I broke the encryption code.
密♥码♥破解了
We think we have footage from right before Peter died.
找到了彼得死前的监控录像
I'm sorry, you broke the code?
抱歉 是你破解的密♥码♥吗
I called in a favor with a techie friend.
我打电♥话♥请一个电脑高手帮忙的
Well, you owe that friend a six-pack.
你欠他一顿酒哦
Let me see it.
让我看看
Wait, wait, right there.
等等 就在这
Right there. Go in.
那里 放大点
See that box behind him?
看到他身后的盒子了吗
That wasn't in the bug-out.
我们进去时它可不在里面
You're right.
没错
What would the dimensions of 400 grand in gold bars be?
40万美元换成金条得占多少地方
One kilo is worth about 40 grand
一千克大概4万美元
and roughly the size of a smartphone.
大概有手♥机♥那么大
So... 400 grand would be about 10 smartphones?
那么40万就是10个手♥机♥那么大
That's about what you could fit in that lockbox.
好像可以放进那个盒子里
The wall safe was empty.
但嵌式保险箱是空的
That's probably where he kept the gold
也许在他不躲在里面时
when he wasn't, you know, bugging out.
金条就是放在那里的
Mm-hmm, and during his practice run,
在他演习的时候
he took it in there with him,
他会把金条也带进去
along with his guns and his canned beans.
还有枪和豆子罐头
And somebody else took it out.
被别人拿走了
Yeah, Peter wasn't just killed. He was robbed.
彼得不只是被杀了 还被抢了
Somebody got in the bunker
有人进了那个
that nobody was supposed to get into.
没人能进去的密室里
The door was sealed.
门是锁着的
What's that saying?
那句话怎么说的来着
One door closes, another one opens?
上帝关上了一扇门 就会打开一扇
You think there was another door?
你认为还有其他门吗
Yeah.
对
And Peter was on the wrong side of it.
而彼得在那扇门错误的一面
Right.
对
There's got to be a way in.
肯定还有入口
We're missing something.
我们忽略了什么
We could run ground-penetrating radar over the property,
我们可以用探地雷达检查那栋房♥子
map the subsurface.
画出地下结构
A hidden entrance might show up.
也许能看出隐藏入口
Yeah, Frankie, will you set that up for tomorrow?
弗兰基 你能安排一下明天做吗
Uh... now?
现在吗
Yeah, now. Why, you got a date?
现在啊 怎么了 你要去约会吗
I have an appointment... that I can't miss.
我有个不能错过的 预约
I'll do it.
我来吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Uh... see you.
回头见
What's that about?
他怎么了
Who knows?
谁知道呢
People have all kinds of secrets, I find.
我发现谁都有秘密
Guess so.
也许吧
Is there something you'd like to tell me?
你有什么想告诉我的吗
Have a nice night?
下班愉快
Explain to me again
再跟我解释一遍
why I'm not on my couch eating nachos.
我现在为什么不在沙发上躺着吃玉米片
Well, this case has me thinking --
这个案子让我想到
there is merit in planning for unforeseen circumstances.
为不可预见的情况准备是有好处的
You can't plan for unforeseen circumstances, Maura,
没法为不可预见的情况做准备 莫拉
hence the term "Unforeseen."
所以我们才说它是不可预见的
Well, I'm talking about preparation,
我说的是提前准备
not psychic interventions.
不是说预知情况
Of course you can't know what the future holds.
你当然没法知道未来如何了
True, because I thought
没错 我认为
my future held nachos, cheese, jalapeno, for example.
我的未来里有玉米片芝士墨西哥胡椒
Which is why we need to live in the moment,
所以我们才应该活在当下
Seize the day.
把握今天
What did you do?
你干了什么
Nothing... yet.
还没干什么呢
Triumph bonneville T100 2008.
2008年凯♥旋♥博纳维尔牌T100型
Excellent condition and a very reasonable price.
状态良好 价格理想
Is this what you do when you say you're having a working lunch?
你说你去吃工作餐就是干这事来了吗
What is that?
这是什么
Sidecar... custom addition.
挎斗 定制版
Easy handling and, by all accounts,
操控简单 而且据大家说
a very smooth ride.
驾乘很舒适
Are you starting a pedicab company?
你是要成立三轮车出租公♥司♥吗
It's for you.
这是给你的
Okay.
好吧
Why? It's a great alternativetravel option.
为什么 这是很好的备用交通工具
Now, what if you go into labor
如果你要分娩了
and traffic is... is gridlocked,
而路上又大塞车怎么办
or we need to leave town in case of an emergency?
或者有什么紧急情况 我们需要赶紧离开
You know, the Triumph handles rough terrain and service roads.
这辆凯♥旋♥能应付各种路况
We could even ride it on the sidewalk if we wanted.
要是愿意的话 我们都可以在人行道上骑
Are you using this pregnancy
你是在利用我的怀孕
to satisfy one of your impulse buys?
来满足你冲动消费的欲望吗
No, I'm... I am planning for the unexpected.
不 我...我是在未雨绸缪
And seizing an opportunity.
而且我这是抓住了很好的机会
It won't be on the market long.
很快它就会从市场上消失了
Shall we take it for a test-drive?
我们去试驾一下怎么样
It's Korsak confirming the GPR tomorrow.
是科萨克确认明天雷达测试的事
Have you talked to him yet?
你跟他谈了吗
I tried. It was not fruitful.
试过了 没什么结果
Yes, but did you ask him openly and directly
但是你有没有直接明了地问他
about what you saw?
你所看见的东西
Could we please talk about something else? Sure.
我们能聊点别的吗 当然
What color helmet do you want?
你想要什么颜色的头盔
I want nachos.
我想要玉米片
All right, thanks.
好的 谢谢
The guys say it'll take about a half-hour to map the property.
他们说需要半个小时才能探测完
Why didn't you tell me you were retiring?
你为什么不告诉我你要退休了
Who said I'm retiring?
谁说我要退休了
I saw the forms on your desk.
我看见你桌子上的表格了
You went through my desk?
你翻我的桌子了
No, they were in plain view.
没有 就放在桌面上
Oh, really? That's what you're going with?
是吗 这就是你的借口
You got one foot out the door,
你当时已经出去了
and you don't think I deserve to know?
你觉得我不应该知道吗
I didn't realize it was all about you.
我没想到一切都要围着你转
It's about trust, Vince.
这是关于信任 文斯
I told you about my pregnancy.
我告诉你我怀孕了
You wouldn't give me a heads-up on this?
而这事你都不提前告诉我
Has it occurred to you
你有没有想过
what this reaction is why I didn't tell you?
我不告诉你就是因为你会有这种反应
Has it occurred to you
你有没有想过
that this reaction is because you didn't tell me?
我这种反应就是因为你没告诉我
Did you pinpoint the problem?
你找出问题了吗
The problem is there is no problem.
问题就是没有问题
Something interfered with my equipment at the scene.
是现场有东西干扰了我的设备
I tested everything,
我测试了所有的东西
and everything's working fine now.
现在都一切正常
And the software...
软件方面呢
did you run an antivirus program?
有没有用杀毒软件扫一下
Twice.
扫了两次
So, the problem is at the site itself.
这么说 问题是出在现场
This is a little out there,
是有点离谱
but an electromagnetic field would cause problems like this,
但是电磁场可能会造成这种情况
though I didn't see anything to indicate that.
不过我没有发现有什么电磁场
But that doesn't mean it wasn't there.
但这并不能说明那里没有
You're right.
你说得对
Hi, Maura. What do you got?
莫拉 有什么情况
An electromagnetic hatch
一个电磁装置
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表