I wouldn't expect anything less.
估计你也干不出什么好事来
Uniforms went to the address Tasha had on file with the school.
警员去了塔莎在学校档案里留的地址
It was an abandoned building.
是一座被遗弃的大楼
Any evidence she was there?
有证据表明她去过那里吗
Looks like maybe not for a while.
看上去可能很久没去过了
But the big news is this.
但重要的是这个
We tracked down her parents.
我们追查了她的父母
They're both dead.
都已经去世了
Dad -- five years ago of an aneurysm.
父亲五年前因脑动脉瘤去世
Mom -- 18 months ago, cancer.
母亲 一年半前因癌症去世
All right. Well, then, why isn't she in foster care?
好吧 那她为什么没被寄养
Social services think she's in the custody of her grandmother.
社会福利局的人以为是她的祖母在照顾她
And I'm sure all the information on her grandmother is bogus.
我确定有关她祖母的信息都是假的
100,000%.
百分之一万的假
Extreme bogosity.
太假了
But let me get this straight.
我来理一下
Teenager scams social services, and she's living on the street,
这个孩子骗过了社会福利局 这一年半来
taking care of herself for at least 18 months
她都是露宿街头 自己照顾自己
while going to school?
同时还在上学
And maintaining a B-plus average.
而且平均成绩都是B+
How does she survive?
她是怎么活下来的
Well, if her parents are dead,
如果她的父母都死了
She's entitled to survivor benefits from social security.
她应该可以从社保那里得到抚恤金的
Give her enough money to live on -- at least the basics.
这些钱足够 满足她的基本需求
Any chance the S.S.A. will give us
我们有没有可能拿到
the address they've been mailing the checks to?
社保总署寄支票的地址
It'll take time.
这需要时间
Well, she's got to cash them somewhere.
她需要在什么地方取现
Can you look up those check-cashing places?
帮我查查那些可以取现的地点
Look for one around the crime scene, her school,
犯罪现场 她的学校 还有她住的
and that abandoned building she lived in.
那个废弃的大楼周围都找找
We'll have to split up.
我们需要分头行动
I don't like it -- not with a hit man out there.
我不赞同 我们面对的可是个枪手
Yeah, but what other choice do we have?
是的 但我们别无选择
Hold on -- this guy killed a woman,
等等 这个人杀了一个女人
then he killed the guy that hired him to do it,
之后杀了他的雇主
and now he's trying to kill this girl
现在他试图杀死看见他
that witnessed the first murder.
行凶的女孩
Vests -- everybody.
每一个人 防弹背心
Okay.
好的
Jane?
简
It's in the car.
在车里
Yeah, I recognize her. She hasn't been in this month.
是的 我认识她 她这个月都不在
But checks come in Tuesday,
但是周二的时候收到了支票
so she'll probably be in wednesday.
所以周三的时候她可能会在
Any chance you could pull security video from the last month?
你能不能调出上个月的监控视频
Maybe she came in with somebody.
也许她和什么人一起进来了
I can't even go in the room with the recorder.
我连监控室都进不去
The manager yells at me.
经理会训我的
I tend to spill.
我容易说漏嘴
I find it hard to believe
简直难以相信
that a man like you could be bullied.
一个像你这样的人竟会被欺负
Well, I wouldn't say "Bullying," really.
其实 欺负到不至于
That's kind of a strong --
就是比较强势的
You know what I think?
你知道我怎么想的吗
I think he's using his aggression to cover his fear.
我觉得他是在用他粗暴的态度来掩盖他的恐惧
He's the manager.
他是经理
He feels threatened.
他感受到了威胁
By...?
我给的吗
Exactly.
没错
He sees what I see
他跟我看到的是一样的
a man that challenges authority.
一个勇于挑战权威的人
Sometimes I'm late, and I don't even call.
有时我迟到了 我都不带上报的
That's exactly what I'm talking about.
这就是我说的
I think you're gonna have a chain of these places
我觉得你将会掌控这个地方
and that manager's gonna work for you.
之后经理会为你工作
Unless...
除非
Forget it.
算了
Um...thank you very much for your time.
抱歉耽误你这么久
No! Wait!
不 等等
Unless what?
除非什么
Unless you decide what's right and what's wrong.
除非你自己判断什么是对什么是错
A girl's life is at stake here, and you can help her.
一个女孩的性命有危险 而你可以帮助她
We've got a terrible connection. Where are you?
信♥号♥♥好差 你在哪里
Grand street. I got a lead on Tasha.
格兰街 我有了一条关于塔莎的线索
It's a partial address from her social security check.
是她社保支票地址中的一个
Well, that's a start.
是个开头
Let's meet at B.P.D. and --
我们在波士顿警局见面 之后
Listen, I'm gonna --
听着 我要
I'm gonna look around... okay?
我看看周围的情况来 好吧
I can't hear you, Jane.
我听不清 简
Hello?
喂
Korsak, I can't hear you, all right?
科萨克 我听不到你了 还在吗
So I'll call you if I find something definitive.
我要是找到什么决定性的东西再联♥系♥你
Tasha?
塔莎
Tasha, my name is detective Jane Rizzoli.
塔莎 我是简·里佐利警探
I'm just here to help.
我是来帮你的
Tasha, you here?
塔莎 你在吗
Wait! No!
等等 不要
Tasha, wait a minute. Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
塔莎 等等 等等 等等
Open the door.
开开门
Please.
拜托
You're in danger!
你有危险
He's looking for you.
他在找你
Please.
拜托
I know what you saw!
我知道你看见了什么
Please, honey!
拜托 宝贝
I know what you saw. I know you're scared.
我知道你看到了什么 我知道你很害怕
Please.
拜托
Come on.
拜托
If I can find you, he can find you.
如果我能找到你 那么他就能找到你
Okay?
好不好
Please open the door.
开开门吧
Show me your badge.
给我看你的警徽
I just want to protect you. That's all.
我只是想保护你 没有其他的了
You all right?
你没事吧
Okay.
好吧
That's -- that's my car right there. Okay?
那是我的车 停在那边
I just want to take you to B.P.D. Headquarters,
我只是想带你去波士顿警局总部
and -- and we'll get you someplace safe.
之后带你到安全的地方去
All right?
好吧
Okay?
可以吗
Come on.
来吧
Get up, baby.
站起来 宝贝
Just hang on.
坚持一下
It's okay.
没事的
Just hang on.
就坚持一下
Okay.
好的
It's all right.
没事的
It's all right. It's all right. We're safe.
没事了 没事了 我们安全了
We're between floors, okay?
我们在两层楼之间
Okay.
好的
I'm gonna sleep now.
我要睡了
No, no, no. Tasha. No, no, no, no.
不 不 塔莎 不 不 不
No. Hey! Hey. You stay with me, okay?
不 嘿 嘿 你保持清醒 好吧
You stay awake. Okay?
保持清醒 好吧
Okay.
好的
Um...here.
这样
Listen to me, okay? Listen to me.
听我说 好吧 听我说
Listen to me.
听我说
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表