Martinez is here.
马丁内斯来了
Hi!
你好
So, to what do I owe the pleasure?
什么风把你吹来了
I mean -- I mean, not... My pleasure.
我是说 不是吹到我这儿来了
I-I mean, everyone's pleased, I'm sure.
是我们这儿来 大家肯定也很高兴
He's not. Um...But...
他是不高兴 不过...
Hola.
你好
Hi.
你好
Mm-kay.
好吧
As you all know,
诸位都知道
I've been on loan to the D.E.A. task force.
我被借调到缉毒局专案组
We've been working a series of robberies
我们在调查马萨诸塞州
along the Massachusetts border.
州界沿线的一系列抢劫案
Small crew hitting
作案人员少
small town, mom-and-pop medical marijuana operations.
专门打劫小城镇小型医用大♥麻♥店
Makes sense. Small towns, small police departments.
说得通 城镇小 警局就小
They don't have the personnel
他们没有人手
to handle that kind of operation.
处理这种案子
You think your crew hit the Pot Palace?
你认为是他们袭击了锅之宫殿
Possibly. Two masked man enter near closing time
有可能 两个蒙面人在临近打烊
when there were no customers,
没有顾客的时候闯进来
grabbing the cash and the marijuana on display.
抢走现金和店里的大♥麻♥
Our guys were in and out in 35 seconds.
我们抓的人作案时间只需要35秒
Can we tie Teddy White to these crimes? Not yet.
和泰迪·怀特有联♥系♥吗 还没发现
This is where we thought they would hit next. Nina?
这里是我们推定的下一个抢劫目标 尼娜
A small dispensary in Wellesley, right off route 9.
韦尔斯利的小型药房♥ 就在9号♥公路边上
D.E.A.'s already set up on the place.
缉毒局已经在那里埋伏了
You guys want in?
你们加入吗
Dude, what if I smoke this all up and I don't like it?
老兄 如果我把它抽完了 可是不喜欢怎么办
Is there, like, some kind of refund policy?
有退款政策吗
Sure is, dude.
当然 老兄
Just return the smoke in this jar,
只要把烟吐回这个罐子里
and we'll totally give you a refund.
我们就给你退钱
That's really cool, dude.
太酷了 老兄
Far out, right? Yeah!
超酷的对吧 是啊
Yeah, right on, man.
尽兴 哥们儿
Note to self -- I hate retail.
给自己提个醒 我讨厌零售业
You look tired.
你看起来很累
Well, sitting in a car watching nothing is boring.
坐在车里发呆很无聊的
You know, I heard about what happened.
事情我都听说了
How you doing?
你还好吗
I'm all right. I'm just tired.
我很好 只是累了而已
I've been sleeping on Maura's couch,
我最近都睡莫拉家沙发
trying to keep an eye on things.
提防有事发生
Wouldn't surveillance cameras be easier?
安个监控摄像头不是更省事吗
Yes, but there's a hacker involved,
没错 但案子涉及一个黑客
and I'm worried about him stealing the signal, so...
我担心他会入侵电子设备 所以...
You talking to anyone?
你跟人谈过吗
You can't be serious.
你不是认真的吧
Hey, why not?
为什么不呢
After that incident in Dorchester,
多尔切斯特那件事过后
I saw a therapist for a few months.
我也看了好几个月的心理医生
I was having pretty bad dreams.
那段时间我一直做噩梦
I know. I remember.
我知道 我还记得
So?
所以呢
In my dream,
我梦到
I chase a killer into a-a crowd of people.
我追着杀人犯 冲进了人群
But I can't see any faces.
可我看不见一张脸
I-I can't see who's good or who's bad,
我没法分辨谁是好人谁是坏人
and I just keep spinning.
只能迷茫地来回看
And I just keep circling, and...
来回转
And then, I-I don't see the knife until it's too late.
然后我才看到了刀 可已经晚了
And then I wake up.
然后我就醒过来了
What do you think it means?
你觉得这梦有什么含义
In the dream, if...
在梦里觉得...
I just had a little more time...
再给我一点时间
You know? Like, I-I could see his face. I could catch him.
我就能看到他 我就能抓到他
But he's always just out of reach.
可每次就差那么一点
It's...
就...
Maybe you need to let someone else carry the ball for a while.
也许你该先别什么事都自己扛着
My family is in danger.
我的家人都有危险
You know this guy isn't gonna stop.
你知道这家伙绝不会罢休
Then I guess you're gonna have to find him.
那看来你必须得抓住他了
Get ready. They're here.
各就各位 目标出现
Boston Police. Drop it or die.
波士顿警方 不投降死路一条
Your partner's dead.
你的搭档死了
What the hell? When did that happen?
什么 什么时候死的
The night you hit the Pot Palace.
你袭击锅之宫殿那晚
Wanna explain the gun in your waistband?
你腰间的那把枪是怎么来的
I found that. I didn't want some kid to pick it up.
我捡到的 可不想落到某个小孩子手里
You're a nice guy, helping out the community like that.
你可真是好人啊 这么为社会着想
That's why I gave my friend a ride to the store.
所以我才载我朋友一程送他去商店
Do you know just being a lookout is felony murder?
你知道仅仅是望风也是重罪吗
Do you know that? Life in prison, no parole.
你清楚吗 终生监禁 不准保释
Look...
听我说
I don't know what happened, okay, in that store,
我不知道那家店里发生了什么
But I-I-I-I didn't hurt anybody.
可我...我没伤害任何人
I'm a thief. A thief. Not a killer, all right?
我只是小偷 小偷 不是杀人犯
You tell us what happened inside of Pot Palace.
告诉我们锅之宫殿发生了什么
We talk to the D.A., maybe they knock it down to accessory.
我们问过地检 也许你能被定为从犯
I wasn't in the Pot Palace. I've never been there.
我没去过锅之宫殿 从来没去过
Where were you last night around midnight?
那你昨天快午夜的时候在哪
In Brockton,
在布罗克顿
at the Motel 24 with Todd.
和陶德住在24小时汽车旅馆
Brockton.
布罗克顿
This little place called, uh, uh, 24 Motel.
那个叫什么24小时汽车旅馆的地方
Uh, Wally and I, we were there all night.
我和沃利一整晚都待在那
We ordered some pizza, had a little party with some girls.
点了披萨 叫了几个妹子一起玩
What are their names? Jasmine and, um...
叫什么 加斯明 还有...
Ah. Cinnamon.
辛纳蒙
Yeah, Cinnamon.
没错 辛纳蒙
Cinnamon.
辛纳蒙
You okay?
你还好吧
Yeah, I just need to get some sleep.
我只是需要睡一会
For, like, a week or two.
睡上一两个礼拜
You should let me take Ma home tonight.
你该让我今晚把妈接回家
All right, spill the beans. What's going on?
快点老实交代 怎么回事
She's been taking our mother home every night after her shift.
她每天晚上下班都把妈接回家
Well, no wonder you're so tired.
难怪你这么累
You can't burn your candle at both ends like that.
你可不能凡事都顾着 这样太折磨人了
That's what I told her.
我也是这么跟她说的
Do you have any useful information,
你有没有查到什么有用信息
or are you just trolling the halls, causing problems?
还是就来转转 惹惹麻烦的
Wally Johnson and Todd Davis' phone records.
沃利·约翰逊和陶德·戴维斯的通话记录
They were in the area of all of the out-of-state robberies.
他们确实都在其他州的抢劫案现场附近
But not the Pot Palace?
唯独不在锅之宫殿吗
I went to Brockton this morning.
我今早去了布罗克顿
Wally and Todd checked into the Motel 24
沃利和陶德确实抢劫案当晚
the night of the robbery,
登记入住了24小时汽车旅馆
left the next morning.
第二天早上走的
Pizza delivery guy I.D.'d 'em from their photos.
披萨外送员指认了他们的照片
So the Pot Palace wasn't them.
所以锅之宫殿一案不是他们干的
Lieutenant Martinez left this for you at the front desk.
马丁内斯警督把这个放在了前台
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, baby.
宝贝
Hi, Ma.
妈
What's that?
那是什么
Wireless cameras.
无线监控摄像
Paid for by the D.E.A.
缉毒局买♥♥的
Don't touch.
别乱碰
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表