Exterior's well-kept.
外观保持得很好
Yard's in good shape.
院子修剪得很整齐
Cleaners need to be brought in for full top-to-bottom service.
想要彻底打理的话得找清洁工
There's a strong, musty odor that needs to be investigated.
有一股浓郁的霉味得找到源头
Possible leak.
八成是因为漏水
Power in the basement is out.
地下室没有电
Probably just a breaker.
可能是跳闸了
No visible signs of water damage.
没有水淹过的痕迹
Odor is significantly stronger down here,
这下面霉味更重了
Where there is a...
这里还有个
wine room.
藏酒室
Approximately 15 by --
面♥积♥大约15乘...
Hi, there.
你醒了
Tasha?
塔莎呢
She's okay.
她没事
She had a very good surgeon,
给她做手术的是个好大夫
and she came through with flying colors.
她成功挺过来了
I wouldn't move around too much.
别那么大幅度
Your spleen, kidneys, and liver are bruised.
你的脾 肾和肝都受了伤
The baby?
孩子呢
I'm so sorry, Jane.
我很遗憾 简
I'm sure that...
我知道...
I don't...
我不想...
Yeah.
我懂
Everyone's been by --
大家都来看过你了
Frankie, Tommy, Korsak.
弗兰基 汤米 科萨克
And your mom's been here the whole time.
你妈妈一直守在你的床边
She just went home to take a shower.
她刚刚回家去冲个澡
She's gonna be very upset you woke up when she was gone.
你在她离开的时候醒过来会让她很伤心的
I'll fake sleeping when I hear her coming.
等我听到她回来我会装睡的
What is that?
那是什么
A baseball bouquet from Jack.
杰克送来的棒球
They're all Grover Verben.
都签了格罗夫·沃本的名字
It's his great-uncle. Jack has hundreds of them.
他是杰克的舅公 家里有上百个球呢
So he didn't pay $500 for the...
就是说不是他花了五百块买♥♥...
No.
不是
He thought you could give them out
他觉得你可以把这些球
as "Thanks for visiting" gifts.
送给那些来看望你的人
That's a very...odd idea.
这还真是...奇怪的主意
I know.
是啊
You guys are perfect for each other.
你俩可真配
Dr. Isles.
我是艾尔斯医生
Okay, go ahead and take the photographs
你们先去拍照
and ask a technician to collect the vitals.
让技术员采集体征
I'll be there as soon as I can.
我尽快赶过去
Okay. Yes, I'll talk to you soon.
好的 再联♥系♥
Maura I know what you're going to say.
莫拉 我知道你想说什么
I have a job to do. You have a job to do.
这是工作 那是工作
Go to the crime scene.
去现场吧
I'll be fine. You'll be fine.
我没事的 你没事的
I'm sure you will.
当然会没事了
But that person isn't gonna be any less dead
但就算我在这里再待一会
if I wait just for a little bit.
那人也是死的
A panda needs to consume --
一只熊猫需要摄取...
Find your true love.
寻找真爱
Here's a special important --
接下来是一条十分特殊且重要的...
Hi, sweetheart.
宝贝
I know you're faking.
我知道你在装睡
What, did you go to a carnival?
你这是去参加了狂欢节吗
Isn't it adorable?
很可爱吧
It's...big.
是挺...大的
It's a "Hug me tight" Teddy Bear.
这是名叫泰迪抱抱熊
I wanted you to have something to hold when I'm not here.
我希望我不在的时候你能有个伴
I thought you might be hungry. I made you a sandwich.
我估计你该饿了 就给你做了个三明治
White bread and cheese.
白面包加奶酪
It's what you always wanted
你请病假在家的时候
when you stayed home sick from school.
总是想吃这个
I was thinking more hot wings.
我还以为能有辣翅呢
No.
没门
How about a little Gin rummy?
我们来玩牌吧
I don't know, ma.
我不太想玩 妈
Afraid I'll beat you?
怕输吗
You haven't beaten me since I was in grade school.
自打我上小学你就没赢过我
Yeah, well, I'm gonna take advantage
那我现在要趁着你虚弱
of your weakened state.
赢几把
All right.
好吧
Everything's gonna be okay.
一切都会好起来的
Yeah? How do you know that?
是吗 你怎么知道
Because I've been there.
因为我也经历过
What does that mean?
这话是什么意思
I had a miscarriage about a year before you were born.
你出生前一年我流产过一次
Oh, ma, I never knew that.
妈 我怎么不知道
I kept it to myself. That's what we did.
我一直没说过 我们一向如此
Was pop there for you?
当时爸陪在你身边吗
I think it was hard for him to understand how I felt.
对他来说可能很难理解我的感受
How did you feel?
你有什么感受
Sad.
难过
Devastated.
崩溃
I was also confused.
也很疑惑
I-I couldn't understand
我搞不懂
how I could have such a sense of loss
我怎么会为一个从未拥有过的东西
for something that I never really had.
感到如此失落
I think you should share how you're feeling with somebody.
我觉得你应该跟谁聊聊你的感受
Yes.
是啊
I just don't think I'm ready to talk about it yet.
但我还没做好谈它的准备
You'll know when the time is right.
时机到了你就知道了
Come on. Play cards with me.
来吧 跟我打牌
I'm feeling very lucky.
我感觉手气不错
Jane's doctor said she should be able
简的主治医生说
to leave the hospital by the end of the week.
这周末她就能出院了
How are her spirits?
她精神状况如何
Well, when I left,
我出来的时候
she made me promise to call her and fill her in on the case.
她让我保证会把案子的进展打电♥话♥告诉她
Sounds like she's already feeling better.
听起来她已经好多了
I hope so.
但愿吧
You were right.
你说的没错
This body is beautifully preserved.
这具尸体保存得太美好了
I don't think I said "Beautifully."
我觉得我可不会说"美"
I'm pretty sure I compared her to beef jerky.
我很确定我是拿她跟牛肉干比的
And this is the perfect environment to preserve it --
这是保存尸体的完美环境
cool, dry,
凉爽 干燥
just like the Egyptians created for their mummies.
就像埃及人为木乃伊制♥造♥的环境一样
I never understood why they went to all the trouble.
我一直不理解他们干嘛那么费事
So their eternal spirits could recognize
这样他们永恒的灵魂
their earthly bodies after death.
在死后也能认出自己的身体
Why couldn't they just keep it simple and wear funny hats?
为什么他们不简单地戴个好笑的帽子呢
I don't think simple was their objective.
我觉得简单不是他们的目的
They went to great lengths for their preparations.
他们的准备工作要做很长时间
For instance, did you know that the brain was pulled out
比如 你知道大脑会被用钩状的管子
through the nasal passages with a special hooked wire?
从鼻腔里抽出来吗
No.
不
Kind of wish I didn't know it now.
我有点希望你没告诉我
Well, there are no visible external injuries --
没有明显的外伤
No entrance wounds, blunt-force trauma,
没有刺入伤 没有钝物伤
or blood loss.
也没有失血
No, and nothing we found in the house points to foul play.
对 而且我们没有在屋子里找到任何谋杀的证据
Makes me wonder if she died of natural causes.
让我怀疑她是不是自然死亡的
With this much decay,
尸体腐烂这么严重
how long will it take to make a determination?
多久才能得出结论
Well, it took me five seconds.
我只用了五秒钟
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表