Okay! Harder! Harder! Don't stop!
用力 用力 不要停
Don't ever stop! Keep going!
一刻别停 继续打
Yes! Yes! Yes!
就是这样 就是这样
This ain't some fancy workout, girls, and it sure ain't yoga.
这可不是花拳绣腿 更不是什么瑜伽
My workout will get you in shape.
我的锻炼会让你有良好体形
You'll become a fighting machine.
你会成为拳击机器人
You work out with me, and I'l turn you into one tough broad.
跟我锻炼 我会让你变得强悍
We're doing it all here. Come on. Work out.
就在家里锻炼 来吧 练起来
See her form?
看见她的身材了吗
See what she's doing? Yes! Yes!
看见她是怎么做的了吗 就是这样
You are one tough broad!
你就是这么强硬
Enough already.
够了吧
You're only gonna be gone for three days.
你只是离开三天而已
You're pregnant. You're vitamin-ing for two.
你怀孕了 你需要摄取两种维生素
Do we need to revisit
需要我们再回顾一下
the pictures of the iron-deficient spleen?
缺铁的脾脏那张图吗
I'm so excited for your medical examiner's convention.
我真为你的法医年会感到兴奋
Is there anything I can do that will help you get out the door?
我能做些什么让你快点出门吗
Take your pyridoxine.
把维生素B6吃了
Is it the one that looks like Fred Flintstone
是长得像弗莱德·福林史东的那个
or Barney Rubble?
还是像巴尼·罗伯那个
I'm gonna miss you.
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you, too.
我也会想你的
But I'm excited I'm gonna get to spend some
但我也很兴奋终于能跟简
one-on-one time with Jane.
独处几天了
So, there will be a temporary fill-in M.E.
局里会去一个代理法医
And Susie will be available at the crime lab.
苏茜会在罪案实验室待命
And, of course, I'm always available by phone.
当然 随时打电♥话♥给我也可以
Day or night.
不分昼夜
Everything is gonna be fine.
不会有事的
Yeah, but, I mean, I don't know.
我也说不清楚
What if something goes wrong with the house?
万一房♥子出什么事了呢
Or we have another big case?
或是有了一个大案子
Maybe I should just stay.
也许我应该留下来
I thought you were really looking forward to this.
你不是很期待这次年会吗
I was.
是啊
But...?
但是...
Graywoods casino.
格雷伍兹赌场
Food by Wolfgang Puck. Oh.
沃尔夫冈·帕克掌厨
Table magic by David Blaine. What?
大卫·布莱恩表演近景魔术
Sounds incredibly awesome.
听起来酷毙了
I know. Way better than my convention.
我知道 比我那届年会好多了
What? The one you hosted? It was a big hit.
你说你主办的那次吗 那次很成功啊
Yeah, but it just wasn't...Fun.
是很成功 但没这么...好玩
Well, medical-examiner conventions aren't supposed to be fun.
法医年会就不该好玩
That's not the point. They're supposed to be educational.
重点应该在学术上面
Andrea Bocelli.
还有安德烈·波切利
Double hubba-hubba.
点赞 么么哒
I'm marrying you off before Maura gets back.
我得在莫拉回来前把你嫁出去
Good luck.
祝你好运
Rizzoli.
我是里佐利
Isles. Yes. I'll be right out.
我是艾尔斯 好的 我这就出门
Okay. I'm on my way.
好的 这就过去
Cab. Homicide.
出租车司机 凶案组
Maybe I should stay.
我还是留下吧
Go to the convention. Save a life.
参加年会去吧 救人一命啊
Okay, we're walking. We're moving. We're going.
咱迈腿 拎包 一起把门出
See. You're having fun already.
看 你已经有乐子了
Sergeant Korsak.
科萨克警司
Morning, Jenkins.
早上好 詹金斯
Guy just left this for you. Bobby Symanski.
有个叫鲍比·西曼斯基的人给你留了这个
Korsak.
我是科萨克
I'll be right there.
马上过去
The temp M.E. is on his way.
代理法医正在路上
Deceased is Judith Barnett, 40.
死者名叫朱迪斯·巴内特 四十岁
Multiple stab wounds on her back.
背后多处刺伤
Weapon?
凶器是什么
Two round blood smears on either side of her,
身体两侧各有一个圆形血迹
so the killer was kneeling over her.
这么说凶手当时骑在她身上
No sign of forced entry.
没有破门而入的痕迹
Neighbor saw a white truck gunning away from the curb.
邻居看见一辆白色卡车从路边开走了
License plate? No.
看见车牌了吗 没有
And no description of the driver.
也没看到司机的外貌
Neighbor saw the open door,
邻居看到门开着
came in, found the body, called 911.
进来发现了尸体 打了911
What about relatives?
亲属方面呢
The victim's husband, Alan, is a dentist.
受害人的丈夫艾伦是个牙医
He's been with a patient, in surgery.
案发时正在给病人做手术
Here's the address.
这是地址
All right.
好吧
Let us know what you turn up.
查到什么就通知我们
We'll go talk to Alan.
我们去找艾伦谈谈
Dr. Barnett should be finished any moment.
巴内特医生马上就出来了
Are you sure I can't help you, detectives?
警探们 我真的帮不了你们吗
Uh, no, thank you.
不用了 谢谢你
We really do need to speak to Dr. Barnett.
我们真的得找巴内特医生面谈
Here you go, sweetie. Thanks.
给你 谢谢你
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Oh, here he is.
他来了
You have someone coming to pick you up, right?
你叫人来接你了吧
My son -- Sam.
叫了我儿子 山姆
Excellent.
太好了
Very good driver, sam.
山姆是个好司机
I'm sure.
我相信你
Good to see you, Marion.
很高兴见到你 马里恩
Dr. Barnett.
巴内特医生
These detectives from the Boston Police
这两位波士顿警局的警探
would like to speak with you.
想跟你谈谈
Oh. Really? Why?
是吗 怎么了
What time did you leave the house this morning?
你今早是几点离开家的
6:15. Judith was asleep.
六点一刻 朱迪斯还在睡觉
I met Mrs. Gold here at 6:30.
我六点半在这里见到了苟德太太
And your receptionist can confirm that?
你的接待员可以为你作证吗
What?
什么
No. She comes in at 8:00.
不 她八点才上班
I was alone with Mrs. Gold for the gum graft.
只有我在给苟德太太做牙龈移植
She needs extra attention.
她需要我多加关注
I told Jjudith that something like this might happen.
我跟朱迪斯说过可能会发生这种事
What do you mean?
这话什么意思
Judith was big all her life --
朱迪斯一直很胖
As a girl, when I met her, when we got married.
小时候 我认识她的时候 我们结婚的时候
And I loved her. Just the way she was.
可我爱她 爱她本来的样子
But she didn't love herself. She tried dieting. Never worked.
但她不爱自己 她试过节食 没有效果
Then, a year ago, she found tough broad.
一年前她发现了强硬减肥法
The workout.
锻炼减肥
She lost a hundred pounds.
她减掉了一百磅
And I was really worried for her.
而我非常担心她
Could explain that for us?
你能解释一下吗
She was a grown woman who'd never learned
她是一个从没学过如何应对男人的
how to deal with men's advances
成年女性
because no one was ever interested.
因为从没有人对她有兴趣
Most woman develop some kind of defenses as teenagers.
大部分女人在十几岁时就知道如何防范男人
Judith was getting a lot of attention from men.
朱迪斯吸引了很多男人的注意
She didn't know how to handle it.
她不知道如何处理
Excuse me.
不好意思
Frankie.
弗兰基
Was there a specific man giving your wife attention?
有没有哪个男人对你妻子特别注意
No, but...
没有 但是...
Guys were starting conversations with her in the supermarket.
男人们开始在超♥市♥跟她搭讪
Waiters were fawning over her.
服务员们开始奉承她
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表