Salvador Briglio.
萨尔瓦多·布里格里奥
He's 15 years older now,
十五年过去了
But the description the witness gave still matches.
但是他仍然符合目击者的描述
How'd you get him?
你怎么找到他的
Uh, I just cross-referenced variations of the name "Sal"
我在唐雅被捕酒吧附近的
with parking tickets issued near the bar
停车罚单里搜
where Tanya got arrested.
与萨尔相符的名字
So he's a regular?
他是个常客
Five to six nights a week.
一周五到六天
And he ran his mouth off a lot, too.
他经常爆粗口
One person overheard Sal warning Tanya
有人偶然听到萨尔警告唐雅
to sleep with one eye open.
让她睡觉时睁一只眼
He said he was gonna kill her and her loser husband.
他说要杀了她和她的蠢货丈夫
How long before the fire was that?
那是火灾发生多久之前
Uh, a few weeks.
几个星期
It was probably a breakup fight.
也许是一场分手大战
Tanya told him to get lost.
唐雅让他滚开
I'll bet he hated losing Tanya to a drunk like Rick.
我打赌他痛恨输给瑞克这样的酒鬼
Well, the year of the fire,
火灾发生那年
Sal worked at a full-service marina in Falmouth.
萨尔在法尔茅斯一个全方位服务码头工作
Guess which chemicals are used
你猜甲板油漆和船体维护
in deck paint and boat maintenance.
要用到什么化学物质
Acetone and toluene. Yep.
丙酮和甲苯 是的
I think this could be our guy.
我猜这是我们要找的人
I was very impressed with your work yesterday.
你昨天的工作给我留下了深刻的印象
Oh, I just hit some computer keys.
我只是敲了几下键盘
You did the hard part.
你做了最困难的那部分
I'm sure thankful I don't wear that getup anymore.
我真是谢天谢地不用再穿那套衣服了
Polyester chafes like you wouldn't believe.
你根本无法想象聚酯纤维对皮肤的擦伤
Is it pure polyester? Not even a blend?
是纯聚酯纤维吗 一点混合物都没有吗
Pure.
纯的
Detective Rizzoli.
里佐利警探
Great to have you back at work.
欢迎你回来工作
Oh, no, no, no. I'm not back at work.
不不不 我没有回来工作
Oh. Well, you look fantastic anyway.
无论如何 你看起来棒极了
Thank you, Nina.
谢谢 妮娜
You look not like you at all.
你看起来像变了一个人
Yeah. What's the vibe you're getting?
是啊 你感受到了什么气场
Like...stuffy, uptight, professional?
古板 紧张 专业
Wait a minute. That's -- that's my suit.
等下 这是 这是我的套装
And what do you mean, "Stuffy"?
你说古板是什么意思
And that's my blouse.
那是我的衬衣
Well, I didn't think you would mind.
我以为你不介意
I've never seen you wear this outfit.
从没见你穿过这身
Well, because it isn't an outfit.
因为这不是一套
That blouse is eveningwear, and the suit is for work,
衬衣是晚上赴宴穿的 西服是工作穿的
which is why the skirt is knee-length.
所以裙子是到膝盖的
Or, at least, it's supposed to be.
至少 应该是
Okay, Jane, what's really going on here?
简 到底发生了什么
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Why are you dressed like a flight attendant?
你为什么穿得像个空姐
First of all, I'm dressed like a librarian.
首先 我的打扮是图书管♥理♥员♥
I'm wearing glasses on a chain, for god's sake.
看在上帝份上 我的眼镜还带着链子呢
Have you ever checked out a book?
你看过书吗
Well, have you ever been on a plane?
你坐过飞机吗
Because that scarf you're wearing screams,
因为你带着的那条围巾简直就在说
"In the event of a water landing,
水上迫降时
your seat cushion can also be used as a floatation device."
您的坐垫可用作漂浮物
That better?
好点了吗
Much.
好多了
Good. I got to be 100% librarian
很好 我得百分之百像图书管♥理♥员♥
if I'm gonna pull this off.
才能把这场戏演好
Pull what off?
什么戏
What just happened?
发生什么事了
I haven't heard the name Tanya Sullivan in years.
很多年没听到唐雅·苏利文这个名字了
Were you romantically involved with her?
你跟她有过恋情吗
Sure. I was involved with a lot of women back then.
可能吧 我当时和很多女人好呢
Tanya was arrested at a bar a few weeks before she died.
唐雅死前几周才在酒吧被逮捕过
You know why?
你知道是为什么吗
Long time ago.
已经过去太久了
15 years. But a lot of people
十五年了 但是还是有很多人
still remember your fight with Tanya that night.
记得你那晚和唐雅大吵了一架
What was it he said, again?
那人怎么说的来着
"I'll kill you.
我一定会杀了你
I'll kill you both -- you and that loser."
你们俩 你和你家那个没用的东西
And my personal favorite,
我最喜欢的一句是
"Sleep with one eye open, you bitch."
时刻小心 贱♥人♥
That's pretty vivid stuff, Sal.
很生动啊 萨尔
I was a hothead.
我当时很鲁莽
I said a lot of stupid stuff. I didn't mean it.
说了些不着边的话 我不是认真的
Sounded pretty mad.
听起来很生气呢
I treated Tanya like a queen.
我把唐雅当成女王来伺候
Her husband treated her like garbage,
而她丈夫拿她当垃圾
But she cuts me loose so she can work on her marriage.
但她却为了维持婚姻甩了我
Look where that got her.
瞧瞧她是什么下场
Yeah, let's look at where that got her.
那我们就来仔细想想她的下场吧
She burned to death in the middle of the night
在午夜 她和她七岁的女儿
with her 7-year-old daughter.
被活活烧死在了家里
Did you know her kids were in the house?
你当时知道她的孩子在屋里吗
Did you care?
你在乎过吗
I didn't know because I didn't do this.
我不知道 因为这事不是我♥干♥的
I wasn't even there.
我根本就不在那
Yeah, where were you?
那你当时在哪
On a fishing boat with four other guys,
我和另外四个人驾船出去钓鱼了
24/7 for a week.
整整一周
Names and numbers.
名字和电♥话♥
You know, I don't even know
我都不知道
why you're bothering with this, man.
你干嘛这么在意这件事
Excuse me?
你说什么
Rick Sullivan set that fire,
是瑞克·苏利文放的火
and nobody who knew him has any doubt about that.
认识他的人都觉得这不奇怪
Sit tight, Sal.
好好待在这儿 萨尔
Uh, thanks.
谢谢了
His alibi's airtight.
他的不在场证明无懈可击
He was 40 miles offshore -- the Susan Marie.
他在苏珊·玛丽号♥上 离岸六十多公里呢
I'm sorry.
真遗憾
You okay?
你还好吗
We got a guy sitting in jail
现在监狱里有人在为
for a crime we don't think he committed.
我们知道他没犯的罪服刑
Pretty far from okay.
所以其实很不好
Thanks.
谢谢
D.A.'s at a fundraiser in Cambridge.
地方检察官去剑桥参加资金募捐了
Why don't I talk to him,
不如我去找他谈
and you try and wrangle the other signature we need
你去弄另一张能让我们
to get the jeans released?
拿到牛仔裤的签字
Why don't you just test them now?
不如现在直接化验怎么样
Oh, I know. Get it all out --
我知道啦 说出来吧
Rules, policy, blah, blah, blah.
规矩啊政策什么的
No, no, no, no, no.
不不不
Right now, I'm just so grateful that you're so stubborn
现在我真的很感激你这么固执
you don't care about getting fired.
甚至要被开除了也不管不顾
I could get fired?
我会被开除吗
Department rule 110, section 27 --
部门规章第27章第110条
"Officers on medical leave."
关于警员的病假
You're learning a lot studying for that test.
为了考试你补了不少课嘛
This is -- this is just between us, right?
这件事 别说出去行吗
How did you get Smitts to give you the jeans?
你是怎么从斯米茨那儿弄到牛仔裤的
What -- you didn't see the wall calendar
怎么 你没看到那挂历上
with all the sexy women chewing on their glasses?
都是些叼着眼镜的性感女人吗
Last month was the librarian.
上个月的就是图书管♥理♥员♥
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表