I found calls to and from a Noah Forsythe
他一直在和诺阿·福赛斯通电♥话♥
until a month ago, then the calls stopped.
直到一个月前 通话停止了
They didn't speak again.
他们冷战了
Let's pick him up,
咱们去把他找来
see what their beef was.
看看他俩为什么闹矛盾
All right.
好
Hey, I don't need to worry about you showing up to work
你应该不会戴着个锡纸帽子
in a little tinfoil hat, right?
就来上班吧
You laugh, but there's evidence
你尽管笑我 但有证据表明
that those hats are effective against --
锡纸帽子能有效...
Do me a favor -- never finish that sentence.
给个面子 别再说下去了
Maura and I are headed to the bug-out.
我和莫拉要去查避难所了
All right, keep an eye out for little green men.
好吧 当心外星人
How many of these things have you built?
这东西你建过多少个
Oh, dozens.
几十个吧
You a survivalist, too?
你也是活命主义者吗
No, no.
不
The, uh, doomsday guys trust me.
末日信徒相信我
I have a lot of workarounds for building codes,
我有很多针对建筑条例 许可规定
Permit rules, boring stuff like that.
这些无聊法规的应对方法
Well, it must have been good business.
你生意一定很好
Yeah, they were great guys... especially Peter.
他们是好人 特别是彼得
It's a real shame.
真可惜
I have to admit, at first,
首先我必须承认
I thought they were all a little nuts.
我以为他们都是呆子
Well, I have to say,
不得不说
The more time I spend around pathogens,
和病原体在一起时间越长
The more sense something like this makes to me.
越觉得他们对我重要
Well, I have a new model that blocks out microbes
我有一个可以把细菌
down to the molecular level.
分解为分子的模型
Well, how do you do that?
你怎么做到的
Micron filters, mainly.
用微米过滤
Filters on that scale are a fortune.
这个级别的过滤全靠运气
How much do you charge for that model?
这个模型要价多少
Actually, uh, what I'm looking for here
事实上 我想知道
is how someone could pump air into the ventilation system
当设备封闭时 人是如何把空气
once the unit is sealed.
压入通风系统的人
That's impossible.
那不可能
Do you have an emergency valve that accessed an outside vent
通风系统外部有应急阀
in case the system failed?
以防系统崩溃吗
No, Peter wouldn't have allowed that.
彼得不允许这么做
Listen, Bob, Peter died from a gas
鲍勃 彼得死于
that shouldn't have been in here.
不该出现在这里的气体
Trying to figure out how that happened.
试着去找找事故原因
I built this thing according to Peter's specs.
我根据彼得的说明书建了这个
I'm telling you -- the bunker was sealed.
我来告诉你 密室封死了
Dr. Isles.
艾尔斯医生
Yes, Susie?
苏茜
None of our equipment is working,
我们的设备都不运转了
And the spectroscope is on the fritz.
分光仪出故障了
I can't even get a barometer reading.
气压都读不出来
Well, did you check it before we left the lab?
我们离开实验室之前你检查过吗
I thought I did.
我记得我查了
All right, we're going to need to run some diagnostics
我们得回到实验室
back at the lab.
诊断一下了
Do you have a card?
你有卡吗
Let me know if you want to look at that new model.
如果你想看新模型请告诉我
You ever build one with a shoe closet?
你有没有用鞋柜造过
Want some coffee?
喝点咖啡吗
Why, so you can have my fingerprints on file?
怎么 想留下我的指纹吗
There a reason I should have your prints?
我要你的指纹做什么
Guys like you don't need a reason.
像你这种人不需要理由
I want to ask you about Peter Baldwin.
我想问你关于彼得·鲍德温的事
What about him?
他怎么了
Word is you were close, and then you weren't.
传言说你们之前很亲密 后来疏远了
What happened?
发生什么了
We had a fight.
我们打了一架
Anything to do with all the money he paid you?
和他给你的钱有关系吗
I don't know what you're talking about.
不知道你在说什么
This is a record of large cash withdrawals
这是他从银行账户里
Peter made from his bank accounts.
取了一大笔钱的记录
On the days of those withdrawals,
我们查到取钱那天
we have his cellphone and your cellphone
他和你的手♥机♥出现在
going to the same locations at the same times, okay?
同一时间出现在同一个地点
You tracked my cellphone?
你们追踪我的手♥机♥
You got a warrant for that?
你们有得到批准吗
I don't think that's what the jury's gonna focus on?
我觉得陪审团不在意这个
Oh, "The jury"? So, you think I killed him.
陪审团 你们觉得我杀了他
You and Peter were close.
你和彼得很亲近
After the falling out, you decided,
闹翻之后 你决定
Why not use his secrets against him?
为什么不利用他的秘密干掉他呢
What secrets?
什么秘密
Whatever he was paying you to keep quiet.
他付钱封你口的秘密
Look, this is a gross misuse of taxpayer money --
你们这样监视普通民众
spying on private citizens, tr--
真是浪费纳税人的钱
Well, I will care a lot more about your politics
等你承认你杀了彼得后
When I don't like you for Peter's murder.
我再来关心你的政♥治♥理念
Gold, okay?
黄金 行了吧
He was buying gold from me.
他从我这买♥♥黄金
You're a gold dealer?
你贩卖♥♥黄金
Some preppers think that, when the banks fail,
末日准备者认为当银行破产
you can roll up your paper money and smoke it.
你可以把纸币卷成烟抽掉
Gold's the only sure thing.
只有黄金才能保值
Where'd you get it?
你从哪弄来的
Estate sales mostly, internet auctions.
倒卖♥♥♥房♥♥产 网上拍卖♥♥
It's off-book, but it's not illegal.
不合规矩 但是没有违法
I had my differences with Peter,
我和彼得看法不同
but I still like green money, and he had a lot of it.
我还是喜欢纸钱 而他有很多
You didn't tell me what the fight was about.
你还是没说为什么打架
I helped him build his bug-out, and in return,
我帮他建立避难所
he said I could crash there if d-day ever came.
他说一旦那一天到来 我可以摧毁那里
But then, he reneged
但是他反悔了
After I pooh-poohed his stupid airborne-toxic-event theory.
在我鄙视了他愚蠢的毒气扩散理论后
The fight was about how the world will end?
打架是因为对世界末日的原因有分歧
It's robots, obviously.
很明显是机器人
Intelligent machines, networked data.
智能机器 网络数据
I'm right about the robots, detective.
我是对的 警官
We're all just one keystroke away from anarchy.
我们也离无政♥府♥主义不远了
I'll go back up my hard drive.
那我去备份一下我的电脑
Hi. The builder any help?
建造者那有什么发现吗
None whatsoever.
没什么大发现
Have you checked for any indication
你有发现什么彼得可能是
That Peter brought the halon in with him?
自己把卤代烷带进去的可能吗
Mm, how, like a delayed-release bomb?
比如什么 延迟炸♥弹♥吗
Possibly.
有可能啊
Well, CSRU went through his duffel bag.
鉴证组查看了他的背包
It was mostly guns and ammo.
大多数是枪♥支♥弹♥药♥
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm looking up Korsak's service record
我在看科萨克的服务记录
to see when he's eligible for retirement.
看他什么时候可以退休
You're snooping.
你在多管闲事
This is not snooping.
这才不是多管闲事
Then why are you using my computer?
那你干嘛不用自己的电脑
Because I don't want him to catch me not snooping.
因为我不想让他知道我没有多管闲事
When I told you to get the facts,
我说让你确认的意思
I did not mean to imply --
并不是想让你
It's Frankie.
弗兰基的电♥话♥
I have to go. To be continued.
我得走了 未完待续哦
She's snooping.
她就是在多管闲事
What do you got?
找到什么了
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表