No, it wasn't like that.
不 不是这样的
We'd see the same faces over and over.
我们总是会看见同一些人
Getting a doorbuster item was like a game.
抢♥购♥打折货就像游戏一样
There's no animosity in the community.
这个世界里没有仇恨
Have you ever seen this man?
你见过这个人吗
No.
没有
Is that who killed my mom?
是他杀了我妈妈吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Why would he do that?
他为什么要这么做
Why would he kill my mother?
他为什么要杀了我妈妈
Korsak's still in with the victim's daughter.
科萨克还跟死者的女儿在一起
Well, we just I.D.'d the guy from the Best Lots.
我们刚刚确认了大卖♥♥场那个人的身份
His name's Elliot Dutton.
他叫伊略特·达顿
Uniforms went to his house, but he wasn't there.
警员去了他家 但他不在
Anything from the background check?
背景调查有什么发现吗
No, nothing helpful.
没什么有用的
He's a bookkeeper -- clean.
他是个记账员 很清白
You know, maybe we're reading too much into this video.
也许我们过分解读这份录像了
We see a killer looking around for witnesses,
我们看到凶手在四处寻找目击证人
but maybe this is just a guy
但也许这只是一个
going back to his car for his wallet.
想回到车里找钱包的人
Elliot Dutton just used his credit card
伊略特·达顿刚刚用他的信♥用♥卡♥
to buy a ticket on a bus leaving from Boston west.
买♥♥了一张从波士顿西站离开的车票
Or not.
或者不是
Thanks.
谢了
All passengers, please have your tickets readily available
各位乘客 请将您的车票准备好
to show the driver.
出示给司机
Thank you.
谢谢
Elliot Dutton?
伊略特·达顿
Stop! Police! Wait, wait! Hey, hey!
停下 警♥察♥ 等等 等等
Thank god you're here. Oh, my god.
谢天谢地你们来了 天呐
He's chasing me, please. Y-y-you have help me.
他在追我 你们得帮我
Okay, okay, calm down. Who is chasing you?
好吧 冷静一下 谁在追你
My boss. He wants to kill me.
我的老板 他想杀了我
He just yelled my name. Didn't you hear him?
他刚刚喊了我的名字 你们没听见吗
That was me, Mr. Dutton.
那是我喊的 达顿先生
You? I just yelled your name.
你 我刚刚喊了你的名字
You come at --
你穿着...
suit and tie, hair -- you called my name, right.
西服和领带 有头发 你叫了我的名字 对
You called my name.
你叫了我的名字
All right.
好吧
Uh, he called your name, yeah.
对 是他叫了你的名字
Why don't you just, uh, come with us? Come on.
你能跟我们走一趟吗 走吧
Why did you take my clothes? I didn't do anything?
你们为什么要拿走我的衣服 我什么都没做
Then why did you run?
那你为什么要跑
Like I said, I thought my boss was chasing me.
我说了 我觉得我的老板在追我
This woman was stabbed outside of the Best Lots today.
这个女人今天在大卖♥♥场外面被人捅死了
We have video of you running from her body.
我们有你从她的尸体边跑开的视频
What? I didn't kill anyone.
什么 我没有杀人
I-I-I-I wa-- my boss, he attacked me at our office,
我是...我的老板 他在办公室袭击了我
and I was running away to avoid being killed.
我逃走是为了逃命
So, you knew that large crowd was gonna be there.
你知道那里会有很多人
Yeah, Best Lots is near where I work.
对 大卖♥♥场离我工作的地方很近
I arrive early on sale days to avoid traffic.
打折日我会避开高峰期提前去上班
I wouldn't hurt anyone.
我不会伤害任何人
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm trying to figure out if I know her.
我在看我是否认识她
I have, uh, trouble recognizing people's faces.
我很难分辨人们的容貌
It's called facial recognition blindness.
这叫做脸盲症
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 对
If you were to walk away,
如果你走出去
I wouldn't recognize you when you came back.
再回来的时候我就认不出你了
Must make it hard to differentiate
对你来说分辨好人和坏人
between good people and bad people.
肯定很困难
It does.
没错
Does that make you nervous? All the time.
这会让你觉得紧张吗 一直
You know, if I was in your situation, I might carry a knife, too.
如果我是你 我也会随身带把刀子的
I don't carry a knife.
我没有带刀子
I didn't stab anyone.
我没有捅任何人
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Where's she going?
她要去哪儿
It's a real thing -- prosopagnosia.
这是真实存在的 面容失认症
I'm sorry, it's not a real thing.
抱歉 这不是真实存在的
Fear of spiders -- that's a real thing.
害怕蜘蛛 这是真实存在的
Hot dogs -- those are real things.
热狗 这是真实存在的
Hot dogs are barely a real thing. Maura.
热狗基本不能算是真实事物 莫拉
So, what happens is the part of the brain
事实是大脑中分辨面部特征的
that distinguishes facial features doesn't work.
区域无法♥正♥常工作
People like you and me,
你和我这样的人
we take a mental picture of someone,
脑中会形成别人的形象
and we store it in our minds.
然后把它储存在记忆中
Prosopagnosics, they take a picture,
而患有脸盲症的人 他们形成一个形象
And then they throw it away.
然后就把它丢掉了
They don't even recognize their parents.
他们甚至认不出自己的父母
It feels like a silver lining there.
听起来并不全是坏事
But his mother probably is nothing like my mother.
但他妈也许跟我妈完全不一样
In order to cope, people with this condition
为了弥补脸盲症 这样的人
find other ways to tell people apart.
会用其他方法来分辨别人
Their build, hair, their voice.
他们的体型 发型 他们的声音
2% of the population actually has it in some capacity.
其实大约2%的人都有脸盲症
Okay, fine, it's a real thing.
好吧 这是真实存在的
But he's probably lying about having it.
但他可能是在撒谎
Did you find any blood evidence on his clothes?
你在他衣服上找到血迹了吗
Uh, no, they are still being processed.
不 它们还在检查
Oh, you know, there are prosopagnosia research centers
在达特茅茨 哈佛和伦敦大学学院
at Dartmouth, Harvard, and University College London.
都有脸盲症的研究中心
Gosh, I would love to escort him to London
天呐 我真想押着他
to have him checked out,
到伦敦去做检查
but I feel that might stall our investigation.
但我觉得这样会拖延我们的调查
Give me your lab coat.
把你的白大褂给我
No.
不
Why are you looking at my lab coat?
你为什么在看我的白大褂
That's you, correct?
这是你 对吧
That's the jacket I was wearing.
那是我之前穿的外套
Do you understand why we're concerned
你明白我们关心这个
since you're standing right next to a woman who was just stabbed.
是因为你正站在一个被捅了的女人旁边吗
Yes. And if any of her blood is on your clothes,
是的 如果你的衣服上有她的血
It might be enough to put you away.
那就足够让你坐牢了
Now are you sure you don't want to tell me something else?
现在你还肯定你没什么想跟我说的了吗
I didn't kill her.
我没有杀她
I-I was running for my life.
我是为了逃命
From the boss who was attacking you for no reason. Yes.
为了躲开那个没理由攻击你的老板 对
Excuse me.
抱歉
Oh, this is Dr. Kepley.
这是开普勒医生
She'll be consulting on this case.
她担任本案的顾问
We'd like you to take a look at some pictures.
我们想让你看几张照片
We're hoping that
希望你
you recognize one of these men from the crime scene.
能认出谁在犯罪现场出现过
I don't I Take your time.
我不...我... 慢慢来
I don't recognize any of them.
这些人我都不认识
Are you sure. I'm sorry.
你确定 抱歉
Seriously?
太扯了吧
It's pictures of the same two guys.
这是两个人的不同照片
One of them is sitting right in front of you.
其中一个正坐在你面前
Detective Rizzoli?
你是里佐利警探吗
There was no blood on Elliot's clothes or hands,
伊略特的手和衣服上没有血迹
which there should have been given his proximity.
近距离刺杀的话应该会沾上血迹的
So he didn't stab Helen.
所以不是他捅死了海伦
Facial recognition blindness -- now I've heard everything.
脸盲 真是稀奇
Happy to learn about it, glad I don't have it.
我还挺开心的 真高兴我不脸盲
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表