Yes. He's intelligent and organized.
是的 他智商很高 很有计划性
He obtained a cage. He picked a hiding spot.
他买♥♥了笼子 选择了隐藏点
He acquired the drugs necessary to carry out his plan,
弄到了执行计划需要的药物
and he selected a victim.
然后选择了受害人
Does the cage suggest some sort of need
笼子能不能说明他需要
for domination or something?
对受害人进行控制什么的
No. I think it's for the ritual.
不 我觉得笼子是观赏性的
The drugs he used have a side effect.
他用的药物还有个副作用
When animals are injected with it,
动物被注射这种药物时
their eyes have to be taped shut or they stay open.
不粘起来的话眼皮是不会合住的
It's not a cage. It's a holding pen.
这不是笼子 是候宰栏
He just stood there and watched the life drain out of her eyes.
他就站在旁边看着她眼里的光一点点淡去
Quite possibly.
很有可能
No wonder Foley got the heebie-jeebies.
怪不得弗利这么紧张兮兮的呢
That's really all I can say.
我真的只能说这么多了
You sure?
你确定
Yes. Really? Nothing?
是的 真的 完了
You don't want to, like, ask me something about a couch,
你不准备 问我什么关于沙发的问题吗
maybe pitch a color or a texture or...
选个颜色 质地
Curly something?
纹理什么的
No.
不准备
Hey, mom. What's up?
妈妈 什么事
Yeah, okay. I'll be right there.
好 我马上过去
See you later.
回见了
Hi, mom. What's up?
妈 什么事
Hi. I was worried about you.
我很担心你
You need to eat something.
你得吃点东西
And these are your favorites.
这些是你最爱吃的
These are not my favorite.
这些不是我的最爱
These are not even napkins. They're fabric swatch--
这些甚至不是餐巾纸 是布样
Ma,
妈
I can't believe you called me in to do this right now.
真不敢相信你现在叫我来干这个
Come on. Maura wants to do something nice for you.
拜托 莫拉想为你做点好事
Fine.
好吧
I've made a decision.
我做了一个决定
Toasted walnut pearl?
烤核桃珍珠
Corinthian coral? I like my couch.
柯林斯珊瑚 我喜欢我的沙发
That's my decision, okay?
这就是我的决定 好吗
I don't want a gift couch with obligations.
我不想要一个伴着义务而来的礼物沙发
Maura's not giving you a gift
莫拉不会送你一件
with obligations attached to it.
带着义务的礼物的
Really?
真的吗
Are you calling her? Of course.
你是在给她打电♥话♥吗 当然
Hi, Jane.
喂 简
Um, question --
问你一个问题
what would you do if I dropped a piece of pizza
如果我掉了一块披萨
on this gift couch you were gonna give me?
在你打算送我的礼物沙发上你会怎么办
Well, that's not even a challenge.
毫无挑战性
I'd take a bit of baking soda.
我会拿一点小苏打
I would sprinkle it on the stain.
洒一点在污渍上
I'd make sure the stain was completely covered.
我会保证污渍完全被遮住
Then you allow the baking soda to absorb the grease
然后你让小苏打吸收上面的油渍
from the upholstery for 15 to 20 minutes.
大概十五到二十分钟
Okay, that's 15 to 20 too long.
十五到二十分钟太久了
I have a three-step process.
我有一个三步走方法
I would pick up the pizza, I would eat the pizza,
我会捡起披萨 吃掉披萨
and then I would dab the spot with a paper towel.
然后用纸巾擦一下污渍
But that's unsanitary.
但是这很不卫生
Especially if you drop food on a regular basis.
特别是你经常掉食物在上面
I like my couch.
我喜欢我的沙发
No new couch.
不要新沙发
I got to go.
我该走了
Rizzoli.
里佐利
Uh, yes, Dr. Foley. 3:15 would be fine.
对 弗利医生 三点十五没问题
Thank you.
谢谢
These are all disgusting.
这些太恶心了
We don't want to disturb Dr. Foley if he's with a client,
如果弗利医生有病人 我们不会打扰他
but he did ask us to be here at 3:15.
但他确实让我们三点十五来找他
I don't see anything entered into his calendar for this afternoon,
我没看到他今天下午有日程安排
but sometimes doctors forget to enter their last-minute appointments.
但是有时候医生会忘记添加他们的最新预约
Dr. Foley?
弗利医生
That's odd.
真奇怪
If the red light is on,
如果红灯亮着
he should be in there with a client.
说明他有病人
Um, would you mind stepping over here for a second, please?
你介意让一下吗
Dr. Foley?
弗利医生
He's dead.
他死了
Please don't hurt me.
别伤害我
He tell you what happened?
他告诉你发生什么了吗
No. All I got was his name -- Daniel O'Neill --
没有 我只知道他的名字 丹尼尔·奥尼尔
His age -- 16 years --
年龄 十六岁
and a request to call his parents.
和给他要求给父母打电♥话♥
Paramedics clear him for travel?
医务人员帮他做清理了吗
Yeah. Couple of uniforms are taking him down to H.Q.
是的 几位警员正带他去警局
Foley told us to be here at 3:15 --
弗利让我们三点十五来
while Daniel was still here.
那时丹尼尔还在这
Wanted us to get a look at the kid,
是想让我们看一眼这孩子
see if we could figure out his connection to the murder?
看看我们是否能发现他与谋杀案的联♥系♥吗
He had to have told Daniel that we were coming.
他一定告诉过丹尼尔我们要来
I bet he wanted Daniel to turn himself in.
我打赌他想让丹尼尔自首
Well, that didn't work out as planned.
但是事情并没有按计划发展
Panic button.
紧急开关
You can hear that all the way down the hall.
整个走廊都能听到这个声音
Well, it only works if you can get to it.
但只有你能按到才管用
The blood spatter on his clothes
丹尼尔的衣服上的血迹
places Daniel directly in front of Dr. Foley
说明弗利医生被刺伤时
when he was stabbed.
他正站在弗利医生前面
So, Daniel killed him.
所以 是丹尼尔杀了他
I can't say that.
我不能确定
Did you ever play "Clue"?
你玩过线索游戏吗
Two people in a room. One person's dead.
两个人在一间屋子里 一个人死了
The other person's covered in blood. Who's the murderer?
另一个人身上都是血 谁是谋杀犯
Well, I think it's the person
我觉得
that left their fingerprints on the murder weapon.
是把指纹留在凶器上那个人
You know, about that UFO stuff --
关于那个不明飞行物的事...
I'm not surprised you saw a ufo when you were a kid.
你小时候看到不明飞行物我一点也不惊讶
You're not? Why?
你不惊讶 为什么
There have been 13 recorded ufo sightings in Boston
仅近两年波士顿就有
in the last two years alone.
13次不明飞行物记录
I don't know. I'm telling you.
我不知道 我来告诉你
What? You don't know what?
什么 你不知道什么
I was just asking Frankie if the restaurant
我刚在问弗兰基
at the top of the Prudential Center really turns around.
保诚中心顶楼的饭店是不是真的能旋转
It doesn't.
不能
What do we know about Daniel?
关于丹尼尔你查到什么了
He's been homeschooled since the 5th grade,
他从五年级就开始在家接受教育
but he finished in the top 1% of his high-school class
但是他在高中的区域测验中
on the district's standardized tests.
排名前1%
When did he start seeing Dr. Foley?
他什么时候开始看弗利医生的
About six months ago.
大约六个月前
All right, call me if you get anything else.
如果你有别的发现就打电♥话♥给我
Sure thing.
好的
Prints on the letter opener are Daniel's.
开信刀上的指纹是丹尼尔的
Let's see what he has to say about that.
咱们听听他怎么解释
Thank you.
谢谢
I never should have let you talk me into taking him there.
我就不该让你说服我带他去那里
You went along with it. You knew --
你也同意了 你知道...
There is absolutely nothing wrong with him.
他绝对一点错都没有
Boys will be boys.
男孩子的天性嘛
Mr. And Mrs. O'Neill, I'm Detective Jane Rizzoli.
奥尼尔夫妇 我是简·里佐利警探
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表