or did you take them? That's okay.
还是你偷走的 没关系
Okay, we don't have to talk about him if you don't want to.
你不愿意我们可以不谈他
Okay? We can just start at the beginning.
好吗 我们可以重来
Can you tell me your name?
能告诉我你的名字吗
At least you got him to talk.
至少你让他开口了
Well, he might never talk again after that.
但这之后他还会不会再开口都难说了
Then we'll try pizza.
那我们可以再试披萨
Chicken wings? The food wasn't a bribe.
鸡翅呢 食物不是用来贿赂他的
I wanted to observe his manner of eating.
我是想观察他的饮食习惯
Like an animal. Exactly.
像个动物 没错
You know, I think he has clinical lycanthropy,
我觉得他患了狼化妄想症
usually brought on by schizophrenia
一般都是由精神分♥裂♥症
or a psychotic break.
或者精神崩溃造成的
Do I need a tattoo on my forehead
我需要在额头上弄个纹身
that says "What does
写着"那是什么
that mean, Maura?"
意思 莫拉"吗
Oh. I assumed you were just shocked into silence
我以为你只是因为太过震惊所以沉默
because his condition is so rare.
因为他的情况太特殊了
Nope!
不是的
Less than 1% of the population
只有不到百分之一的人
suffers from split personality schizophrenia,
会患精神分♥裂♥症
and less than 1% of that group
而这些人里又只有不到百分之一
fits the criteria for this diagnosis.
能出现这种症状
Which is what?
但那是什么
The word "Lycanthrope" is derived
狼化妄想症这个词
from the greek term meaning "Werewolf."
源自希腊语中狼人这个词
The subject's doglike behavior
患者会出现类似犬类的行为
is due to his belief that --
是因为他认为
Hold up.
等等
Okay, you were speaking rather quickly there,
好吧 你说话的语速太快了
but I'm fairly confident you said the word "Werewolf."
但我很确信你说了狼人这个词
I did. He does not.
我是说了呀 他才不是
He might.
他可能是
This is my shocked face.
这才是我震惊的表情
It looks like your "I smell pickles" face.
你现在的表情很像你闻到了酸黄瓜
Why would I make this face when I smell pickles?
我闻到了酸黄瓜为什么会是这个表情
I love pickles -- okay!
我很喜欢酸黄瓜的 行了
What you're telling me
你是想告诉我
is that McGruff thinks he can turn into a wolf.
麦克格拉夫认为他自己可以变狼
Teeth, claws, the whole business?
有长牙利爪什么的
That's correct.
没错
When his condition is activated,
当他的病症发作时
he experiences delusions and hallucinations
他会产生幻觉
that make him believe he is an animal.
让他自己认为自己是动物
In this case, a subspecies of genus canis called canis lupus.
比如他选择的动物就是种犬科动物 狼
Okay, well, he said that he was hurt by a hunter,
好吧 那他说他是被猎人弄伤的
which is most likely our sniper.
很可能就是我们要找的狙击手
That makes him an eyewitness,
也就是说他是目击者
who thinks he's a wolf.
但他却认为自己是头狼
Nobody's perfect.
人无完人
McGruff is the only lead we've got.
麦克格拉夫是我们唯一的线索
There must be a way to get a coherent statement out of him.
一定有让他做个清晰陈述的办法吧
Possibly after several weeks of intensive treatment.
数周密集的治疗后是有可能的
Okay, well, we don't have time for that.
好吧 但我们没那么多时间
He's not a -- he's not a patient yet, right?
他不是 他还不算个患者吧
Technically, no, until I call
严格的说 在我给法♥院♥
forensic mental health services.
精神健康部打电♥话♥前不算
Hold on. Patient?
等等 患者
Are you guys buying into this kid's wolverine act?
你们真被那个孩子动物似的表演唬住啦
Come on. I don't think he's faking.
拜托 我觉得他不是装的
He's been living in a urine-soaked den in the park
他在公园一个满是排泄物的巢穴里
for at least two weeks. He told you that?
生活了至少两周 是他告诉你的吗
Or did he bark his way through a game of charades?
还是你从他的表演中猜出来的
I checked the records. Calls about a growling man
我查了记录 有好多人举报一个嚎叫的人
stealing people's food in the park
在公园偷别人食物
started a few weeks ago.
确实几周前才有的
Yeah. The smell alone...
光是那味道
It's a very long, smelly con. It seems unlikely.
要是作假也太长太难受了 应该不可能
All right.
好吧
So the only person who can I.D. our sniper bays at the moon.
所以唯一能指认狙击手的在月下嚎叫
Terrific. How's that gonna hold up?
真好 这证据要怎么用啊
How do we keep this kid out of the psych ward?
我们要怎么证明他不是精神病呢
We need to avoid aggravating his condition.
我们得避免加重他的病情
So we keep him calm, he doesn't wolf-out.
让他保持冷静 不要再变狼人
Give him as many cheeseburgers as he wants.
要多少芝士汉堡就给多少
And that should buy us some time.
应该能为我们争取点时间
Let's hope it's enough.
希望来得及
Turns out custom reloaders are very cooperative people...
事实上定制装填机械零售商很合作的
After I threatened them with a warrant
我用搜查令危险他们说
to seize all their chemicals
要扣押他们的货物
to search for unregistered tags.
调查有没有未登记的部分
Nice work.
干的好
These people all buy custom gunpowder?
这么多人都买♥♥了定制火♥药♥吗
These are members of clubs
这些是凶手用的火♥药♥
where our shooter's gunpowder is sold.
销♥售♥出去的地方
Don't they keep transaction records?
他们没有交易记录吗
They do for bullets but not gunpowder.
子弹有 但火♥药♥没有
It's gonna take us days
要把每个都查一遍
to run full checks on every one of 'em.
可能需要很多天
We don't have that kind of time.
我们可没这么多时间
Pull driver's license photos on all these people.
把这些人的驾驶证照片调取出来
Maybe the wolf kid can pick one out of the pack.
说不定狼孩能从这一堆照片里挑出凶手
You said "pack".
你刚说了"堆"[亦有大♥麻♥之意]
You get it, right?
你找到笑点了吧
I'm laughing on the inside.
我在内心偷笑
I didn't know you were gonna stop by.
没想到你会来找我
I-I feel like I handed you a pile of...
我感觉自己让你非常得...
anxiety and indecision and just walked away.
忧虑不决 然后我就这么走开
Not cool.
这样不好
It's a lot to process.
有许多事要处理
I've done some thinking.
我想过了
I think I've got an option that might work.
我觉得我找到了可能行得通的选择
And now that I have some actual details,
而且现在有了一些细节
I thought it'd be appropriate to share with you
我觉得现在跟你分享一下比较合适
so we can work through it together.
这样我们可以一起解决
Why are you looking at me like that?
你为什么要这么看着我
I love when you say mature things.
我就爱你成熟的一面
Well, I am a grown man.
我可是成年人
You are, and that's very rare.
没错 对于男人来说很少见
And incredibly disappointing to my gender as a whole.
也就是说你对男性非常失望
I'm gonna have to bring that up at our next meeting.
那我们下次见面再谈这事
So you said you figured out a plan.
你说你想了个计划
Yes. I talked to N.M.U.,
我和北密西根大学♥联♥♥系♥了
and they have an opening for a full-time professor.
他们正好在招一名全职教授
That's great.
太好了
It isn't?
不好吗
That would mean relocating full-time.
那就说明得长♥期♥定居在那了
But they also have room for an adjunct professor,
但他们也还要招一名兼♥职♥教授
which would allow me to live and work part-time in Boston.
那样我就能在波士顿居住并兼♥职♥工作了
But then you'd be walking away going to a tenure track job
但你这就等于放弃了终生教职工作
and you would only be seeing Allie part of the year.
一年也见不到几次艾丽了
If we're gonna make this work,
如果要继续在一起
we're all gonna have to make sacrifices.
那我们就都得做出点牺牲
Do you disagree?
你不同意吗
All I know is I...
我只知道我...
I don't wanna lose you.
我不想失去你
Sorry.
抱歉
It's Jane. I have to get back to this case.
是简 我得继续查这案子了
Of course. But I don't wanna leave things like this.
好的 但我不喜欢话只说到一半
Maura, if we both want the same thing,
莫拉 要是我俩想得一样
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表