All right? This is real important, okay?
好吗 这很重要
There, uh...
从前有
There are three criminals, okay?
有三个罪犯
And they were sentenced to exile in the desert.
被流放到沙漠
Okay? What are you what?
好吗 你在说什么
It's a joke. It's a joke.
是个笑话 是个笑话
Don't talk. You'll mess up my rhythm.
别说话 会乱了我的节奏
All right.
好的
The first criminal says...
第一个罪犯说
All right.
好的
"I brought a loaf of bread, so if I get hungry,
我带了一条面包 这样如果我饿了
I have something to eat."
就有东西吃了
And the second criminal says, "Oh, yeah?
第二个罪犯说 是吗
"Well, I brought a canteen.
我带了一个水壶
If I get thirsty, I got something to drink."
如果我渴了 就有水喝了
And the third criminal,
第三个罪犯
He looks at these guys like they're idiots, you know?
鄙视地看着另外两个人
'cause he's a lot smarter than they are.
因为他比他们俩都聪明
He's real proud of himself, right?
他很骄傲
And he says, "Oh, yeah? "Well, I brought a car door,
他说 是吗 我带了一个车门
So if I get hot, I can roll down a window."
这样如果我热了 可以摇下窗户
That's terrible. Yeah.
太差劲了 是啊
You're sneaky.
真狡猾
Yeah.
是啊
I'm sorry, baby. I knew that was gonna hurt.
抱歉 孩子 我知道会很疼
You were shot, too.
你也中枪了
Yeah, but I was dressed for it.
是 但我穿了防弹衣
I want you to keep pressure on that, okay?
持续按压 好吗
And I'm gonna get some help.
我去寻求帮助
Oh, come on.
拜托
I can never get service in this building.
我在这栋楼里一直收不到信♥号♥♥
Okay. Okay.
好 好
Okay. Look.
看
I've always wanted to use one of these things.
我一直想用这玩意
Okay?
好吗
No.
不
It's all right.
没事
It's all right. Okay?
没事
My team knows where we are, okay?
我同事知道我在哪儿
They'll be here in no time.
他们会马上赶来的
It's all right, baby. Hang on.
没事的 孩子 坚持住
You find Jane yet?
找到简了吗
Nobody's heard from her. She's not picking up her phone.
没有消息 也不接电♥话♥
I'm triangulating pings from her last call,
我正把她的最后一通电♥话♥信♥号♥♥做三角分♥裂♥
But it's still a six-block radius on grand.
但仍然是在格兰街六个街区为半径的范围内
We should have something soon.
应该马上就有消息了
No, let's go now.
不 现在就走
I want to be close by when she does call. Come on.
她打来的时候我必须要在附近 走吧
Come on!
走
I took auto shop when I was in high school.
我中学的时候修了汽修课
I hot-wired a volvo for my final.
期末的时候用短路的方法发动了一辆沃尔沃
No more jokes, please.
别再开玩笑了
Who's joking? Huh?
谁说我在开玩笑
Connelly group.
康奈利集团
This is detective Jane Rizzoli.
我是简·里佐利警探
I'm in an elevator in one of your buildings,
我在你们其中一个楼的电梯里
and I need assistance, both police and ambulance.
我需要帮助 警♥察♥和救护车
Copy that. First, I need your exact location.
收到 首先我需要确切位置
You have my location. I'm on a phone in one of your buildings.
你知道我的位置 在你们的一个大楼里
Check your screen.
看看监控屏幕
Connelly group manages 63 buildings in and around boston.
康奈利集团管理波士顿内外63座大楼
Uh, it -- it's the one under construction.
是 是正在施工的一座
We have eight under construction.
有八座楼正在施工
None of them are wired in.
都没有通电
Okay. Okay. I-it's the one on Grand street.
好 好 是在格兰街上的那个
We have two on grand.
格兰街上有两座
You call the Boston police department,
你去打给波士顿警♥察♥局
And you tell them there's an officer in distress.
告诉他们有警员遇险
Inform sergeant detective Korsak.
通知科萨克警司
Send them to this street.
让他来这条街上
Patch me through to dr. Maura isles
给我接莫拉·艾尔斯医生的
in the medical examiner's office, and do it now!
法医办公室 现在就接
Got it. Stay on the line.
明白 请不要挂机
Try making a left.
往左拐
I don't want to risk getting stuck in traffic.
我不想遇到堵车
If we take the bridge, we can get a clear signal.
如果我们走桥上 信♥号♥♥会更清晰
Rizzoli.
里佐利
Yeah.
好
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
Got it.
明白
Jane's in a building on the 2000 block on Grand.
简在格兰街2000栋的地方
She's stuck in an elevator with Tasha.
她和塔莎被困在电梯
Get more cars there fast. Nina, call an ambulance.
派更多的车去 妮娜 再叫辆救护车
Did you hear about the girl?
你听说过那个女孩吗
The 14-year-old who came up with the new energy source?
那个14岁就提出新能源的女孩
Um, sorry. One sec.
抱歉 马上
Ah, no, forget it.
不 算了
What was the energy source?
什么能源
So, body heat.
身体热量
It took her four months to come up with the algorithm,
她花了四个月想出了算法
But she actually came up with the idea...
但事实上她想出这个点子
...during a dream, and --
是在梦里
Get it.
接吧
No. Go on.
不 继续
I'm sorry. Okay.
抱歉 好吧
Hello.
你好
Dr. Isles, this is Tim Curran.
艾尔斯医生 我是 蒂姆·柯伦
I'm a security guard with the Connelly group.
我是康纳利集团的保安
I have an officer in distress in need of assistance.
有位警员遇险需要帮助
Put him on.
让他听电♥话♥
You're connected.
已接通
Maura, it's Jane. I'm in an elevator.
莫拉 是我 我在电梯里
Jane? Are you okay?
简 你没事吧
I'm with Tasha. And she's hurt.
我和塔莎在一起 她受伤了
She got a gunshot to the brachial artery.
肱动脉受到枪伤
Is everything all right?
没事吧
Okay, Jane, you need to apply direct pressure to her wound.
好吧 简 你要直接压住伤口
Yeah, yeah, I did that. Good.
知道 知道 我压了 很好
Now, where are you?
你们在哪儿
Grand street. I don't know the address.
格兰街 我也不知道具体地址
It's the 2000 block.
是2000栋
Jane, are you okay? Yeah.
简 你没事吧 没事
Uh, he took a shot at me, but I was wearing my vest.
他朝我开了一枪 但我穿着防弹衣
I'm fine.
我没事
I'm coming.
我这就来
Sir, keep us connected.
先生 请保持我们的通话
And if you lose me, call me back.
要是我断线了 请再打过来
I'll drive.
我来开车
What else can I do?
我还能做什么
Jane, you've got to get her out of there.
简 你必须带她离开那儿
I can't. We're trapped.
办不到 我们被困住了
Has she lost a lot of blood?
她失血多吗
Yeah.
多
Okay, she's gonna go into shock, so you need to keep her awake,
好吧 她会休克 所以你要保持她清醒
and she needs an ambulance right away.
而且救护车必须马上到
Okay. Hold on.
好的 稍等
Okay, Tasha.
塔莎
I got to leave you for a second, okay?
我得离开一会 好吗
I want you to talk to my friend Dr. Isles, okay?
你跟我朋友艾尔斯医生聊 好吗
Okay.
好的
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表