that could be held in place undetectably
只要电源不被破坏
as long as the power source is intact.
就能被藏在某个地方 不被察觉
Okay, well, what am I looking for?
好吧 那我应该找什么样的东西
Redirect the radar team to inside the bug-out.
让雷达小队的人去那个避难所里
Tell them to look for a battery or a small generator.
让他们找电池或者小型发电机
I am on my way there with an EMF meter.
我带着电势计马上就到
Okay.
好的
Change of plan.
计划有变
I mean, you didn't think I had a right to know?
你觉得我无权知道吗
I think I have a right to my privacy.
我觉得我有保留隐私的权利
When did you become so secretive?
你什么时候变得这么偷偷摸摸了
When did you become so nosy?
你什么时候变得这么爱管闲事了
Have you met my mother?
我有我妈爱管闲事吗
You know it's 'cause you mean so much to me...
因为你对我太重要了...
that's why I got so upset.
所以我才这么沮丧
Oh, I know.
我知道
And I'm sorry I called you nosy.
我说你爱管闲事 我道歉
I'm sorry I went through the stuff on your desk.
我翻了你的桌子 我也道歉
Even though it was in plain view.
虽然它就放在桌面上
I'm just trying to figure out where I'm headed.
我只是想知道我的人生之路该怎么走
That's why I hired a life coach.
所以我才找了一个人生导师
The packet was Kiki's suggestion.
退休计划是琪琪的建议
I've seen so many guys wait so long to retire
我见过很多很老才退休的人
they can't enjoy it when it comes.
他们退休时已经不能享受生活了
Kiki said filling out the forms
琪琪说把那些表格填完
might help me figure out how I feel.
或许能让我明白自己真实的感受
And did you?
那你明白了吗
Do I look like I've figured out anything?
我看上去像是明白了的人吗
Well, if anyone has earned the right
如果说哪个人有权利
to enjoy their retirement, it's you, Vince.
享受退休生活 那这个人就是你 文斯
I also applied to take the lieutenant's exam.
我也申请参加了警督的资格考试
Really?
真的吗
I'm just... considering my options.
我只是在权衡可能的选择
Well, I think you'd make a great lieutenant,
我觉得你会是个很棒的警督
just like you make a great sergeant.
就像你做警司一样
Detectives...
警探
we got something.
我们有发现
There's a sewer tunnel under the bunker.
密室底下有个下水管隧♥道♥
Sounds like a good way to sneak in and out without being seen.
是个秘密进出不被人注意的好办法
Or not.
或许不是
That's Bob McGrath, the builder.
那是鲍勃·麦格拉斯 建密室的家伙
It's a lot of bodies to find
作为设计来求生的地方
in a place designed for survival.
这里死掉的人太多了点
Bomb squad thinks he was planting a homemade C-4 bomb
拆弹队觉得他打算放一颗自♥制♥的C4炸♥弹♥
but mis-wired the timer.
但接错了计时器的线
Trying the blow up the evidence of the hatch.
本想炸掉他自己阴谋的罪证
Blew himself up instead.
却把自己炸死了
Okay, so, he gets himself hired to build the shelter.
所以他争取到机会建造了这间避难所
Then, he modifies the plan
然后动了手脚
and leaves himself a secret entrance
给自己留了个秘密入口
so he can sneak in and snake Peter's gold.
以便潜入盗取彼得的黄金
But how did he know Peter had
但他是怎么知道
the gold in there with him in the first place?
彼得在里面放了黄金的呢
Maybe Peter told him.
也许是彼得告诉他的
Maybe Noah Forsythe told him.
也可能是诺阿·福赛斯说的
Did you find the gold at Bob's house?
鲍勃家里找到黄金了吗
Yeah, and that's not all.
找到了 还有别的发现
Insulin, antibiotics, diamonds, cartons of cigarettes.
胰岛素 抗生素 钻石 香烟
So, Peter wasn't his first victim.
所以彼得并非第一个受害者
He's been pulling this stunt on all his clients.
他还用同样的办法害过其他的客户
Those that were worth his while
他专挑这些
with stocks of commodities he thought could sell or trade.
囤有可供他出♥售♥的商品的人下手
Classic marauder.
典型的掠夺者
A what?
什么者
Marauders.
掠夺者
They're the opposite of survivalists.
他们跟活命主义者恰恰相反
Instead of making their own plans,
相较于主动制定求生计划
they're opportunists,
他们伺机而动
roving around preying on other people.
四处游荡以别人为猎物
Sounds like a "Road warrior" sequel.
听起来像《冲锋飞车队》的续集
Technically, "The road warrior" was a sequel.
准确来说 《冲锋飞车队》本身就是续集
It makes sense, if you think about it.
如果你仔细想想的话 挺有道理的
What's easier --
哪个更容易
Building and stocking your own bug-out shelter
自己建避难所费时费力积攒存货
or figuring out who the guys are that have them
还是直接找到有现成存货的人
and then raiding those?
把他们洗劫一空
Okay, but if all Bob wanted to do was rob his clients --
好吧 但如果鲍勃只是想抢他的客户
I mean, he had a foolproof system.
我是说他已经有了万全之策
Why kill Peter?
干嘛要杀彼得
Bob was the only one who knew about the gold.
只有鲍勃知道黄金的事
Peter would have known it was him
要是东西不见了
as soon as it went missing.
彼得肯定知道是他干的
Or it could have been an accident.
又或者这只是意外
Bob was lousy at building bombs.
鲍勃制♥作♥炸♥弹♥的水平这么差
Maybe he was no good with chemistry.
也许化学方面也好不到哪里去
He thought he was gonna knock him out, wound up killing him.
他只打算把彼得弄晕 没想到却把他弄死了
Either way, it just seems like a lot of trouble for a box of gold.
不管是哪一种 只为一盒黄金都有些小题大作了
You would be a terrible marauder.
你根本当不了掠夺者
I would not.
才怪
Are you kidding me? You wouldn't last two weeks.
不信吗 你肯定撑不过两周
I'm a survivor, thank you.
我是个幸存者 谢谢
And if the chips were down,
若真要是情势所迫
I would step over my own mother
我会不惜从我亲生母亲身上
to get to --
踩过去来...
She's right behind me, isn't she?
她就在我背后 对吧
How do you do it?
你是怎么做到的
Do you have the place bugged?
你在这里装了窃听器吗
I heard about the bomb. Are you okay?
我听说了炸♥弹♥的事 你没事吧
Are you --
你还...
Are you feeling all right?
你感觉还好吧
Break room, please.
拜托 去休息室
What happened to your face?
你的脸是怎么搞的
Keep your voice down, all right?
声音小一点 行吗
Not everybody knows, you know?
我怀孕的事不是大家都知道
Well, maybe they should
也许该让他们都知道
so they stop sending you into a very dangerous situation
这样他们就不会派你去这么危险的地方
that could get you killed.
随时可能让你送命
It's kind of in the job description, ma.
我的工作职责就是这样的 妈
God, Jane.
老天爷呐 简
Take some time off, a vacation, a leave of absence.
请假休息一段时间 去度个假
For nine months?
休息九个月吗
Ma, I spoke to my doctor. I'm fine.
妈 我跟医生谈过 我挺好的
Okay?
明白吗
It's my job. I'm not gonna quit.
这是我的工作 我不会放弃的
Well, I'm a mother, and it's my job,
可我是个母亲 这是我的工作
and I'm not gonna quit, either.
我也不会放弃的
It's Maura. I got to go.
是莫拉 我得走了
Look, if it makes you feel better,
如果你听了能感觉好点的话
I think this case is wrapping up, okay?
我觉得这个案子就快结束了 行吗
Okay, fine. Great.
好吧 太好了
Okay, just one last thing.
最后一件事
You find anything out about Frankie?
你弄清楚弗兰基怎么回事了吗
Okay, this -- this nosy thing that you're doing,
知道吗 你现在这种瞎打听的做法
This is why Frankie doesn't tell you stuff.
所以弗兰基什么都不告诉你
This is why I don't tell you stuff.
所以我什么都不告诉你
You don't tell me stuff
你不告诉我
because you don't know what's good for you.
是因为你不知道怎么做才是对自己好
You'll soon see how I feel,
你很快就会明白我的感受了
and you'll know that I'm right!
然后你就会知道我是对的
You need to give yourself a raise.
你真该给自己加个薪
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表