waiting up for a while.
可能要等上一会呢
Well, you don't have to. I'm sure you're exhausted.
你不用陪我等 你肯定累坏了
No, I-I doubt I could sleep either.
不用 我也睡不着
What time is it now?
现在几点了
9:36.
九点三十六
What time do we start calling hospitals?
我们几点开始打电♥话♥给医院找人
Not until later -- after 10:00.
晚点吧 十点以后吧
10:05.
十点零五
Raising my mother's a lot harder than I thought.
抚养我妈可比我想象中的难多了
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表