Well, I spoke to the judges, and they say differently.
我和评委谈了 他们可不是这么说的
I know what she's trying to pull.
我知道她想干什么
She found an amazon to lead Duke
找了个希腊女战士来领公爵
so he seems correctly proportional.
想以此衬托它体型匀称
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
According to American purebred standards,
依据美国纯种狗标准
he is 10% too big.
它的体型超标了百分之十
You need to back up.
你最好退后点
Control that beast!
拉好那头畜生
I --
我
Duke!
公爵
Duke!
公爵
Come on! Get off!
别这样 下去
Duke!
公爵
No, Duke! No! No! No! No!
别这样 公爵 不 不 不
Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke. Duke, get off.
公爵 公爵 公爵 下去
Good boy.
好狗狗
Sarah Evans?
莎拉·埃文斯
Yeah, that's right.
是我没错
Guess we can cancel that B.O.L.O.
看来我们不用再去找了
Come on.
起来吧
Who are you people?
你们是谁
We're the police.
我们是警♥察♥
We've been looking for you.
我们一直在找你
Let's go.
走吧
What were you doing at the dog show this morning?
你今早去犬展上做什么
I went to see my mom. What's it to you?
我去找我妈妈 不然你觉得呢
Is that why you ran?
所以你才跑是吗
I didn't run till that damn dog started chasing me.
那条蠢狗开始追我我才跑的
You're gonna have to do better than that.
这个解释还远远不够
I went to my mother's house this morning.
我今早去了我妈妈家
She wasn't there.
她不在
I figured she had to be at the dog show,
我猜她肯定是在犬展上
so I went looking for her.
所以我去那儿找她
You didn't find her. No.
但你没找到她 没有
I saw you there with Duke,
我看到你们牵着公爵
so...looked around to find out what the hell was going on.
所以我就四处看看 想搞清楚发生了什么
Sarah, do you know why your mother
莎拉 你知道为什么你妈妈
wasn't at the dog show today?
没有在犬展上出现吗
I wouldn't be sitting here if I did.
我要是知道就不会坐在这儿了
Your mother was murdered, Sarah.
你妈妈被谋杀了 莎拉
What?
什么
What happened?
发生了什么
Someone put poison in Duke's food.
有人在公爵的食物里下毒
He didn't eat it, she did.
它没吃 你妈妈吃了
No.
不
She couldn't have.
她不会的
She did.
是真的
How is that possible?
这怎么可能呢
I think you know, Sarah.
我想你知道的 莎拉
Who put the poison in Duke's food?
是谁在公爵的食物里下毒
It was...
是
it was me.
是我
Oh, my god, I killed my mom.
天呐 我杀了我妈妈
You're wrong.
你们搞错了
My sister may be a junkie, but she's not a murderer.
我妹妹或许是个瘾君子 但她不会杀人
She has admitted to putting the poison in Duke's food,
她已经承认在公爵的食物里下毒了
and it looks like we found rat poison in her pockets.
而且我们在她口袋里发现了老鼠药
What?
什么
And we believe that she went to the dog show this morning
我们认为她今早去犬展就是为了
to finish the job.
继续完成这项工作
I could've stopped this.
我本可以阻止她的
How do you mean?
什么意思
My sister told me she wanted to kill Duke.
我妹妹曾告诉我她想杀了公爵
We had a big fight about it
两周前 在我妈妈的后院里
in my mom's backyard about two weeks ago.
我们还为这事吵了一架
Okay, why didn't you tell me this before?
这件事你之前为什么没告诉我们
Because my sister was always high,
因为我妹妹总是嗑药嗑得很飘
always talking crazy.
总是说些胡话
I just never thought she'd really do it.
我从没想过她真的会这么做
What's gonna happen to her?
她会怎么样
Sweetie, that's up to the judge.
亲爱的 那就要看法官的了
Wasn't sure if you wanted him or not.
我不确定你是否想养它
If you don't, I can try and find him a home.
如果不想 我可以试着给它再找一个家
No. I'll take him.
不 我带它吧
It's what my mom would've wanted.
我妈妈肯定也希望我这么做
He's a good guy.
它是条好狗狗
Why did you tell mom we weren't getting along?
你为什么要告诉妈我们俩合不来
I didn't.
我没有
I just left the Dirty Robber.
我刚从脏强盗吧那出来
She's all over me about how I treat you.
她一直在骂我说我怎么虐你
Jane, I'm telling you I didn't say a word to her about it.
简 告诉你我一个字都没有跟她说过
Then why does she think I'm a bathroom hog?
那她为什么觉得我老是占着卫生间
I Because I told her.
我 因为我告诉她了
What?
什么
Why'd you tell her?
你为什么要告诉她
I told you she was gonna make a big deal out of it.
我跟你说过她会拿这件事大做文章
And I told you she knew you were lying.
我也跟你说过 她知道你在撒谎
I'm really sorry, but she cornered me...with her cooking.
我很抱歉 但她带着食物来威逼利诱我
Did she make the fresh cannolis?
她做了新鲜奶油煎饼卷吗
Sloppy Joe sliders.
牛肉酱汉堡
She was playing for keeps.
那她是来真格的了
Right. Don't worry about it.
没错 别担心
She's broken the best of us.
她也对我们这么干过
She sat me down with those sliders,
她手里拿着汉堡让我坐下
and before I knew it, I was telling her everything.
我都还没反应过来 就把一切都告诉她了
Okay, listen.
好吧 听着
In the future, when it comes to our mother, say nothing.
以后 只要是我们老妈问你 什么都别说
Or lie.
或者撒个谎
Or run. Running's good.
要么就跑 这个想法不错
Now we're gonna have to deal with it.
现在 我们不得不处理这个事了
Jane.
简
What?
什么
I'm sorry for being such a bathroom hog.
很抱歉我一直占着卫生间
It's okay.
没事的
And look, I appreciate you letting me stay with you.
听我说 我很感激你让我跟你一起住
I know it's a pain, but I'll be out soon.
我知道很痛苦 但我马上会搬出去的
No, I've liked having you around,
不 我挺喜欢你在身边的
but we both need our privacy, right?
但我们彼此都需要隐私 对吧
Hey. How did it go with the condo?
公♥寓♥那儿面试得怎么样了
Was it good?
结果好吗
Not yet.
还不知道
But I think it's gonna be.
不过我想应该不会差
I can't believe it.
简直不敢相信
What? What?
什么 什么
Your mom said that if I told her what was going on with you guys,
你妈妈说 如果我告诉她你们俩的问题
she'd know how to get you talking.
她就知道怎么让你俩把问题谈开
and that's what you're doing.
你们现在不就在谈吗
She's amazing.
她简直厉害
She's amazing.
确实厉害
Okay, Maura's got something.
莫拉有发现了
I, um -- I tested for residue in Sarah's coat pocket.
我检测了莎拉外衣口袋里的残留物
Rat poison?
老鼠药吗
Yeah, yeah. Just like she said.
是的 就像她说的
Kent, I'm gonna need to see you in my office
肯特 等我这边结束
when I'm done here.
我需要你来我办公室一趟
Oh. Okay.
好的
Um... when?
什么时候
Uh, give me 20 minutes.
给我二十分钟
All right.
好吧
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表