Sydney.
西德尼
Just one. I promise.
我保证 就一根
Any more than that,
仅此一根
and I won't sit next to you at the bar.
否则进酒吧我就不跟你坐在一起了
Sure you will, as long as my card keeps the tab open.
别说傻话了 酒水都是我请的
Go order me another Sazerac.
再去帮我点一杯萨泽拉克酒
I'll be back in a second.
我马上就进去
Okay.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
It's a very bad habit.
抽烟可是坏习惯
Well, you're carrying around a lighter, so I think --
你不也随身带着打火机 还说我...
Then I realize my fly is open --
然后我意识到自己的裤链没拉
has been for the last 46 minutes.
已经展示了46分钟了
Now, there's only four minutes left in the class.
还有4分钟就下课了
What do I do? Do I zip it up?
我该怎么办 拉上拉链吗
Do I leave it alone?
还是放着不管
I mean, I'm new.
我还是新手
Is it better to be the guy who knew
是表现出自己知情比较好
or the guy who had no idea?
还是假装毫不知情
And all these thoughts are swirling through my head,
我一直在纠结
and I freeze.
就呆在那了
I j-- go completely silent --
一句话也没说
Ticktock, ticktock --
听着钟声滴答滴答
for four minutes until the bell rings.
滴答了4分钟直到下课
And -- and what?
之后呢
Did they all file out with their eyes down,
学生们都低头出去了
desperately avoiding eye contact?
拼命地不想与你对视吗
A couple students didn't look at me all semester.
有几个学生一学期都没看过我
Uh, I'm gonna go get us --
我再去点几杯...
and, of course, I mean me -- refills.
尤其是给我自己在点一杯
Okay.
好的
He's great!
他太棒了
You think so? Yes!
你真这么觉得 是啊
There's only one problem with tonight.
今晚只有一个问题
What? You!
什么问题 你
He's awesome. I'm awesome.
他很棒 我很棒
You -- way too stiff.
你就太拘谨了
Maura, relax, okay?
莫拉 放松点
The evening is going great.
今晚会很开心的
Oh, no, it isn't.
我才开心不起来
Now I have all these water spots on my blouse.
你让我的衣服上都是水渍
Great -- well, then, think about that
这样更好 你就会想着水渍
instead of wondering whether or not we're having a good time,
而不是考虑我们今晚到底会不会很开心了
because we're having a good time.
因为我们已经很开心了
Oh. What happened?
怎么了
Oh, uh... I have the dropsies.
我弄洒了点水
Do you want me to get you a towel?
用我帮你拿条毛巾吗
Oh, no. No. It's fine.
不用 没事的
But since we're telling funny stories, I --
但既然我们在聊趣闻 我...
Really? You're gonna tell an embarrassing story about yourself?
不是吧 你要讲自己的糗事
Okay, this -- this is a first.
这可是第一次啊
No.
你搞错了
But remember the time we went to the Adirondacks?
但你还记得我们去阿迪朗达克山那次吗
Don't you dare.
不准讲
Jane and I had never tried it, so we went camping.
简和我从没试过 所以我们就去露营了
She really doesn't like this story.
她相当讨厌这个故事
Did you really like him?
你真的喜欢他吗
No. What?!
不喜欢 什么
Well, I answered "Yes" the first 17 times you asked.
你问了17次了 我都说了喜欢
I'm thinking it's the wrong answer.
所以我在想是不是我答错了
Well, I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop.
我只是在等待做出最后决定的契机
I'm the other shoe?
你把我当契机[鞋]
What do we got?
情况如何
Well, I didn't mean you were a shoe.
我没说你是只鞋
Sydney Allen, out for a night with a friend.
西德尼·艾伦 晚上跟朋友出来玩
Came into the alley for a smoke.
到巷子里抽烟
Two close-contact gunshot wounds.
两处近距离枪伤
Sexual assault, you think?
有可能是性侵吗
Well, I can't be sure till I do an exam,
得做了检测才能确定
but clothing is intact.
但衣物完好无损
And there doesn't seem to be any apparent signs
看起来也没有明显的
of her resisting an attack.
反抗痕迹
Attempted robbery?
那是抢劫未遂
Victim's purse was 30 feet away.
受害人的手包在30英尺外找到了
No cash in it.
里面没有现金
But could be she wasn't carrying any.
但也有可能是她根本没带现金
Okay, I'll check with the patrols,
我去跟巡警谈谈
See if there were any late-night robberies in the vicinity.
看看这附近有没有深夜抢劫
Well, she's married.
她结婚了
Friend gave me his name.
查到了丈夫的名字
Judson, C.E.O. of a tech start-up.
贾德森 一家刚成立的科技公♥司♥的总裁
I pulled his phone number from the victim's phone.
我从受害人的手♥机♥里找到了他的电♥话♥
The dress doesn't exactly scream "Homemaker."
穿着这裙子可看不出是个主妇
No.
是啊
Did you check to see if he called
有没有查过她没回家时
when she didn't come home? Yep.
她丈夫有打过吗 查了
Did he? Nope.
有吗 没有
Could mean nothing.
可能也没什么
There were five 911 calls.
911电♥话♥接到五起报♥警♥
One of them was a report of a gunshot.
其中一起是上报枪击
The others focus mainly on the victim.
其他的说的都是受害人
Nobody mentions a shooter.
没人提到凶手
We followed up with four of the callers
我们询问了四个报♥警♥人
but didn't get any new information.
但没查到新线索
What about the fifth?
第五个报♥警♥人呢
Burner phone.
是一次性电♥话♥
We're tracking it, but no luck so far.
追查了 但目前还没进展
Yeah, we struck out on the incident reports, as well.
我们也在从事故报告下手
Interesting.
有意思
I called the husband right away,
我当时立刻联♥系♥了受害人的丈夫
and when he didn't get back to me,
他没答复我
I got a warrant for his credit cards.
我就申请了对他的信♥用♥卡♥的调查许可
Turns out he checked in to the Merrimac Hotel last night.
查到他昨晚入住了梅里马克酒店
The one downtown?
市中心那个吗
Yep.
没错
Well, maybe this isn't a robbery.
也许这不是抢劫案
Maybe this is just divorce the hard way
或许是想一了百了地离婚
and he checked in to the hotel to give himself an alibi.
他入住酒店是为了创造不在场证明
The most interesting of the textbooks is
教材最有趣的地方在于
"Police administration:
警♥察♥管理
Structures, processes, and behaviors."
组织 程序 还有举止
720 pages of pure gold.
七百二十页的知识
You had to memorize all that?
你得都背下来吗
No, but they reserve the right
不 但他们保留在警督考试中
to put anything from the book on the lieutenants exam.
考书里的任何内容的权力
I mean, structures and procedures, I get, but behaviors?
组织和程序我可以理解 但是举止
I mean we're cops. We're pains in the asses.
我们可是警♥察♥ 是最不好惹的
You need 720 pages to dissect that?
需要用七百二十页来分♥析♥吗
You're gonna do fine on the exam, by the way.
你会考得不错的
Yeah, we'll see.
借你吉言
Well, you're the best sergeant detective in the building.
你是局里最好的警司
They'd be idiots not to promote you.
他们不提拔你的话就太傻了
If I don't study a little more,
如果我不再多学点
they might be idiots if they do.
他们可能就真要当傻子了
Well, what's your textbook have to say about that?
你的课本上是怎么讲这个的
Time of death was after Sydney's, but not by much.
死亡时间在西德尼之后 但没隔多久
What about the weapon?
那凶器呢
Can you determine if it was the same for both murders?
你能确定两起案子的凶器相同吗
You know I can't answer that question now, sergeant.
你知道我现在不能回答这个问题 警司
We know, but it never gets old asking.
我们知道 但是永远都问不腻
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表