Maybe we caught a break, and it belongs to our killer.
也许这是条线索 这是凶手的
Wife's name is Florence.
妻子名叫弗洛伦斯
Division detectives had already notified her when I arrived.
我赶到之前分局的警探已经通知过她了
She say anything?
她说什么了吗
I haven't talked to her
除了征求她的同意
except to get permission to search the office.
搜查房♥子 我还没跟她说过话
They have a son.
他们有个儿子
How old?
多大
10.
十岁
All right, thanks.
好吧 谢了
Mrs. Reynolds?
雷诺兹太太
My name is Detective Jane Rizzoli.
我是简·里佐利警探
I'm so sorry for your loss.
请节哀顺变
I-I feel like if I...
我觉得如果我...
stay here and keep watching Logan,
一直站在这里看着洛根
Todd will come home.
托德就会回家
Who would want to hurt my husband?
谁会伤害我的丈夫
I don't know,
我不知道
but I will do my best to find out.
但我会尽力查清
Can I ask you a couple questions?
我能问你几个问题吗
Okay.
好
What time did Todd normally get home from work?
托德通常几点下班回家
Around 2:00.
大概两点
Sometimes a little later
有时如果他饿了
if he's hungry and he stops for something to eat.
半路停下来吃东西就会晚一点
Was he meeting someone after work?
他下班后会去见人吗
Who would he be meeting?
他会去见谁
I-I-I don't understand.
我不明白
Do you know if Todd had a drug problem?
托德吸毒吗
No, Detective.
不 警探
Todd didn't use drugs.
托德不碰毒品
He barely drank.
他连酒都很少喝
And no, he wasn't having an affair.
而且他没有外遇
How do you know for sure?
你怎么这么肯定
I lost my job this year.
我今年失业了
The bills started to pile up.
账单越堆越高
Todd changed shifts for the extra hours,
托德换了班 工作时间更长了
But every free moment he had, he spent with us.
但他只要有时间 都在陪我们
There wasn't room in his day for someone else.
他的生活里没有时间给别人
What was his relationship like with your son?
他跟你儿子的关系怎么样
They were inseparable.
他们形影不离
Peas in a pod.
关系很亲密
Do you mind if I ask him a couple questions?
你介意我问他几个问题吗
Okay.
好吧
Sure.
没问题
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, Logan.
你好 洛根
My name is Jane Rizzoli. I'm a detective.
我叫简·里佐利 我是名警探
And I'm really sorry about what happened to your dad.
关于你父亲的事我很遗憾
You ever seen one of those up close before?
你以前仔细看过这东西吗
You know why I have it?
你知道我为什么有这个吗
So people will know you're the police.
这样人们就知道你是警♥察♥了
That's right.
没错
And it also reminds me that I have a job to do,
它还能提醒我有工作要做
and that job is to help people when bad things happen to them.
我的工作就是在坏事发生时帮助人们
You understand?
你明白吗
Yes.
明白
What helps me do my job is if people talk to me.
如果别人跟我说话就能帮我♥干♥好工作
People like you.
比如像你一样的人
Is there anything you wanna tell me?
你有什么事要告诉我吗
I could really use your help, Logan.
我真的很需要你的帮助 洛根
A man came here two days ago.
两天前有个男人来过
Dad looked through the peephole and sent me to my room.
爸爸从猫眼看了一眼然后让我回屋去
He say why you had to go to your room?
他为什么要让你回屋去
Dad wanted to talk in private.
爸爸想跟他单独谈谈
Can you tell me what they said?
你能告诉我他们说了什么吗
Will you tell my mother?
你会告诉我妈妈吗
Not if I don't need to, no.
如果没必要就不会
My dad didn't want her to know.
我爸爸不想让她知道
Think he'd want me to know?
你觉得他想让我知道吗
The man came in and was yelling a lot.
那个人进来之后一直在大喊大叫
Dad told him to be quiet because I was in the other room.
爸爸让他小声点因为我就在隔壁房♥间
The man kept yelling.
那个人还是在喊
And what did you do?
那你做了什么
I got scared and put a pillow over my ears
我很害怕 就用枕头捂住耳朵
so I wouldn't hear the yelling anymore.
这样我就再也听不到他喊了
But... but the man got madder.
但那个人越来越生气了
Dad said he was calling the police.
爸爸说他要报♥警♥
Did he call the police?
那他报♥警♥了吗
No.
没有
The man left.
那个人走了
I heard the door slam, then it was quiet.
我听到了摔门的声音 然后就安静了
You did a really good job remembering all that.
你能记得这些真的很棒
Thank you.
谢谢
Is there a reason
为什么
that your father didn't want your mother to know?
你♥爸♥爸不想让你妈妈知道
He said it would just make her worry.
他说她会担心的
Right.
没错
Did you happen to get a look at the guy at the door?
你看到那个人的样子了吗
No. I didn't.
没有
But I'll never forget his voice.
但我永远都忘不了他的声音
Todd's son might be able to identify his killer
托德的儿子也许能认出
by his voice.
凶手的声音
There's a recent study that shows
近期有研究表明
that the ability to recognize a voice
辨认声音的能力
diminishes with time.
会随着时间减弱
Almost 70% in less than 2 weeks.
两周内就会减弱70%
Well, then we should find whoever did this quickly.
那我们得尽快找到凶手
Please, no dawdling, doctor.
别偷懒哦 医生
I don't know the meaning of the word.
我不知道那个词是什么意思
Well, of course I know the meaning of the word.
我当然知道那个词的意思
I just meant that... Yeah, I got it. Yeah.
我的意思是... 我知道
What's up, Chang?
怎么了 张
I have a preliminary toxicology report.
我拿到了初步的毒理学报告
The initial toxicology screen was negative.
初步毒理学检测呈阴性
And my physical examination showed no evidence
我的身体♥检♥查也没有发现
of any past substance abuse.
滥用药物的证据
So he wasn't making a drug deal last night.
所以他昨晚不是在做毒品交易
Sexual assault?
那性侵犯呢
No indications of any recent sexual activity.
没有近期发生性行为的痕迹
Okay, what about the handkerchief?
好吧 那手帕呢
We just started processing the victim's clothing
我们刚开始检查受害人衣服上的
for trace evidence.
微量物证
The handkerchief's up next.
接下来就会轮到手帕
Uh, what about the murder weapon?
那凶器呢
Well, the initial strike was to the front of the skull. Here.
第一次打击是在头骨前面 这里
Yes.
对
I'm thinking a piece of rebar.
我觉得可能是根钢筋
He was struck again along the jawline near the neck,
第二下打在了靠近颈部的下巴上
But as I expected, it was not fatal.
但跟我预料的一样 那不是致命伤
Which is what we saw at the crime scene.
就是我们在犯罪现场看到的
So the killer thought he was done. Todd moved.
凶手以为杀死他了 可是托德动了
He hit him again...
他于是又打了他
Probably with an iron pipe.
用的说不定是根铁管
This strike fractured the skull, resulting in death.
这一击敲碎了颅骨 致人死亡
Yes, I hear you loud and clear.
是啊 我听得很清楚
The murder weapon was long and fat and soft.
凶器又长 又粗 又软
Fine. Fine.
好吧 好吧
The weapon was likely a metal rod,
凶器很可能是一根金属棒
Less than a half an inch thick.
不足半英寸粗
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表