Maura, sweetheart.
莫拉 亲爱的
Good morning, Angela.
早上好 安琪拉
How you doing?
你还好吗
Oh, I don't know.
不知道
I don't know.
真的不知道
Go ahead, Maura. Let it out.
好啦 莫拉 有什么话就说出来
I'll get us some coffee.
我来煮杯咖啡
A tragic accident like that...
这样悲伤的意外
you never really see it coming.
总是让人始料不及
I am worried about Jane.
我很担心简
Her and Barry were so close, and...
她和巴里关系那么好
well, with the pregnancy and all those hormones --
现在她怀孕了 那些荷尔蒙
Jane doesn't know that you know
简还不知道你知道了
and she hasn't told anyone else, so you need to just --
而她还没给任何人说过 所以你
I know. Keep my trap shut. I will.
知道 别让她知道 我会的
Doesn't mean that a mother can't worry.
但我是她妈妈 总会担心吧
She's always been so good about sympathizing with others.
她总是那么会安慰人
But when it comes to her own feelings,
可当她自己伤心时
she bottles everything up.
她却全闷在心里
She needs to let it out.
她得发泄出来
So do you.
你也是
You need a good cry, a big cry.
你得好好大哭一场
We will. In time.
我们会的 时候未到
Dabda.
达布达
Gesundheit?
是祝你健康的意思吗
The stages of grief.
哀伤的5个阶段
Denial, anger, bargaining,
否认 愤怒 协商
depression, acceptance.
抑郁 接受
It's from Elisabeth Kubler-Ross' seminal work
在20世纪中叶由伊丽莎白·库伯勒-罗丝
in the mid-20th century.
提出的
Though current research shows that yearning
不过相关研究表明
is actually a more accurate expression of the final --
第五阶段最准确的应该是怀念
Okay. That all sounds great.
听起来不错
When's the crying start?
哪个阶段该哭呢
Hey. Good morning, ma.
早上好 妈
Hi, honey.
宝贝
Thanks for letting me stay over last night.
谢谢你昨晚留我住
No problem. I didn't want to be alone, either.
没事 我也不想一个人
Where you going?
你去哪儿
To the station.
去局里
Don't you think it would be better
你不觉得应该
to stay home and feel your feelings?
在家里好好感受心情吗
Ma, he loved his work.
妈 他很爱他的工作
He wouldn't want me to just curl up and stop doing mine.
他肯定不希望我窝在家里不工作
I don't think that's what your mom's suggesting.
你妈妈也不是这个意思
Maybe -- maybe you can sit down, have a cup of coffee?
不如你先坐下 喝杯咖啡吧
Real coffee.
真正的咖啡哦
I can make us all some breakfast.
我给大家做点早餐吧
I'll take the coffee.
我要咖啡就行
Thanks.
谢谢
See you later.
待会儿见
Wasn't that your vase?
那是你的花瓶吗
Yep.
没错
Denial.
否认阶段
Check.
出现
Good morning.
早上好
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
I have dealt with hundreds of homicides
我处理的杀人案也有上百起了
and the grieving relatives that go with them.
悲痛的亲属也见了不少
I can deal with this. Really?
我没事的 是吗
Because you had coffee in your pencil holder.
那你为什么用笔筒喝咖啡
It's not a pencil holder. Maura was messing with me.
这不是笔筒 莫拉跟我闹着玩的
Go home.
回家去
No.
不要
Maybe I wasn't clear. I'm ordering you to go home.
我是没说清楚吗 我命令你回家
You're ordering me? Yes.
你命令我 是的
We don't have a case we're working on.
我们手头现在也没有案子
I'm the sergeant detective of this squad.
我是这里的警司
And I have the authority to send you home if I think you're not --
如果我认为你没法工作 我有权让你
If you think that I am gonna let you pull rank on me,
你以为拿官衔就压的住我吗
It's not Jane?
我告诉你 简
Mrs. Frost.
弗罗斯特夫人
I'm sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰了
I... I just didn't know where else to go.
我只是不知道该去哪里好了
I'm so sorry.
请您节哀
And then the funeral director
然后那个葬礼主持
started asking me all these questions
就开始问我大堆的问题
Like did I want a viewing,
比如我要不要做遗体告别
should Barry wear his uniform,
巴里要不要穿他的警服
what kind of music should they play.
葬礼上该放什么样的音乐
And I realized... I don't know.
然后我意识到...我不知道
How could you?
怎么会呢
A couple of years ago, Barry sat me down
几年前 巴里让我坐下来
and had me tell him what I wanted at my service.
然后让我告诉他我想怎么办我的葬礼
It never dawned on me to ask about his.
我从没想过要怎么办他的葬礼
He was just so young.
他还那么年轻
Would you like us to take care of the service for you?
你想让我们帮你为他办葬礼吗
I couldn't ask you to do that.
我不能要求你们那样做
You didn't ask. I volunteered.
你没有要求我们 我是自愿的
Even his father can't get here.
他父亲都没法赶来
H-he's on a ship doing a support mission
他正在太平洋上的一艘船上
in the middle of the Pacific.
执行援助任务
So...it would mean so much if you could help.
如果你们能帮忙那就太好了
We'd be honored.
我们很荣幸
And of course we'll, uh, keep you in the loop
我们一定会让你知道
on all the preparations.
所有的准备情况
Nobody knew my son better than you all did,
没有人比你们更了解我儿子
so whatever you decide, I know it will be perfect.
所以我知道你们的决定一定是最好的
Just what Barry would have wanted.
就是巴里想要的
Well, now you got a reason to go home.
现在你有理由回家了
Vince, come on.
文斯 拜托
Please don't pull rank on me now, okay?
现在别用官衔来压我 好吗
I know your heart is in the right...
我知道你的心脏在右边...
Gun!
枪
Put your weapon down.
放下武器
Put it down. Help me.
把枪放下 帮帮我
We'll help you as soon as you give us that gun.
你把枪放下我们就帮你
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
I-I don't know.
我不知道
Okay. What kind of help do you need?
好吧 你需要什么帮助
I killed someone.
我杀了人
Who?
谁
I don't know that, either.
我也不知道
Well, I guess we got a case now.
我猜我们现在有案子了
How did you get here?
你是怎么来的
I, um...I walked by
我...我路过了
the deli, dry cleaner,
熟食店 干洗店
and then I saw a policeman walk in here,
然后我看到一位警♥察♥走进这里
so I-I followed him.
我就跟着他进来了
How about before that?
在那之前呢
I-I don't know.
我不知道
What city are we in?
我们在哪座城市
Boston.
波士顿
What's your favorite baseball team?
你最喜欢的棒球队是什么
Red sox.
红袜队
You said you killed someone.
你说你杀了人
Did that happen in the day or the night?
是在白天还是晚上
I-I don't -- I don't know.
我不...我不知道
We just need it high enough
我们需要把屏风支起来
so I can remove her clothes in private.
这样我就能让她把衣服脱掉了
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表