You're great at what you do.
你的工作做得很好
I don't want to stop you from being who you are.
我不想阻止你成为你想成为的人
So I'm learning to accept your job
所以我在学着接受你的工作
and the way that you do it.
和你的工作方式
You back in therapy?
你又去做心理辅♥导♥了
Yes, I am.
对 没错
Wh-- you're going?
你去哪 你要走了吗
You sure you're not upset?
你确定你不伤心吗
No, not even a little bit.
不 一点都不
I just got to go to the dry cleaners.
我得去干洗店
I've got a... big job interview coming up.
我很快要去参加一个重要的工作面试
What job interview?
什么工作面试
I don't want to jinx it.
说出来会走霉运的
Thanks for asking.
多谢关心
Bye, ma.
再见 妈
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Okay.
还行
Tired.
很累
Bruised.
有些擦伤
It was the only thing I could afford
我不用二次贷款
without taking out a second mortgage, so...
就只能买♥♥得起这个 所以...
It's my favorite.
这是我的最爱
Okay.
好吧
I know jumping in after Paul was dangerous.
我知道跟着保罗跳下去很危险
Did you think about any of us before you jumped?
你跳下去之前想过我们吗
No, I didn't.
没有
I didn't think about you.
我没有想过你
And I didn't think about my family.
我也没有想过我的家人
I didn't even think about myself.
我甚至没有想过自己
The only person that I thought about was Paul
我当时想的只有保罗一个人
and that I was the only one that could help him.
而我是唯一能救他的人
I wasn't gonna let him drown, Maura.
我不能让他淹死 莫拉
I guess that's the instinct that makes you such a good cop.
我想就是这种直觉让你成了一名好警♥察♥
And maybe a bit hard to love.
而且可能有点不讨人喜欢
I was just afraid I lost you.
我只是害怕失去你
And I just kept thinking that I didn't do enough to help you.
我一直在想我没有尽力帮你
I -- why didn't I go and help you talk Paul down,
我...我为什么没有跟你一起去劝保罗
or why didn't I stop you from going over the railing?
我为什么没有阻止你翻过护栏
Why wasn't I closer to grab you?
我为什么没有站在能抓住你的地方
That's survivor's guilt.
这是幸存者的内疚
Excuse me?
什么
BPD did a seminar on it.
警局举办过关于这个的研讨会
You went?
你去了
I read the pamphlet.
我读了手册
Survivor's guilt.
幸存者的内疚
That makes perfect sense.
这完全说得通
Why didn't I think of that?
我怎么就没想到呢
Well, there's a first time for everything.
凡事总有第一次嘛
Maura, there was nothing you could have done
莫拉 你当时在桥上
on that bridge, okay?
什么都做不了
That's on me.
那是我的错
Weren't you scared?
你不害怕吗
Not until I was falling.
往下落的时候才开始害怕
Then, yeah, then I was petrified.
我当时都吓傻了
And my life flashed before my eyes and --
我的一生在我眼前掠过
the weirdest thing was all I could think about
奇怪的是我只能想到那些
was all the stuff I still want to do.
我还想做的事
Like what?
比如
I don't know. Um, watch the Sox win another series
我不知道 看红袜队再赢一个赛季
or go to beer-brewing class or learn how to make ravioli.
去参加酿啤酒课或者学做意大利饺
Really?
真的吗
You're plunging to your death
你马上就要死了
and you had ravioli and beer on your mind?
而你脑子里想的却是意大利饺和啤酒
I'm a girl with simple tastes.
我是个品味单一的姑娘
I think we need to work on your bucket list.
我觉得我们应该列一下你的愿望清单
That sounds like crazy fun.
这听起来很有趣
But right now we have a case to crack.
但现在我们还有案子要破
So... what's our next step?
所以...下一步怎么做
Susie, we have a new case -- Danni Mitchell.
苏茜 我们有了个新案子 丹妮·米切尔
She is a 25-year-old woman
她二十五岁
who was found dead in her apartment.
被人发现死在公♥寓♥里
All right. Either I'm being punk'd or you're losing it.
好吧 要不是我被整了就是你健忘了
Well, I never punk,
我从不整人
and I can assure you I'm in full control of my faculties.
而且我敢保证我的身体运行良好
And I can assure you that Danni Mitchell
我敢保证丹妮·米切尔
is a case we started last week.
是我们上周处理的案子
Well, we're gonna start the case again this week.
我们这周要重新处理这个案子
So, why are we entering this parallel universe?
我们为什么要进入这个平行宇宙呢
Paul Westcourt was set up, and we took the bait.
保罗·威斯科特是被陷害的 我们上钩了
We believed what the real killer wanted us to believe.
我们相信了真正的凶手想让我们相信的
So we're looking at it with fresh eyes and an open mind.
所以我们要用新的眼光和思想去审视它
I couldn't have said it better myself.
你说得真好
Now let's figure out what we missed.
现在我们来看看我们错过了什么
Still can't believe you jumped in after me.
还是不敢相信你跟着我跳下去了
Well, I was just doing my job.
我只是在做我的工作
We both know that's not true.
我们都知道这是假话
Well, trying to figure out who might want you in jail --
试着查清是谁想让你进监狱
that's my job now.
这现在是我的工作
So...who hated you enough to do something like this?
所以...有谁会恨你到这种程度吗
Long list.
很多人
I burned a lot of bridges
我为了坐进地检办公室
climbing the ladder in the D.A.'s office.
可是得罪了不少人
Thanks.
谢谢
No, this -- this was personal.
不 这是私人恩怨
What about a-a friend or maybe another girlfriend?
有没有可能是朋友或者是另一个女朋友
There was never any other girlfriend.
从来就没有别的女朋友
Okay.
好吧
Well, somebody went after the woman you love,
有人杀了你爱的那个女人
so somebody knew there was an affair.
所以有人知道你有外遇
Impossible.
不可能
We were so careful to keep it secret.
我们一直很小心地保密
The entire time?
一直吗
You never slipped up once?
你从没走漏风声过
You never thought maybe somebody you knew saw you?
你从没觉得你认识的人看到过你们
Only thing I can think of is one night,
我只能想到有一个晚上
I felt like a car was following us.
我感觉有一辆车跟着我们
It pulled into the motel behind us
它跟着我们进了汽车旅馆
and was still there when we came out.
我们出来的时候它还在那儿
Danni thought I was being paranoid.
丹妮觉得是我大惊小怪
Did you get a plate number?
你看到车牌号♥了吗
Nope. Make, model?
没有 那车型和外形呢
It was a little red, maybe burgundy, economy car.
有点发红 可能是酒红色 经济型轿车
It was dark. I -- I know.
当时天很黑 我知道
It's not much to go on.
这没什么帮助
No, it isn't.
不是的
We're in trouble here, aren't we?
我们有麻烦了 不是吗
We'll find something.
我们会有所发现的
Okay.
好吧
I reconfirmed Paul's wife's alibi. It's solid.
我确认了保罗妻子的不在场证明 很确凿
Phone records
电♥话♥记录
have her on her cell at the time of the murder.
说明案发时她在家
Cell tower pings put her at home.
信♥号♥♥塔确认她在家
Well, you're on the road to solid.
是个不错的证明
You're not quite there yet.
但还不能算确凿
She was online playing her regular nightly chess game
她还在网上和伦敦的一个人玩国际象棋
with a guy in London.
这是她的定期娱乐项目
I.P. address goes back to her laptop at home.
IP地址也追踪到她家里的电脑
And welcome to solid.
这下算是确凿了
Did you find anybody else who'd want to take Paul down?
你找到想要陷害保罗的人了吗
Mm, I've looked at the families
我检查了十几个被他
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表