No.
没有
A truck overturned down near Springfield.
斯普林菲尔德附近有辆卡车翻车了
We sat in traffic forever.
我们在路上堵了好久
By the time we got to Chicopee,
到奇科皮的时候
visiting hours were over.
已经过了探访时间
Can you think of anyone who would want to harm Susan?
你能想到有谁会伤害苏珊吗
Susan? No. No.
苏珊 不 不会
And how would you describe your relationship with her?
那你们俩的关系如何
We got past all the lawyers and figuring out the alimony.
我们已经跟律师谈好了 赡养费也搞定了
W-we were fine.
我们挺好的
She was a great mom.
她是个好母亲
Okay, then.
那好
Uh, there are some techs that are on their way over.
有些技术人员马上会过来
They'll be here to monitor the phones
他们会来监视你家的电♥话♥
in case someone calls for ransom.
防止有人打来索要赎金
Ransom? Y-you think someone might --
赎金 你们觉得有人可能...
We're exploring all options.
我们要考虑所有可能性
Wait a minute. I want to help find Brian.
等等 我想帮忙找到布莱恩
I-I can help search for him
我可以帮着找他
or make phone calls or fliers or --
打电♥话♥或者发传♥单♥或者...
We're looking everywhere, okay?
我们正在全力找他
If you'd like to come down to the station to wait for news,
如果你想来局里等消息
if that makes you feel better, that's fine.
如果这样你会安心些 没问题
Yeah, let's go. Come on. Let's go.
咱们去吧 来 走吧
Lungs sustained repeated punctures.
肺部有反复刺伤
How's it going?
进展如何
Slow. I can't do slow.
很缓慢 我受不了缓慢
Well, I'm not asking you to.
我没这么要求你
That's cute. Maura, come on.
真可爱 莫拉 快说吧
This is really important that I --
这个真的很重要 我...
It's really --
真的很...
Jane, are you all right?
简 你没事吧
Are you using some...
你在用什么...
new, powerful, super-smelly chemicals in here?
新的强力有刺鼻味道的药化学药品吗
Uh, no. Same as usual.
没有 还是老样子
Sink! Sink!
去水槽 水槽
Oh, god. I'm turning into Frost.
天呐 我要变成弗罗斯特了
You know, your heightened level of estrogen
你体内升高的雌性激素
produces an increased sensitivity to strong odors.
会让你对气味更加敏感
It's an evolutionary adaptation to ensure
这是进化过程中逐渐形成的特点
the mother doesn't ingest toxins that could harm the baby.
以确保母亲不会吸入对婴儿有害的有毒气体
Okay, what have you found out?
好吧 有什么发现
Let's step outside.
我们出去说吧
No, no, no, I'm -- I'm fine. I'm fine.
不不不 我没事 没事的
No, you won't be if I have to wet-mop my floor.
不 我要是给地板消毒的话你肯定受不了
Want some water?
要来点水吗
Um...no, no.
不用
Um, just tell me about the autopsy.
告诉我尸检的情况就行
Well, it was a rageful attack -- 17 stab wounds.
她遭受的攻击充满个人仇恨 十七处刺伤
Hmm. Uh, any physical evidence to link us to the attacker?
有什么证据能关联到凶手的吗
Nothing yet, though there is a possible sexual element
暂时还没有 不过刺穿伤口上可能有
to the stab penetrations.
性成分
Sometimes they indicate an attacker who's impotent
有时候这说明攻击者性无能
or otherwise incapable of having intercourse.
或因其他原因无法性♥交♥
I mean, I was thinking that someone killed Susan
我之前以为这个人杀了苏珊
to steal her baby,
为了偷她的孩子
but maybe the murder was only about Susan.
但也许凶手只是为苏珊而来的
Well, someone could have taken the baby
说不定这人在苏珊死后
after she was dead.
把孩子带走了
This is hard for you, isn't it,
这对你太沉重了 对吧
just looking for a missing baby?
寻找下落不明的婴儿
Mm, of course it is.
当然了
No, I-I mean harder because...
对你更加沉重 因为...
Yes, Maura. And I need to find Brian.
是的 莫拉 我必须找到布莱恩
And I can't find Brian until I find the killer.
要找到布莱恩我就必须找到凶手
And I can't find the killer...
而要找到凶手...
until I finish the autopsy.
我就必须要完成尸检
Right. Well, I would love to, but I keep getting interrupted.
没错 我也想赶紧 可老有人打扰我
Jane.
简
Uh, there's something you need to see on the sex-offender registry.
性犯罪者登记处有发现 你得来看看
Okay, I'll be right up.
好 马上去
Yeah. Hey.
好 嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey. Hey.
嗨 嗨
Four "Hey"s? What the hell is that?
四声"嗨" 这又是闹哪样啊
I smell something, Maura.
我感觉有地方不对劲 莫拉
And it has nothing to do with hormones!
而且那跟荷尔蒙无关
What do you got?
什么情况
This is a map of the neighborhood around Baxter Park.
这是巴克斯特公园附近的地图
Show her.
给她看看
And these are all the pedophiles around it.
这是附近所有的恋童癖者
You got to be kidding.
你逗我玩呢吧
I wish.
我倒希望是
All right.
好吧
Talk to them -- talk to all of them.
去跟他们谈谈 所有人
Well, that's a lot of people.
但人很多啊
I can narrow it down.
我可以缩小范围
The playground Susan took Brian to every day is in Baxter Park.
苏珊每天带布莱恩去的那个游乐场就在巴克斯特公园
It's also where she handed Brian over to Ray
探望日时她也是在那里把布莱恩
on visitation days.
交给雷的
I checked for suspicious activity around the playground.
我查了游乐场附近的可疑活动
A nervous mom reported a man
有个神经紧张的母亲报♥警♥说
taking pictures of children in the park four times.
曾四次看到有个男子给公园里的孩子照相
Well, you can't be in that playground without a child.
进那种游乐园你不可能不带孩子
Especially not this guy.
特别是这家伙
Who happens to live across the street from Baxter park.
他还碰巧就住在巴克斯特公园对面的街上
That's it.
就是这儿
Boston police! Freeze!
波士顿警♥察♥ 不许动
Why are you doing this?
你们带我来干嘛
You're a pedophile living near a playground.
你是个住在游乐场附近的恋童癖者
I was convicted of an offense or two many years ago,
很多年前我确实被判过一两次性侵
but I served my time.
可我已经服过刑了
One of the conditions of your probation
你的假释有个条件
is that you not live within 500 yards
就是你不能住在离儿童聚集处
of a gathering place for children.
五百码范围以内
That playground was built two years ago.
那个游乐场是两年前才建的
I have lived in the same apartment for 16.
我在这个公♥寓♥里住了十六年了
I'm grandfathered into the neighborhood.
在这里我已经是元老级的人物了
We'll see how your probation officer feels about that.
那就看看你的假释官怎么想吧
He retired. His replacement never contacted me.
他退休了 接替他的人从未联♥系♥过我
Explain this.
解释一下这个
Well, it's not finished yet, so don't judge the quality.
这个还没完成 所以质量不能保证
It needs music
还得加上音乐
and a trim where his mother is changing him.
他母亲给他换衣服的画面也需要剪辑
Or a close-up.
或者来个特写
You know Lose the attitude,
听着 改改你的态度
or lose your freedom, all right?
否则我就让你失去自♥由♥ 懂吗
It's my job. People bring me a box of tapes.
这是我的工作 人们给我一盒录像带
I create a wonderful movie of their child's early years.
我把它剪辑成精彩的影片以记录孩子的童年
It's a very valuable service and a good living.
这种服务很有价值 对我来说也是份好工作
Who hired you to make the DVD of Brian?
是谁请你做布莱恩的影片
His mother. I was to deliver it on his birthday.
他母亲 本应在他生日那天送过去
And where did you meet his mother? In Baxter Park.
你是在哪儿认识他母亲的 巴克斯特公园
I gave her my card. Where were you last night?
我给了她名片 你昨晚在哪儿
A client asked for some last-minute changes
一个客户在最后关头提了些要求
to a birthday video for his daughter.
要修改他女儿生日用的影片
I was with him in my apartment until 11:00.
我和他一起在我公♥寓♥里待到十一点
We're gonna need the name of your client.
我们需要这个客户的名字
Rob Brown. He'll speak very highly of me.
罗伯·布朗 他会很赞赏我的
He's a repeat client.
他是常客了
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表