That was very considerate.
考虑得真周到啊
I'd hate to have to testify on why we undressed her
我可不想因为我们让她在波士顿所有警力面前
in front of the entire Boston police force. Doctor?
脱♥光♥了而上庭作证 医生
Uh, after we've collected the clothing,
在我们拿到她的衣服之后
take the tarp to evidence and make sure
把防水布拿去鉴证组并确保
we process everything that fell off.
我们检测了所有掉下来的东西
Amanda's gonna remove your clothes and your shoes.
阿曼达会把你的衣服和鞋子脱掉
And we have scrubs and shoes for you to put on.
我们给你准备了消毒服和鞋子
If you're cold, I can give you a reflective blanket.
如果你冷的话 我会给你一条反光毯
O-okay.
好的
I'm not going home.
我不会回家的
Planning a funeral takes a lot of time.
计划葬礼要花很长时间
She might have committed a murder or not.
她可能谋杀了一个人
He would have wanted me to stay on the job
他会希望我留下来工作
and figure out what happened.
并且查清楚此事的
Have you noticed that you won't say his name?
你注意到你都不肯说他的名字了吗
Barry Frost.
巴里·弗罗斯特
There. You happy, Dr. Freud?
你满意了吧 弗洛伊德医生
Well, Freud actually believed that
实际上弗洛伊德认为
everything was related to some repressed sexual desire.
一切事情都跟某种压抑的性♥欲♥有关
I do not think that is the reason
我不觉得这是你不肯说
that you will not say Detective Frost's name.
弗罗斯特警探名字的原因
I have to figure out who she is. I will talk to you later.
我得查清楚她是谁 过会儿再跟你说
Probably shouldn't have said that.
可能不应该说那句话的
All his years on the force,
他多年来尽忠职守
he's entitled to the pomp and circumstance,
尽管不是因公殉职
even if he didn't die in the line of duty.
葬礼也理应办得隆重点
Hey. I heard about Frost.
我听说弗罗斯特的事了
It's a real shame. He was a good man.
真是太遗憾了 他是个好人
Yeah. He was.
是啊
Thanks.
谢谢
Look, I know everybody means well,
我知道大家都是好意
but that's gonna be real tough to do 200 times today.
但是一天来个二百次我可扛不住
And, yes, of course he deserves it.
还有 他当然当之无愧
Frost deserves a cop's funeral.
弗罗斯特理应拥有一场警♥察♥的葬礼
But if we go full pageant, then it becomes a photo op.
但如果办得太隆重 就要请媒体
If it becomes a photo op, then everyone shows up --
媒体一来 大家就都来了
The cardinal, the mayor.
主教啦 市长啦
Frost hated the mayor.
弗罗斯特讨厌市长
He wrote in Bill "Spaceman" Lee
大选时他没选市长
instead of voting for him.
而是投给了"太空人"比尔·李
Exactly.
没错
Let's keep what Frost liked and ditch what he hated.
咱们要给他办一个他喜欢的葬礼
So no to the mayor and...
不要市长
Yes to bagpipes.
要风笛曲
How did he feel about "Danny Boy"?
他喜欢《丹尼男孩》吗
Yes to bagpipes, no to "Danny Boy."
要风笛曲 不要《丹尼男孩》
You be in charge of the music.
你负责选音乐
I don't know anything about music.
我又不懂音乐
You want to do the eulogy?
那你想致悼词咯
You're good with music.
你擅长音乐啊
Hey, I volunteered for pictures.
我自告奋勇去整理照片了
Oh, I'm no good at pictures, either.
我也不擅长整理照片
Well, why don't you just let me know
你最不擅长哪个
when you decide what you're least bad at?
想好再跟我说呗
Hey, Jane.
简
Your woman's fingerprints are a bust.
你那姑娘的指纹没用
She wasn't in the database.
不在数据库里
But her gun was recently fired.
但她的枪刚开过火
Any dead bodies lying in the street
街上有没有尸体
that are in need of a suspect to go with them?
没找到嫌疑人的
Wouldn't that be convenient?
有就方便多了
Well, missingpersons' reports matching her description? No.
有符合她描述的失踪人口报告吗 没有
Uninvestigated gunshots
大♥波♥士顿地区
anywhere in the Greater Boston area? Oh, come on.
有未查明枪击吗 拜托
We all know she's faking amnesia to set up
我们都清楚她在装失忆
a mental-incapacitation defense for a murder trial.
好在谋杀审判时以精神问题为自己辩护
Probably.
也许吧
But she was covered in blood and had no visible injuries.
但她浑身是血 没有外伤
I mean, based on volume alone, someone is dead
这么大的出血量 肯定有人死了
or going to be soon if we don't find them.
或者快死了 如果找不到他们的话
No shots. At least not that shot alert picked up.
没有枪击 至少枪击警报没侦测到
Okay. Let's get her picture to all roll calls,
好吧 把她的照片发布出去
see if we can track her in the homeland security cameras.
看看国土安全摄像头有没有拍到她
You all know Roger Wise,
大家都认识罗杰·怀斯吧
the department grief counselor.
局里的悲伤谘商师
I was very sorry to hear about detective Frost.
弗罗斯特警探的事我很遗憾
I'm here to help any way I can.
我是来尽自己的一份力
So, I can't force any of you to talk to Roger
我没法逼你们跟罗杰谈论
about this tragic auto accident.
这起不幸的车祸
But I can force you to sit with him for 30 minutes,
但我可以强迫你们跟他一起坐半小时
talk about anything you like.
聊聊想说的
So, who's first?
谁先来
I-I got to distribute the photo.
我要去发布照片
I got to check out the cameras.
我要去查看摄像头
I'll, uh...
我去...
Thanks for volunteering, detective.
感谢你自愿参加 警探
Takes a strong man to open up about his feelings.
坚强的人才敢敞开心扉
Dr. Maura Isles initiating the examination of...
莫拉·艾尔斯医生开始检查...
I-I don't want to call you "Jane Doe"
我不想叫你简·多伊
Because that's what I call the other women
我曾这么称呼另一个女人
who end up on this table who are...
她来到这张桌子上时...
less alive than you.
不像你这么活生生的
So, based on the flounce hem of your skirt
基于你的裙子上的荷叶边
and the elasticity of your skin,
和你皮肤的弹性
I'd say you're in your mid-20s.
我推测你二十五六岁
The most popular baby name 25 years ago was Jessica.
二十五年前最流行的婴儿名字是杰西卡
Okay.
好吧
Maura Isles initiating the examination
莫拉·艾尔斯开始检查
of Jessica Doe, female caucasian.
杰西卡·多伊 女性白人
Approximate age is 25.
大约二十五岁
I'm sorry to be talking as if you weren't here.
抱歉我说得好像你不在了一样
It's okay.
没事
You're trying to help me, right?
你是在帮我 对吗
Well, I'm...
我...
I'm trying to find out what happened to you.
我想知道你身上到底发生了什么
I'm going to take scrapings to see if there's
我要刮一下碎屑 看看你的
any tissues underneath your fingernails.
指甲下面有没有皮肤组织
So, you like the Red Sox?
你喜欢红袜队
Do you have a favorite player?
你最喜欢的球星是谁
Dustin Pedroia.
达斯汀·佩罗亚
Most defensive runs saved at his position over the last three years.
过去三年他这个位置DRS指数最高的球员
He's got a nice smile.
他的笑容很甜
Yes, he does.
是的 没错
When I was at BCU,
我在波士顿剑桥大学读书时
my roommate took me to a game,
我的室友带我去看了一场比赛
and it was the best hot dog I ever had.
我吃到了最好吃的热狗
It's the mustard.
是因为芥末酱的原因
I didn't know that.
我都不知道
Been to a game recently?
最近去看过比赛吗
I don't know.
我不知道
It's okay.
没关系
I am going to floss your teeth.
我要刮一下你的牙齿
If you could just open your mouth for me, please.
麻烦把嘴张开
I wonder what's in that mustard.
我很好奇那芥末里有什么
Camera tracks her down Tremont to Columbus.
监控显示她从特里蒙特去了哥伦布
Then she heads onto the bike path, southwest corridor,
然后她走向了自行车道 西南通道
and that's it 'cause the cameras stop.
监控到这就没有了
Okay. Well, I got a hit on the gun registration.
枪的注册信息那边有了线索
The owner reported it stolen three years ago
枪的主人三年前就报失了
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表