Admit it -- you'd miss my face.
承认吧 你认不出我的脸
If we believe him, Elliot was the target.
如果相信他说的 伊略特才是目标
Helen was just collateral damage,
海伦只是误伤
which makes him a material witness.
那他就是重要证人
Worst witness ever.
史上最差劲的证人
I guess it's like dealing with a masked attacker.
这跟袭击者戴了面具没区别
What do we know about this boss who was chasing him?
关于追杀他的那个老板 有什么情报
Franklin Simms.
富兰克林·西姆斯
Owns a chain of dry cleaners --
干洗连锁店老板
17 locations throughout the city,
城里有十七家店铺
No history of violence, no criminal record.
没有暴♥力♥史 没有犯罪记录
Nina couldn't find him in any of the footage of the stampede.
尼娜没在监控录像中蜂拥的人群里找到他
But it's a stampede.
不过人多说不准
Helen was stabbed
海伦被刺伤处
in her lower back near the L1 vertebra.
位于后腰L1椎骨附近
That's an unusual place to be stabbed.
一般捅人不会捅这里
Unless you're chasing someone through a crowd,
除非你在人群中追逐某人
trying desperately to kill them before they get away.
拼命想在对方逃走前杀了他
Don't you hate it when that happens?
你不觉得讨厌吗
Guess we ought to go find him.
看来我们得去找到他
Okay.
好
You know, even if I had prosopagnosia,
就算我有脸盲症
I'd still be able to recognize you.
我还是能认出你
Nobody in the department has a mane like that.
警局里没人有你这头秀发
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
No, that person I do not know.
不 我可不认识这人
Don't tell anybody I did that, all right?
别告诉别人我撩头发 好吗
I don't even want to remember it.
我恨不得赶紧忘了
Korsak.
科萨克
Found him.
找到了
Five wounds, all concentrated to his torso.
五处刀伤 都集中在躯干上
Is it the same knife that killed Helen?
跟杀死海伦的是同一把刀吗
Well, it appears that the apex of the incised wounds
看来刀伤的表面
is indeed rough and uneven,
的确粗糙不平
which would be consistent with what Helen suffered.
与海伦的伤口一致
"Indeed" is close to "Yes," right?
"的确"约等于"是" 对吧
Yes, adjacent.
没错 就是这个意思
Okay, so, from this point of view,
好吧 从这里看过去
you can't see the body.
你是看不见尸体的
So, Elliot comes in,
所以伊略特进来后
he sees a guy in a suit and thinks that it's Simms?
看到一个穿西装的男人 把他误认成西姆斯了
Well, if the killer had brown hair and wore a suit,
如果凶手是棕发 而且穿西装
in the frenzy of an attack, it would be an easy mistake
脸盲症患者在被追杀时
for somebody with prosopagnosia to make.
很容易认错人
Elliot came in early because of the sale.
伊略特因为大甩卖♥♥提早来了
Killer didn't expect him.
凶手没想到他会来
So Simms was the killer's target.
所以西姆斯才是凶手的目标
And Elliot was his hapless, not really an eye-witness.
伊略特只是个倒霉 认不出凶手的目击证人
That BRIC setup is impressive.
波士顿地区情报中心真令人印象深刻
Yeah, we've made a lot of improvements this year.
是啊 我们今年做了很多改进
I haven't seen you around.
你有点面生
Detective...? Fordham.
你是... 福德姆警探
I just transferred here. I'm on the second floor.
我刚调来这里 在二楼上班
Uh, welcome.
欢迎
I'm happy to answer any questions you might have.
你要是有问题欢迎来问我
Thanks.
谢了
I'll try and carve out some time.
我会抽空叨扰的
Yeah, any time.
随时欢迎
You can always find me right over --
你在那边就能找到我
Uh...excuse me.
抱歉
I got to get this.
我接个电♥话♥
Hi, ma. Hey, Frankie?
喂 妈 喂 弗兰基
Hey, I really need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Cousin Carlo is coming over to Maura's.
卡洛表亲要来莫拉家了
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Yeah, I know. It's terrible.
我知道 糟透了
He said he wants to see me.
他说他想见我
Did you try to cancel?
你没推了吗
Yes, but he's incommunicado.
试了 可他电♥话♥打不通
All right, are you getting the house ready?
好吧 你把房♥间收拾好了吗
Of course.
当然
But I needed more floor mats,
但我得多买♥♥几块地毯
and there's an accident on 90.
可是90街出了事故
Listen, Frankie, I need you
听着 弗兰基
to get to the house in case I'm late.
我要你赶回去 免得万一我去晚了
We can't leave Maura there alone with him.
我们不能让莫拉跟他独处
No, I'm really busy today, mom. I can't leave.
不 我今天真的很忙 妈 我脱不开身
Oh, come on. That's what Janie said, damn it.
拜托 简妮也这么说 该死
I need a Rizzoli there at all times in that house.
我需要房♥间里始终有个里佐利家的人
Whoa! Wh--
搞什...
What just happened? Maura's new car just saved my life.
怎么了 莫拉的新车刚救了我的命
Well, not my life, but still -- listen, Frankie.
不是我的命 不过... 听着 弗兰基
Damn it, I need somebody to be at the house.
该死 我需要有人去那看着
Ma, ma, I got to go, okay?
妈 我得挂了 好吗
Good luck. I love you.
好运 我爱你
I'm sorry about that.
真抱歉
Don't I kind of stand out among all these old people?
我在这堆老年人中间不显眼吗
BPD has an apartment at Lavintman's for years.
波士顿警局在拉维特曼的公♥寓♥好多年了
We've never had a problem.
从没出过问题
The guy who's looking for you
追杀你的人
is gonna look in a lot of different places
不把别处找个遍
before he looks in an assisted-living facility.
是不会想到来老年公♥寓♥找人的
We have department approval to keep you here for 48 hours.
局里同意让你在这里待48小时
You'll be guarded by a rotation of officers.
会有警官轮班保护你
This is -- uh, sir?
这位是... 先生
Sorry. Officer Mekler.
抱歉 麦克勒警官
Officer Mekler will be here to 8:00 p.m.
麦克勒警官在这里保护你到晚上8点
He'll be replaced by someone new.
到时会有别人接替他
Um, officer, could you keep your hat on?
警官 能把帽子戴上吗
That'll help Mr. Dutton recognize you.
这样能帮达顿先生认出你
No problem. Thank you.
没问题 谢谢
You're only gonna protect me for 48 hours?
你们只保护我48小时吗
Well, two days is a long time in an investigation.
两天在调查中可算长的了
I don't why Mr. Simms attacked me.
我不知道西姆斯先生为什么要袭击我
But if you can't find him,
但如果你们找不到他
what's to keep him from trying again?
有什么能阻止他再试一次
Mr. Simms didn't attack you.
西姆斯先生没有袭击你
What? Elliot, mr. Simms is dead.
你说什么 伊略特 西姆斯先生死了
He was killed this morning before you went into the office.
他是今天早上 在你进办公室之前遇害的
H-he didn't try to kill me?
他...他没有要杀我
No.
没有
Of course.
也对
Why would he try to kill me?
他怎么会想杀我
I can't believe I thought he was chasing me.
我不敢相信我居然以为他在追杀我
Why don't you tell us everything
不如你告诉我们关于今天早上
you can remember about this morning?
所有你能记得的事情
I just -- can I have a minute?
我...能让我静一静吗
Yeah, sure.
可以 当然
I've always loved jazz, you know?
我一直都很喜欢爵士 你知道吗
I live down the street from Chick Corea in Chelsea.
我在切尔西和奇克·柯瑞亚就住一条街上
He played my 16th birthday party.
我十六岁生日派对上他还来表演了
Really? Oh, that must have been very special.
真的 那一定是一段非常特别的经历
There you go, Maura. Thank you, Carlo.
给你 莫拉 谢谢 卡洛
So, Angela is stuck in traffic.
安琪拉之前堵在路上了
She should be here any moment.
她很快就会回来了
All those mats in the kitchen -- you must do a lot of cooking.
厨房♥里那么多垫子...你一定经常做菜
Uh, well, uh, even for wood floors,
对于木质地板而言
French oak is so unforgiving.
法国橡木也是很难伺候的
So, what do you do for a living?
话说 你靠什么谋生
Music. Oh, you play?
音乐 你会乐器
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表