Hmm. Oh, I-I'm sure I mentioned it.
我肯定我提过这事的
You didn't.
你没提
Well, yes...
好吧 没错
I've occasionally done a little work
几年来我偶尔会帮
for Mr. Ward over the years.
瓦德先生做点事
What else didn't you tell us about?
你还有什么瞒着我们
I mean, what about these investors?
这些投资人呢
You had to know those were bogus.
你肯定知道这都是假的
All that cash being invested into Mamaki.
那些投资到玛玛奇的现金
Stanton Ward was behind that, wasn't he?
斯坦顿·瓦德就是幕后黑手 对不对
I really wish that I could help,
我真希望我能帮上忙
but I'm just an accountant.
但我只是个会计
I-I do the books and -- and I offer advice occasionally,
我帮忙记账 偶尔给点建议
but that's all.
但也就这些
You told me you handled most of Mamaki's business affairs.
你说过你负责玛玛奇的多数商务事宜
Which is it, Renee?
是哪项 蕾妮
I-I may have overstated my involvement before.
我之前可能说得夸张了
No, I don't think so.
我不这么觉得
I think you were involved up to your eyeballs
我觉得你完全参与了
and now you're scared.
但现在害怕了
I think you need to take this.
你得来接个电♥话♥
Rizzoli.
我是里佐利
Did you forget how to answer your phone?
你难道忘记怎么接电♥话♥了吗
Jerry? Look, I'm being followed.
杰里 有人在追我
Look, I know that you wanna be a part of this, but--
我知道你也想参与进来 但是...
Just turn on FaceTime! Hurry up!
打开视频聊天 快点
See?
看到了吧
I told you I wasn't making it up!
我说过我没有编故事
Where are you?
你在哪儿
Hey, hey, come on. You want some of this?!
来啊 你想打我吗
Try and get a location.
试试能否定位
Hey, guys, come on. Jane, help!
打我呀 简 救我
Jerry! Help!
杰里 救我
I really wish I could help.
真希望我能帮上忙
Your buddy Ward just kidnapped a private investigator
你的搭档瓦德刚绑♥架♥了名私♥家♥侦♥探♥
that Zoe Blyer hired.
是佐伊·布莱尔雇的
What? You told Ward about him, didn't you?
什么 你把他的事告诉瓦德了吧
I... I promise you,
我... 我保证
if anything happens to this guy,
要是他有任何不测
and I find out that you didn't tell us everything you know,
而且你没如实供出你知道的一切
you will go down for this.
你就等着坐牢吧
We still have uniform with him, right?
我们的警♥察♥还跟着他吧
I already called. He gave him the slip.
我联♥系♥过了 说跟丢了
Where would Ward take him?
瓦德会把他抓去哪儿
I don't know.
我不知道
Look, Renee, I don't think you're a bad person,
蕾妮 我知道你本性不坏
but you're in a very bad situation
但你现在的处境非常糟糕
and you need to make it right.
你得证明自己无罪
I never knew about the drugs, I swear.
我真的不知道毒品的事 我发誓
And-- and I begged Dylan not to confront Stanton.
我也求迪伦别去找斯坦顿对峙
Renee, think.
蕾妮 你想想
You know Ward's other businesses.
你知道瓦德还做其他生意
Is there anywhere else, anywhere where Ward would take him?
瓦德可能会把他抓去哪里
He owns a body shop. Um, the Fenway Collision Center.
他开了家汽修店 芬威碰撞中心
It's not registered in his name.
不是登记在他名下
I want those recordings.
我要录像
Why do you think I have 'em?
为什么你觉得在我这
'Cause my guys looked everywhere else.
因为我们的人找遍了
And I know you're the last one
我知道你是最后一个
to see that bleeding heart Blyer alive.
看到软心肠布莱尔活着的人
I give it to you, you'll just kill me.
我要是给了你 你就会杀了我
I'll kill you if you don't.
你不给我 我就杀你
I hid 'em.
我藏起来了
And if something happens to me,
要是我有任何不测
it goes right to the cops.
就会交到警♥察♥手中
I don't think you're that smart.
我觉得你才没那么聪明
Not a sound.
不准出声
Last chance before I start shooting holes in you.
给你最后一次机会 不然我就一枪枪折磨你
Well, that seems a bit extreme.
这也太过极端了吧
Whatever happened to breaking fingers?
怎么不先掰断手指了
Let -- let's go old school.
还是按老规矩来吧
God, I'm tired of your mouth.
天呐 我受够了听你废话
Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop.
别 别 别
You know what your first mistake was?
你知道你犯的第一个错误是什么吗
You should've got the recording before you poisoned Blyer.
你应该在毒死布莱尔之前拿到录像
I mean, if I gotta be honest with you,
如果要我说实话的话
it's really an amateur move on your part.
你这做得真是太业余了
I'm not an amateur. We followed Blyer.
我才不业余 我们跟踪了布莱尔
We knew he took that same yoga class every day.
我们知道他每天都上瑜伽课
We put enough viper in his water bottle to kill a horse.
我们在他水瓶里加了足以毒死一匹马的毒液
And I would've had all night to find those recordings
你要是没拿走 那我有一整晚
if you hadn't taken them.
可以用来找录音
Guess I really screwed things up for you, huh?
看来我真的是搅乱了你的计划
Well, do I have to have him sign the confession, too?
难道让他签认罪状你们才出来吗
Boston Homicide. Put your hands in the air.
波士顿凶案组 把双手举过头顶
Who's the smart one now?
现在是谁聪明了呢
You all right?
你还好吧
Uh, I am a little banged up,
我伤得不怎么轻
but it's not the first time.
但这也不是第一次了
Thanks for getting him to confess.
谢谢你让他亲口认罪
Yeah. I think we're a great team.
我觉得我俩能成为好拍档
You know, Rizzoli & Jankowski.
里佐利和扬科斯基
No.
不干
Thank you for finding me.
谢谢你找到我
Any time.
客气
Stay out of trouble, okay?
别再惹麻烦了
Uh, hey. I don't suppose there's a reward for this, right?
我想我应该拿不到什么奖赏吧
All right, forget about it.
算了 当我没说
Look, I'm just happy helping Boston's finest.
我很乐意帮助波士顿最好的警♥察♥破案
I don't know about P.I.s.
我不了解私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Never feel like I can trust them.
我永远也没法相信他们
I don't know.
不好说
It's kind of a gray area.
算是灰色地带吧
Okay, this is the "return" pile,
这堆是要退回去的
and that is the "donation" pile.
这堆是要捐出去的
And this is an "Angela" pile.
这是安琪拉我的
Okay, I thought we weren't gonna go crazy
我还以为我们再也不会为
with the foo-foo dinners anymore.
福福晚宴而抓狂呢
Yes, uh, but Angela had a point,
没错 但安琪拉说
that every now and then,
今后时不时
we deserve to treat ourselves to something fancy.
我们都该奖励自己买♥♥点好的
You're taking her side now?
你现在帮她了吗
Stop worrying.
别担心了
I cut up two of the credit cards,
我销了两张信♥用♥卡♥
and the one I kept, I'm gonna pay off every month.
留着的那张我每个月都会还款
You could stand a little crazy once in a while yourself.
你自己也可以偶尔疯狂一下嘛
Between my job and my family,
为了工作和家人
I got enough crazy for anybody.
我已经够疯狂了
Right, Wally?
是吧 瓦力
Oh, no, Jane, you're taking it too far.
简 你这太过分了
Do not make him take sides.
别逼着它站队啊
Okay, but, ma, you gotta promise that you won't --
但是妈 你得保证你不会...
Whoa! Is that risotto?
是意大利烩饭吗
From Turturro's.
图图罗家的
But don't feel like you have to eat it.
也别认为我们一定要你吃
I mean, if it's too expensive for you...
如果这些菜太贵了的话
Caprese! And...
卡普瑞沙拉 还有
Pesto gnocchi! Yes.
香蒜酱意大利面 没错
I love pesto!
我爱香蒜酱
Well, it's-- it's like I always say--
就好像我以前经常说的
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表