Oh, look at that.
你看啊
Aw, come on! It'll be fun!
来嘛 多好玩啊
No. It's freezing.
不 冻死了
Great!
多好啊
Look, nobody else is out here. It's just you and me.
你看 附近没别人 只有你和我
All right, look, I'm getting in.
好吧 看好了 我要下水
Seriously.
我说真的
Go!
去呗
Just give me one good reason why you won't.
你说你为什么不来
Um...it's cold. Okay.
很冷 好吧
It's dirty. Yeah.
又脏 是啊
I don't want to.
我不乐意
Is that it? That's so boring.
就为这个吗 太无趣了
Now, that I like.
这我喜欢
That was unexpected. I like it. That's good.
出人意料 我喜欢 真不错
Come on! Whoo!
来嘛
Whoa, that's cold! Whoo!
真冷
Come on! Yeah, the water's fine!
来嘛 水好极了
Cathy! Come on! Take a picture!
Cathy 来啊 拍张照片
The water's fine!
水真清
Cathy? Cathy? Oh, my god!
Cathy Cathy 天啊
Cathy, what is it?
凯茜 怎么了
What is it? What's going on?
怎么了 发生什么事
What's going on? Hey! What's going on? Look!
怎么了 怎么了 你看
You need a theme. I've got a theme.
你需要个主题 我有主题
What? Booze.
什么主题 开怀畅饮啊
People can drink at home. You need to...amp up the fun.
酒在家也可以喝 你得...让人喝出点乐趣
Yeah, like, great music can do that.
是啊 比如说来点好音乐
Yeah, get a jukebox.
没错 弄个点唱机
I got a jukebox in the back. It's busted, though.
柜台后面有个点唱机 不过坏掉了
I'm gonna get it fixed.
我要把它修好
It's got every tune ever done by Tiffany on it.
里面有蒂芙尼所有的歌♥
That explains why it's busted.
怪不得会坏呢
You need a theme. For a jukebox?
你需要个主题 点唱机吗
Yeah, Maura's right.
是啊 莫拉说得对
And -- and you know what? You should switch it up.
而且得时不时换换样
Like, one week, do '80s hair bands.
比如这周放80年代华丽金属
And the next week, do southern rock.
下周放南方摇滚
You know, I think a little consistency would be better.
我觉得风格统一一点比较好
Like, all Josh Groban all the time.
比如只放乔诗·葛洛班的歌♥
I like it. That way, the bar would be consistently empty.
好主意 这样酒吧就不会有人来了
We would always have seats.
我们就不愁没座位了
The bar will be full. I'm working on live music.
酒吧会座无虚席的 我打算搞现场演出
And you will always have seats.
这里也永远有你们的座位
Detective Kors-- um, uh...
科萨克警...
Dirty Robber. This is Vince.
脏强盗吧 我是文斯
Angela, what do you think the place needs?
安琪拉 你觉得这里还需要点什么
Yeah, ma, you're unusually quiet.
妈 你今天安静得不正常
I'm thinking.
我在思考
Paging Dr. Isles.
呼叫艾尔斯医生
No, this is a job for two, Dr. Rizzoli.
不 这是两个人的工作 里佐利医生
What's up, mom?
怎么了 妈妈
Nothing.
没什么
Résumés? This about the job hunt?
简历啊 是因为求职的事吗
Job hunt. How is it going?
求职怎么样了
It's not.
不怎么样
Nobody wants to hire a woman of a certain age.
没人想雇佣一个上了年纪的女人
They want to hire a 22-year-old.
他们想要22岁的年轻姑娘
Well, statistically speaking, that's not true.
从统计学角度来讲 并非如此
Although some jobs do require more youthful employees,
尽管某些工作确实需要相对年轻的员工
I think if you just expand your universe to just --
我认为只要你扩大范围去...
Really? Statistics now?
现在是讲统计学的时候吗
There's comfort in numbers.
数据能让人有点心理安慰
Not for me.
我可不觉得
Résumés sent out -- 37.
送出简历 37份
Job interviews -- one.
工作面试 一次
Jobs gotten -- zippo.
得到工作 零
Rizzoli.
里佐利
Isles. Korsak.
艾尔斯 科萨克
Hey, I got to call you back.
一会儿再打给你
Yeah. We'll be right there.
好 我们马上到
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm sorry. Ma.
抱歉 妈
Yeah, okay, forget it.
没事 别在意
We'll talk about it later?
稍后再谈吧
Okay, go. Go solve crimes.
好了 走吧 破你们的案子去吧
I'm staying here.
我待在这儿
Hey, Vince.
文斯
Gonna stay and hang some of your posters, okay?
我待在这儿帮你贴海报 行吗
Oh, that's very nice of you, Angela. Thanks.
你真好 安琪拉 谢了
Yeah, I'm very generous.
是啊 我慷慨得很
I'm also eating for free.
我还要吃白食
Excuse me. I'm looking for Mr. Korsak.
打扰一下 我找科萨克先生
I'm here about the job.
我是来应聘的
Oh, you'll just have to leave your résumés.
先把简历留下吧
We're gonna have to reschedule. I'm sorry.
面试得改期了 抱歉
You got any experience?
你有相关经验吗
Not really. I'm just 22.
没有 我才22岁
You'll be fine.
会没事的
Well, this is a first.
这只是开始
I've seen it once.
我见过一次
Is there anything that you haven't seen once before?
这世界上有你没见识过的事吗
You cutting me slack.
饶了我吧
Come on, tell us.
说嘛
Oh, guy fell off a sailboat. Probably drunk.
一个男人从帆船上失足落水 大概是喝醉了
Probably urinating.
也说不定是在小便
When a man stands up to urinate, his center of gravity is high
当男人站起来小便时 他的重心很高
but the lifeline to the sailboat deck is low,
但帆船甲板上的救生索位置很低
so without a hand to steady himself --
手上没东西扶着 所以...
Got it. Y-- back to your guy.
明白了 接着说你那位
Yeah, drunk, fell off a boat,
喝醉了 从船上跌下水
died of a heart attack in the water.
在水中死于心脏病发作
Both feet washed up in a couple of days.
几天后两只脚被冲上岸
Never found the rest of him.
其余部分再也没找到
So...his feet were detachable?
他的脚是可拆卸的吗
Well, everyone's are -- kind of.
某种意义上来说 大家都是这样
The tendons connecting the foot to the leg are thin,
连接脚和腿的肌腱非常细
so they dissolve and break away in the seawater.
会在海水中溶解断裂
Another reason I hate the ocean.
这是我讨厌大海的另一个理由
What are the other reasons?
还有什么理由
It's full of drunk guys peeing in it --
海里全是醉汉的尿
I think that's enough.
这条就足够了
Well, the buoyancy of the running shoe
跑鞋的浮力
caused the detachable foot to rise to the surface.
使得断脚浮上海面
The current would wash it right to this beach.
水流把它冲上了海滩
So there could be a body on its way.
所以可能还有一具尸体在路上
Yep. Got guys in the harbor searching.
没错 我让港口的人在找了
They may find it first.
他们可能会先发现尸体
Maura, can you even tell us anything from just a foot?
莫拉 从一只脚上能看出什么吗
I'll be able to tell how the foot was separated.
我能知道这只脚是怎么断的
Big fish could do that. You've seen that once.
可能是大鱼咬的 这你也见过一次
I didn't say once. And once I examine the bones,
我可没说是一次 检查骨头的话
I'll be able to check for damage from the impact of a jump.
可以检测出跳水的冲击造成的损伤
Yeah, we'll have Nina check surveillance cameras on bridges.
我们会让妮娜检查桥上的监控摄像头
Yeah, we'll also check missing persons,
还要查一下失踪人口
see if somebody went out for a jog and didn't come back.
看看有没有人出去慢跑就再没回来
Call us if you find anything.
有线索电♥话♥联♥系♥
All right.
好的
Detective Rizzoli.
里佐利警探
Tell us about the serial murderer
给我们讲讲在波士顿港口
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表