Chicken pox? No.
得过水痘吗 没有
Chlamydia?
衣原体呢
Really?
这也问
I'll take that as a "No."
我就当是"没得过"了
Deep vein thrombosis? No.
深静脉血栓 没有
How about depression?
有没有情绪低迷
Only since you started asking me all these questions.
从你开始问这些问题就低迷了
Let me remind you that if you'd gone to your regular O.B.,
别忘了要是你去看你的私人妇产科医生
we wouldn't have to fill out new-patient forms.
我们就不用重新填病历了
Well, let me remind you my regular O.B.
我告诉过你我的私人妇产科医生
is two blocks from the house I grew up in.
离我长大的地方只有两个街区远
The staff knows people in my neighborhood,
那里的大夫认识我的邻居
and people talk.
人言可畏啊
I don't want Casey's mom finding out about this pregnancy
我不想还没把怀孕这事告诉凯西
before I have a chance to tell him.
就让他妈妈发现了
Are you having second thoughts about not marrying Casey?
难道你不打算嫁给凯西吗
No.
当然嫁了
I mean, I love Casey, and I know that he loves me.
我爱凯西 我知道他也爱我
But we decided that marriage isn't right for us now.
但我们认为现阶段我们俩还不适合结婚
Are you worried he won't understand?
你担心他理解不了吗
Yeah.
是啊
I don't want to hurt him.
我不想伤害他
You just need to talk to him and speak from the heart.
你只需要把心里话告诉他
Yeah.
说的没错
Well, until I get it figured out,
在我理清思绪之前
the only person that I trust
我只敢
knowing about this pregnancy is you.
把怀孕这事告诉你
You and this complete stranger who will now be my O.B.-gyn.
只有你和这个完全陌生的妇产科医生
Uh, I Otherwise, I just I just want to keep it a secret.
我... 对其他人我想保密
Your mom knows you're pregnant.
你妈妈知道你怀孕这件事了
I'll wait in the car.
我去车里等你
I didn't actually tell your mother.
严格来说我并没告诉她
She somehow knew, and then I confirmed it.
不知怎的她就知道了 然后我确认了
I don't really even know how it happened.
我都没搞清楚怎么回事
I am so sorry.
对不起
She use the latin thing on you?
她对你用拉丁那套了
Et non dico mendacium quaestiones?
我不觉得这是个问题
Yeah, that's it.
就是这个
And then did she tell you about her psychic grandmother
她给你讲她那通灵祖母的事
and take your hand and say
然后抓起你的手说
that she could tell if you were lying
她只凭手指顺掌纹
just by running her fingers across your palm?
就能知道你是不是在撒谎
But it felt so real and honest.
但她说的很真实啊
Her grandmother died when she was 5.
她祖母在她五岁的时候就去世了
I'm such an idiot. No, no.
我真是蠢透了 不 不
You just fell for her well-oiled routine.
你只是中了她的圈套
I mean, Frankie couldn't get away with anything as a kid
弗兰基小时候不管犯了什么事都逃不掉
because she was always weaseling a confession out of him.
就因为她总能套出他的话
Sounds like a cop I know.
这手法跟我认识的一个警♥察♥很像啊
Maybe the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.
看来真是有其母必有其女啊
Was that a veiled reference to my potential parenting style?
这是在暗示我潜在的育儿方式吗
I wouldn't call it "Veiled."
我可不觉得是"暗示"
All right, well, let me handle this.
让我去搞定吧
I don't want her to make it about you.
我不想看她让你背黑锅
Don't let her use the latin on you.
别让她对你使拉丁那套
What?
怎么了
Is there something you want to ask me about?
你有什么事想问我吗
Why? No, no.
什么意思 没有啊
Is there something you want to tell me?
有什么事你想告诉我吗
What is it you think I know?
你觉得我知道了什么
You tell me. I don't know.
这得问你啊 我什么都不知道
Ma, I know you know. I spoke to Maura.
妈 我知道你知道了 我跟莫拉谈过了
Thank you for finally telling me!
谢谢你终于告诉我了
I'm so happy for you, Jane. I am so proud of you!
我真为你高兴 简 为你自豪
Thank you.
谢谢
So, what about you and Casey?
那你跟凯西怎么办
We've already made a decision about our relationship, okay?
我们已经明确了我和他的关系
Jane, you have to have --
简 你得...
Ma, this baby is my responsibility, okay?
妈 对这孩子负责的是我
Don't push the Casey thing.
别强求凯西的事
Okay, fine.
好吧
And don't tell anybody.
而且不能告诉别人
Me?
我不会的
I'm serious, ma, okay?
我是认真的 妈
If the department finds out that I'm pregnant,
要是局里发现我怀孕了
I could be reassigned to desk duty.
我就得被调去做文书了
Okay, what's so bad about a desk job?
做文书工作有那么糟吗
I like being a cop.
我喜欢当警♥察♥
You're about to be a mother, too.
可你也要当妈了啊
Today, I'm still just a cop.
今天我还是个警♥察♥
You know, that's not exactly all-terrain footwear.
那可不是双全地形鞋
Maybe we should have sacrificed fashion for comfort.
也许我们该为了舒适放弃时尚
I'm getting my field boots resoled.
我的外勤鞋送去换鞋底了
I'm fine.
我没事
Yeah, "fine" And wincing don't exactly go together.
"没事"跟疼的直抽抽可不搭边
Well, my feet only hurt
我的脚会疼
because I'm taking a new yoga class to strengthen them.
是因为我正在上一个强化脚部的瑜伽课
But I'm in a transition period,
但我正在过渡期
and soon, I'll be able to wear any size heel anywhere.
很快我就可以穿着任何高度的鞋子到处走了
Lady gaga will be so proud of you.
嘎嘎小姐会为你骄傲的
What do we got?
发生什么了
Park worker found him this morning around 8:00.
公园的工作人员是大约早上八点发现他的
Witnesses? No.
有目击者吗 没有
There are two wounds --
有两处伤口
One to the ear with significant tissue loss
一处在耳朵上 有明显的组织受损
And an entrance wound to the chest.
还有一处从胸前射入的伤口
So through and through? NO.
打穿了吗 不是
I feel it is likely a projectile in the subcutaneous tissue.
我觉得应该在皮下组织里弹射了
Shot alert picked up two shots --
枪击报♥警♥器听到了两声枪响
10:58, 10:59 last night.
昨晚十点五十八分和五十九分
Well, given the stage of rigor mortis,
根据尸体僵硬的程度来看
that fits the window for the time of death.
时间跟死亡时间相符
I got Frankie setting up a line search.
我让弗兰基开始沿线搜索了
Anything else?
还有别的吗
I've got footprints heading up the hill.
我找到了通往山上的脚印
Yeah, two sets.
两组脚印
And we have blood drops.
还有血滴的痕迹
Okay, so... he was shot
好吧 所以他被枪打中
and then took off running with someone chasing him.
然后跑了 有人在追他
.30-30.
是.30-30口径步♥枪♥
And where's the other shell casing?
另一个弹壳呢
Korsak.
科萨克
Who leaves a murder weapon where we can find it?
谁会把凶器放在我们能找到的地方呢
Somebody who thinks it doesn't matter.
一个觉得这无所谓的人
I'll get CSRU to process it.
我让鉴证组去检查一下它
What the hell was going on up here last night?
昨晚在这里到底发生了什么
Well, the victim didn't have a wallet.
受害人没有钱包
It's a lot of work to steal a wallet.
偷个钱包又不费劲
Maybe it was a sex crime, drug deal gone wrong,
也许是性犯罪 或者是毒品交易出了岔子
Random shooting.
或者是随机射击
So, outside of an attack by aliens,
除了被外星人袭击
you're not willing to rule anything out?
你就不能排除点别的吗
I won't even rule out the little green men.
我不愿意排除那些小绿人
They're a slippery bunch.
它们很狡猾的
You're gonna want to see what we found.
你们一定想看看我们找到的东西
You okay?
你没事吧
Since when do I need help walking through the woods?
我什么时候在树林里走路都需要人扶了
Can't a brother just give his sister a hand?
当弟弟的就不能伸手帮一下姐姐吗
Yeah, if he wants to lose it.
可以 如果他不想要那只手的话
Does that look like a fresh grave to you? Yep.
你觉得这像不像一个新挖的坟墓 像
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表