Wedding. Yes. Going to get ready.
婚礼 对了 我马上就准备好
Don't. I just sent Kiki home.
不用了 我让琪琪回家了
Why? Did you call it off?
为什么 你取消了吗
Postponed.
推迟了
Frankie and Nina found Alice Sands' son.
弗兰基和尼娜找到了爱丽丝·桑兹的儿子
Eric Stone visited Wendy
温迪在监狱里的每一周
every single week she was incarcerated.
埃里克·斯通都会去看她
And when Wendy was released, he visited Joanne Scott,
而温迪释放后 他又去看乔安·斯科特
the cellmate who replaced her.
住进了温迪牢房♥的人
In Alice Sands' cell.
也就是爱丽丝·桑兹的牢房♥
Because he wasn't visiting Wendy.
因为他并不是为了去看温迪
He was visiting Alice.
而是去看爱丽丝
Do you know where we can find him?
知道去哪儿能找到他吗
I do.
知道
"BCU -- a renowned institute of higher learning
"波士顿剑桥大学 著名的高等学府
located by the beautiful Charles River.
坐落于美丽的查尔斯河畔
Where you can get a great education
你将在具有历史氛围的环境中
in an historic setting."
接受优质的教育"
And mud for your license plate.
还会让你的车牌沾上泥巴
All right, look. We'll divide and conquer.
好了 我们分头进行
Tonight. 7:00 at the libes?
今晚 七点半在图书馆
Excuse me. Eric Stone?
打扰一下 是埃里克·斯通吗
Alice Sands' son?
爱丽丝·桑兹的儿子
That's a yes.
就是他了
Take it easy.
别反抗
Eric Stone.
埃里克·斯通
Anthropology major.
专业是人类学
Dean's list. Service award.
是优秀学生 得了年度服务奖
Doesn't add up.
不应该啊
Why? Because of my mother?
为什么 因为我母亲吗
Alice Sands isn't actually your mother.
爱丽丝·桑兹并不是你母亲
Biologically? No.
不是我的生母
Legally, no. You were never adopted.
法律上来讲也不是 你没有被领养
And yet on your college registration forms,
可在你的大学注册表格上
it says, "Emergency contact:
写着 "紧急情况联♥系♥人
Alice Sands, mother."
爱丽丝·桑兹 母亲"
We don't have papers, but she's my mother.
虽然没有书面证明 但她就是我母亲
She saved my life, took care of me,
她救了我的命 还照顾我
Set me on the right path.
让我走上了正路
She loves me.
她爱我
We're listening.
继续说
I never knew my dad.
我从不知道我爸爸是谁
I was 5 when my mon OD'd.
五岁的时候我妈妈吸毒过量死了
I bounced around between relatives.
我在很多亲戚家待过
When I was 14, my cousin Freddie had me on the street
十四岁的时候 我表兄弗雷迪让我帮他
as a lookout while he sold drugs.
在卖♥♥毒品时放哨
Alice lived in the neighborhood.
爱丽丝就住在那个小区
She took me in.
她收留了我
And were you a part of her drug business?
你是她贩毒团伙中的一员吗
She's a legitimate businesswoman.
她做的是正当生意
They why'd you run?
那你为什么要跑
You framed her, you can frame me.
你们陷害了她 也会陷害我
She wasn't framed. Look.
她没有被陷害 听我说
Alice put me on the right track,
爱丽丝让我走上了正路
made me stay in school, paid my tuition.
她让我读书 给我交学费
Okay, and then she turned to crime.
好的 但她之后犯罪了
No, she was framed.
没有 她是被陷害的
By who? Cops.
谁陷害她 警♥察♥
What cops?
什么警♥察♥
I don't know, but that's what she told me.
我不知道 反正这是她跟我说的
She was in jail because of cops.
她坐牢是因为警♥察♥
She's a great woman, my mother.
她是个好女人 是我的母亲
The best.
最好的母亲
Hey. Got some news.
有消息
Alice Sands was spotted getting off a bus in Quebec city.
爱丽丝·桑兹被发现在魁北克市下了一辆公交车
They've tracked her to a warehouse district.
他们跟踪她到了一个仓库区
They've cordoned off a two-block radius.
他们封锁了周围两个街区以内的区域
As soon as backup arrives, they'll move in.
支援一到 他们就会行动
Got to love the Mounties.
感谢加拿大骑警们
Yeah, let us know as soon as they have her.
是的 他们一抓到她就通知我们
Will do.
好的
Thanks, Frankie.
谢了 弗兰基
Yeah.
没事
That's good.
太好了
I'll make sure the extradition goes quickly.
我会让他们快点引渡的
Great.
很好
I don't get Alice Sands at all.
我很不理解爱丽丝·桑兹
Bad person that did something good with this kid.
一个坏人却对这个孩子很好
Do you think she has legitimate businesses?
你觉得她是在做正当生意吗
Looking to change?
想要改过
Turn back into the Alice she was supposed to be?
变回以前的那个爱丽丝
Or these legitimate businesses
也可能这些正当生意
were just a cover for her drug operation.
只是为了给她贩毒打幌子
I think she killed a cop. That's my bet.
但她杀了一名警♥察♥ 这点是肯定的
To say the least.
这是至少的
Hey, Kiki.
琪琪
Okay.
好的
Well, let's talk.
我们谈谈
All right.
好的
Everything all right?
没事吧
I'm not sure.
不确定
Guess when you postpone your wedding twice,
看来如果你推迟了两次婚礼
a person could have some questions.
另一半会有疑问的
Well, go. Talk to her.
去吧 跟她谈谈
Are you going back in? No.
你还要进去吗 不了
I'm gonna let him sit for a while,
让他一个人待会
Have Nina check out these legitimate businesses,
让妮娜查一下那些所谓的正当生意
start to dismantle her organization.
分解她的组织
That's not what I said.
我不是那么说的
I would never tell you to draw a sociopath to you.
我绝对不会让你去引诱一个反♥社♥会♥的人
Well, that's what I heard.
我听到的就是那样
Well, you heard what you wanted to hear.
你听到的是你想听的
Doesn't everybody?
难道不是所有人都这样吗
Not like you.
你这样的人就不是
That's not true. Okay.
这才不是真的 好吧
I just want you to stay in one piece.
我只是不想你有事
Okay, well, that we can agree on.
好吧 这点我和你一致
Hi, ma. Hi!
嗨 妈妈 嗨
Can you, um, describe me?
你能 描述我一下吗
What?
什么
Just, you know, like what kind of person you think I am.
就是 讲讲你认为我是什么样的人
Uh, what's going on?
到底怎么回事啊
Jane is trying to figure out
简想弄清楚
why this Alice Sands is so obsessed with her.
为什么这个爱丽丝·桑兹一直纠缠她
Oh. Okay.
好吧
Someone with your confidence and drive
像你一样自信而目的明确的人
can seem like a complete mystery
对于那些没有其中某样特质的人
to a person who lacks one or the other.
就会成为一种神秘的存在
So therefore, they feel intimidated.
所以 会让他们觉得被威胁
That's the non-clinical version, and she's right.
这是非专业人士的见解 而且是对的
I don't mean to be intimidating.
我不是故意威胁到他们的
But you are.
但还是威胁到了
Yeah, you don't mean to be a pain in the ass, either,
是啊 我相信你也不是故意惹人烦的
but sometimes I --
但有时候我
Yes, I wonder where I got that.
是啊 真不知道我这是遗传谁的
It's a mystery.
真是个谜团呢
Oh, there's something going on with Korsak and Kiki.
科萨克和琪琪有点不对劲
This looks serious.
看起来很严肃
Oh. He looks angry.
他好像生气了
No, no, no. That's just his face.
不不不 他从来都是这副表情
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表