You were right about the electromagnets.
电磁场的事你说对了
I'll bring it up with the commonwealth.
我会跟行政部说的
Yeah, you and Frankie must have spooked Bob here
你拿地下室的事质问鲍勃的时候
when you questioned him about the bunker.
肯定在这和弗兰基一起吓唬了他
He killed himself trying to cover his tracks.
他只好以自杀来掩饰罪行
I'm not sure I agree.
我可能不大同意
His lungs are well-aerated.
他的肺部透气性良好
No smoke or particulate inhalation.
没有吸入烟或其他颗粒
He was at the center of the explosion.
但他在爆♥炸♥处的在正中♥央♥
which means he might have been dead
这说明他可能在炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥前
when the bomb detonated.
就已经死了
Look at this --
看这个
subdermal hematoma consistent with being struck
与被钝物击打状一致的
with a blunt object.
皮下血肿
Bob has a partner.
鲍勃有个同伙
Had.
曾经有
So, Bob and partner rob Peter with this trap-door scheme,
所以鲍勃和他的同伙用密道的方法抢劫了彼得
but Peter ends up dead.
而彼得最后却死了
Frankie and I talked to Bob.
弗兰基和我去找鲍勃谈话
Bob gets nervous,
鲍勃紧张了
Mm-hmm. Tells the partner that we're on to him.
他告诉同伙说我们盯上他了
Partner takes the opportunity
那个同伙就借此机会
to destroy both the evidence and bob.
把鲍勃和证据一起毁了
It really seemed like this case was over.
这案子看起来就像是结束了
Clearly, that's what he wanted us to think.
显然 他就是希望我们这么想
"Marauder" is the French word meaning "Rascal."
掠夺者是法语中"无赖"的意思
All cultures have them.
每种文化里都有这种词
Really?
是吗
Pirates, bandits -- it's a practice as old as time.
海盗 土匪 这种事自古以来都有
You know, the United States had a nuclear-fusion research project called marauder
美国有个核聚变工程就叫掠夺者
which stood for "magnetically accelerated ring
意为"加速环形磁力场
to achieve ultra-high directed energy and radiation."
以获得极高的能量与辐射"
No shit. Yeah.
不了个是吧 是真的
Can I talk to you for a sec?
能跟你谈谈吗
Sure.
当然
What's up, Chang?
最近好吗 常
Listen, Ma's always gonna give any girl you're dating a hard time,
不管你和谁约会 妈肯定不会让她好过
but you can't hide this girl forever.
但你不可能一直把她藏着掖着
Just bring her around. I'll run interference.
把她带出来吧 我会帮你掩护的
Thanks, but...that's not what I've been doing at night.
谢了 不过...我晚上并不是在干这个
What are you doing, then?
那你在干什么
Computer engineering.
计算机工程
I've been taking courses.
我一直在上课
How? W-when?
怎么上 什么时候上的
Night classes -- programming, data systems, repairs.
是晚班 编程 数据系统 修复
Wait a minute. The encrypted hard drive --
等等 那个加密的硬盘...
Was that you?
那是你破解的
No, I'm still a novice. That was Bahar.
不 我还是个新手 那是巴哈尔破解的
Bahar.
巴哈尔
This israeli kid in my class. He's 19.
跟我同班的一个孩子 19岁
Look, Jane, they're not gonna put me in homicide
听着 简 只要你还在凶案组
as long as you're still here.
他们就不会调我来这
But I could be a detective in bric.
但我将来也许可以成为一名警探
I'm just getting my ducks in a row
我只是想做好准备
so I can make a push for it.
那我就可以加把劲更进一步
Well, that's an... incredibly...sound plan for the future.
这是个十分明智的计划
Thank you.
谢谢
But what -- what's with all the secrecy?
但你干嘛要保密
I didn't think I'd be any good at it.
我觉得自己做不好
Frost was the best.
弗罗斯特才是最好的
And I knew that you wouldn't cut me any slack
而且我知道如果我做得不好
if I didn't have a handle on it.
你肯定会不停念叨我的
You're doing great.
你做得很好
And -- and I'm -- I'm really proud of you.
我...我真为你骄傲
And Bahar.
还有巴哈尔
Thank you.
谢谢
But, please, don't tell ma.
不过求你别告诉妈
She'll just use me like I'm her personal genius bar.
她肯定会把我当成她的私人维修员
Yeah, you're right.
说得对
Mm. Okay, um...
好吧
I'll handle ma.
我来应付妈
Uh, I-I'll -- I'll just tell her you have a new girlfriend.
我就说你交了个新女朋友
Just make it believable.
编得可信点
I'll tell her she's a stripper.
我就说是个脱衣舞娘
Great.
好极了
Thanks.
谢谢
So, Bob and his partner
所以 鲍勃和他的同伙
steal from Bob's survivalist clients.
从鲍勃的生存主义客户那里偷窃
We know what bob's role was. He built the secret entrances.
我们现在知道鲍勃的任务是建立秘密入口
But who is the partner?
但他的同伙是谁呢
Another survivalist, you think?
你觉得会是另一个活命主义者吗
Would explain how they knew each other.
那就解释了他们是如何认识的
Maybe the partner hired Bob to build his shelter.
或许这个同伙雇了鲍勃去建他的避难所
They get to talking about all Bob's other clients,
他们聊到了鲍勃的其他客户
what easy targets they'd be.
谁会是容易下手的目标
Can we track down who has these bunkers?
我们能查到都有谁有这样的密室吗
Bob dodged a lot of permit regulations,
鲍勃省掉了很多许可手续
so the bunkers were probably off the record.
所以可能有很多密室没有记录
What about theft reports
那在鲍勃的赃物里
for any of the stolen goods over at Bob's house?
有没有那些是之前接到过的盗窃案里的
I checked the NCIC. There wasn't much.
我查了国家犯罪信息中心 没有太多
Then again, you don't file a report
还是一样 不想让人们知道他们一开始
if you don't want people to know
储藏的是什么
what you've been stockpiling in the first place.
所以都不来报案
No, we got to find the people he robbed,
对 我们必须找到他抢劫的人们
work backwards to connect them to the partner.
从这里倒推出谁是他的同谋
Well, I have a few names.
我有一个名单
There was a woman who
有一位报案说
reported diamond theft who lives in the area.
钻石失窃的女士住在那片区域
Let's talk to her.
我们跟她谈谈
What about clients from Bob's firm? I got the list.
那鲍勃公♥司♥里的客户呢 我这有名单
Well, start running background checks, see if anybody sticks out.
那就开始背景调查 看有没有谁比较特别
Do you know who took our diamonds?
你们知道谁偷了我们的钻石吗
We were hoping to speak to your husband, too.
我们本希望你丈夫和你一起来的
Lewis would never set foot in a police station.
路易斯是不会踏进警♥察♥局半步的
No offense.
无意冒犯
You reported $20,000 worth of diamonds stolen.
你报案说有价值两万美元的钻石被偷
Six months ago. We haven't heard anything since.
那是六个月之前 之后就再没有消息了
Do you recognize this man?
你认识这个人吗
No.
不
This isn't the guy who built your bug-out?
这难道不是为你们建造避难所的人吗
No. Lewis built it himself.
不是 是路易斯自己造的
How about this guy?
那这个人呢
I don't think so.
我也不认识
Do you have a lead or not?
你们到底有没有线索
Because I really need to get home.
我可真的是要回家了
Okay, wait, wait. One more question.
好吧 等等 等等 最后一个问题
Um, uh, why diamonds?
为什么会买♥♥钻石
It wasn't to make you a necklace, was it?
并不是用来给你做项链的 不是吗
Not even a pair of earrings.
连一副耳环都没有
Lewis said the diamonds were an investment.
路易斯说买♥♥那些钻石其实是投资
First, he wanted to buy fuel.
一开始 他想买♥♥燃料
I told him I'm not spending my retirement money
我告诉他我可不想把我退休养老的钱
on propane tanks.
花在一堆燃料桶上
Who knew about the diamonds besides you and Lewis?
除了你和路易斯之外 还有谁知道你们有钻石
The gem dealer. He's based in Brazil --
那个宝石商人 是巴西那边的
The guy who referred us to the dealer, my mom.
介绍我们给那个商人的人 是我妈
The guy who referred you -- you remember his name?
涉及到的这个人 你还记得他叫什么吗
Oh, I have his card.
哦 我有他的名片
Scott Hines.
斯科特·海恩斯
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表