Well, I guess we can scratch one thing off your list.
我想我们可以从你的单子上划掉一条
This wasn't random.
这不是随机的
Got a hit on the victim's fingerprints.
死者的指纹有匹配结果了
He was in the army reserve back in the '90s.
他曾是九十年代的储备军
Carl Ulrich, 37.
卡尔·乌尔里希 37岁
Our victim was a steelworker,
受害人曾是名炼钢工人
but he lost his job six years ago.
但他六年前失业了
No vehicle registration, no credit cards,
没有汽车注册 没有信♥用♥卡♥
No phone listing.
没有电♥话♥单
His last known address is five years old.
他的上一个已知地址是五年前的
Criminal record?
有犯罪记录吗
This guy didn't even have a parking ticket.
这家伙连停车罚单都没有
Well, he only died yesterday,
他昨天刚死
so he's been somewhere, doing something.
所以他一定去过些地方 做了些事情
Let's figure out what that was.
我们查查是什么
All right.
好吧
Someone didn't want you finding this serial number.
有人不想让你发现这个序列号♥
You changed the oil.
你把油换了
I was working on an art project,
我当时正在做一件艺术品
and that's all I could find at the hardware store.
我在五金店里只能买♥♥到这个
It actually mixes better with the metal particles
其实这比我们之前用的
than what we were using before.
更容易跟金属粒子混合
Art project?
艺术品
I etched the bust and skyline
我在一块废熨斗上
on a salvaged piece of flatiron.
蚀刻半身像和天际线
Then I filed it off.
然后把它挫光
We're ready. You can attach the magnets.
好了 你可以把磁铁夹上了
Everyone thought I was trying
所有人都以为我做的
to make some statement on disposability,
是一次性的作品
but when the tiny metal particles
但当那些细小的金属粒子
started to fill in the imperceptible grooves...
开始填满那些看不见的凹槽时
Voila?
瞧瞧
Cityscape.
城市景观
Which was a statement on...?
那是什么作品
I just thought it was cool.
我就是觉得挺酷的
I didn't know you were an artist.
我不知道你还是个艺术家
Before medical school, I studied art in paris for a year.
去医学院之前 我在巴黎学过一年艺术
So, tell me something that'll surprise me
告诉我一件能让我吃惊的
about Sergeant Detective Vince Korsak.
关于警长文斯·科萨克侦探的事
I cut an album before I was a cop.
我当警♥察♥之前出过一张专辑
Look at that.
没看出来啊
A riddle wrapped inside of an enigma.
真是个谜一样的男人呢
You're standing on balls.
你站在球上了
They're massaging my feet.
它们在给我的脚做按♥摩♥
I have a simpler fix -- stop wearing high heels.
我有个更简单的方法 别穿高跟鞋了
Like I said, it's not from the heels.
我说过的 这不是高跟鞋的原因
This is part of my new strengthening regime.
这是我新练的强化养生法中的一部分
I e-mailed my yoga teacher about my metatarsal discomfort,
我给我的瑜伽老师发邮件说了我跖骨不适
and she suggested Knobby Balls.
然后她就建议我使用诺比球
Not even gonna go there.
我不会继续问的
It's a spin on the ancient Chinese practice
这是一种古代中国人练习
of walking on cobblestones.
在鹅卵石上走路的方法
The balls -- they connect with the pressure points on my feet,
球接触我脚底上的穴位
which correspond to major organs.
穴位又对应着体内的主要器官
You should think about some elements of Chinese medicine
你应该好好思考下中医原理
now that you're... pregnant.
既然你都怀孕了
Thought about it. No.
想了一下 还是免了
Well, at least you're keeping an open mind.
好吧 至少你还是很开放的
What do we know about ballistics?
子弹有什么发现吗
The bullet that I removed from our victim
从受害人身上取出的子弹
was a .22 caliber.
是.22口径的
We found a .30-30 rifle at the crime scene.
我们在犯罪现场找到的枪是.30-30口径的
Yeah, and our victim nearly got his ear shot off
没错 并且受害人的耳朵几乎要被
by a large-caliber bullet
一枚大口径子弹打了下来
consistent with the rifle you recovered,
这和你找到的步♥枪♥是一致的
but the fatal shot came from a .22.
但是致命一击是由一枚.22口径的子弹所致
It entered his chest at the second intercostal
它穿透了他的胸腔第二肋间
and nicked his subclavian artery.
并且划破了锁骨下动脉
How long would it have taken him to bleed out?
那这引起他血流身亡要多长时间
The elevated heart rate from adrenaline and physical exertion
肾上腺素和体能消耗引起心跳加速
resulted in massive internal bleeding.
导致他大面♥积♥内出血
It happened very quickly.
要不了多久
So... he ran himself to death?
也就是说他是跑死的
In a manner of speaking, yes.
从某种意义上来说 是的
Also, while his jeans and shirt were worn and frayed,
还有一点 尽管他的牛仔裤和衬衫都穿旧了
they were also clean and ironed.
但却十分干净而且熨过
And the even growth of his hair indicates a recent haircut,
头发十分齐整表明他最近有理过
and the work boots he was wearing were new.
并且脚上的工作靴也是崭新的
So wherever he was going, he dressed himself up a bit.
看来无论是去那儿 他都打扮了一下
What's that about?
这说明什么呢
My life coach
我的人生导师
always stresses the importance of dressing for success.
经常强调穿着得体的重要性
Usually, that's good advice.
通常这都是个不错的建议
Susie raised the serial number on the rifle.
苏西提取到了步♥枪♥上的序列号♥
We also realized it was jammed,
我们还发现枪当时卡壳了
which is probably why the killer dropped it.
这很可能是凶手丢弃它的原因
And the chase is why the victim wasn't buried as planned.
并且因为要追赶受害者他才没被按原计划埋掉
Let's run the serial number through NCIC.
在国家犯罪信息中心系统里查查这组序列号♥吧
Did he say "Life coach"?
他刚才说的是人生导师吗
Don't ask.
别问
I found someone who worked with Ulrich six years ago.
我找到了六年前和乌尔里希共事的人
He said he was a good guy but kept to himself.
他说他是个好人 但不常与人交流
Did he know what he'd been doing since he lost his job?
那他知道他失业之后都干了些什么吗
Someone on the plant floor said that they saw him
工厂里的人说前不久见过他
go into a soup kitchen near the steel yard a while back.
去过一家钢材集散场附近的救济站
Word was he lost his house
称自己失去了房♥子
and was living out of a storage unit.
住在储藏室里
Did you check it out? The unit was empty.
你去查了一下么 已经空了
Manager said he'd cleaned it out two days ago.
管♥理♥员♥说他两天前全面清理了一次
I also went to the soup kitchen.
我还去了救济站
Minister told me that he'd been in there last week.
牧师跟我说他是上星期来的
He was upbeat because he just landed a new job.
他十分高兴因为刚刚找到了个新活
Where? Minister didn't know.
在哪儿 牧师不知道
Can I get you a cup of coffee?
要帮你冲杯咖啡吗
Yeah, sure.
好的
Have a seat.
坐吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Uh, decaf, right?
无咖♥啡♥因♥的对吧
Frankie.
弗兰基
Yeah?
怎么了
Is there something you'd like to tell me?
你是不是有事要向我交代呢
Yes.
是的
It's been killing me.
都快折磨死我了
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Now I can stop being nice to you for no reason.
现在我不用无缘无故地对你好了
Oh, yeah. I wouldn't want you to develop any bad habits.
是啊 我可不想让你养成任何坏习惯啊
How'd you find out?
你是怎么知道的
Ma.
妈说的
Hello.
嘿
Ma.
妈
You promised me that you wouldn't say anything to anybody.
你答应过我不告诉任何人的
Jane, Frankie isn't anybody. He's your brother.
简 弗兰基不是别人 他是你弟弟啊
Telling anybody would be like blabbing it
跟别人说就是对着
to a perfect stranger.
一个完全陌生的人说
Hey, you, did you hear me say anything
嘿 你刚刚有听到我说
about my daughter being pregnant?
我女儿怀孕的事吗
Ni zai shuo shen me?!
你在说什么
See?
看见了吗
You have no idea what he just said.
你都不知道他刚刚说的是什么
No, but did you hear him say anything about...a baby?
是没有 但你有听到他说孩子之类的吗
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表