Thank you.
谢谢
I hope your fever dream was inspiration
希望你这次发烧
for your writing as much as it was for your work.
会对你的创作有启发 就像对你的工作一样
Well, let's just say
我想我还是
that I've turned to the classics for inspiration.
去听古典音乐找启发吧
The classics.
古典音乐
Can't go wrong with the classics.
听古典音乐总没错的
We've got several patrol cars in the area. Nobody's seen her.
这里有好几辆巡逻车 但没人看见她
The shop owner said that she walked in
店主说她走进去
and asked where the bathroom was.
问厕所在哪里
Korsak.
我是科萨克
You got an address?
有地址吗
Nice work.
干得好
Nina flagged Katrin's accounts.
妮娜追踪到了卡特琳的账户
She just used an ATM card at a bank three blocks away.
她刚在三个街区外的取款机上用了银行卡
I'll check the ATM.
我去查一下取款机
Yeah, I got the other side.
好的 我去另一边
How can we have missed her? She was just here.
怎么能找不到她 她刚刚还在这里
Yeah.
是我
What? When?
什么 什么时候
All right, just -- just sit tight.
好的 在那等着
it was Frankie.
是弗兰基
He said he just saw Katrin go into her apartment.
他说他看见卡特琳回了公♥寓♥
How'd she get home so fast?
她怎么能这么快回去
She must have dumped the cash card
她肯定是在我们看不见她的时候
to Nicky when we lost her.
把银行卡丢给了尼基
But why here?
可为什么是这
There's a bank a block from her apartment.
她家那就有一家银行
Maybe he couldn't get treatment without any cash.
或许是因为没有现金就没法治疗
You think he'd take a hostage?
你觉得他有人♥质♥吗
You're in a tough spot, Nicky.
你现在的处境很微妙 尼基
We can prove that you shot and killed Egon Kronis.
我们能够证明你杀死了埃根·克罗尼斯
No, but you don't understand.
不 你们不明白
We understand that you're involved
我们知道你跟
with the Quint Street Boys.
昆特街帮有关系
We have your blood at the scene,
我们在现场找到了你的血迹
And we have security video of you running away with a gun.
而且也有监控显示你带着枪逃跑了
That's enough to put you away for life.
这足够判你终身监禁了
Unless...you'd like to talk about the gang.
除非 你说出帮派的事
We know they wanted you dead.
我们知道他们想杀了你
We know they sent a hit man to do it.
我们也知道他们派了杀手
What we don't know is why.
可我们不知道的是原因
Well, how can I trust you?
我怎么能相信你们
How can you not?
你怎么能不相信呢
If you give us real info on the gang's criminal activity,
如果你能告诉我们帮派犯罪活动的消息
we can see to it that you only do six months
我们可以只告你非法持有枪♥支♥
for unlawful possession of a gun.
判你半年
And we can put you into witness protection when you get out.
而且等你出狱后我们可以让你加入证人保护
What about my aunt?
那我姨妈怎么办
Her too.
她也可以
I- I know who orders the murders.
我知道是谁下令杀人的
And I know how they get rid of the bodies.
而且我知道他们是怎么处理尸体的
If you're willing to testify, we can make a deal.
如果你愿意作证的话 我们可以签协议
I'm Nicky's lawyer.
我是尼基的律师
I don't have one.
我没有律师
You do now. I was hired by your Aunt Katrin.
现在有了 是你姨妈卡特琳雇的我
I've got nothing else to say to you.
我什么也不想说了
Testimony like his can take down the Quint Street Boys.
他的证词能把昆特街帮绳之以法
How do we get him to trust us once he's lawyered up?
有了律师后还怎么让他相信我们呢
Go to the one person he trusts.
去找他相信的那个人
I just got the preliminary results back
鞋底上的颗粒物
from the particles lifted from the sole of the boot.
初步检测报告出来了
Anything interesting?
有什么有用的吗
Well, there's a petroleum-based substance --
有种石油类物质
possibly hydraulic or brake fluid.
可能是液压油或者刹车油
Well, I need to know specifically
我要确切地知道
what kind of lubricant it is and where it's used.
这是种什么润滑剂 用在什么地方
I've already started running another analysis.
我已经在做另一项分♥析♥了
"The opposite of me as far as I can tell
"我所知道的我的另一面
does stir the mind to search one's world
会用最纯洁的心灵 带着激♥情♥和力量
with passion and strength from the heart's purest well."
去发动内心寻找别人的世界"
So?
怎么样
What do you think?
你怎么看
Well, mathematically, it's perfect.
准确地说 很完美
I know.
我知道
A sonnet, three quatrains, alternating rhyme,
十四行诗 三个四行诗 交叉韵
And a couplet in iambic pentameter.
还有抑扬格五音步的对句
Yes. Yes, exactly.
是的 是的 没错
And it's dreadful.
不过很糟糕
I know.
我知道
You're overthinking the whole thing, Maura.
你想得太多了 莫拉
"This little song, how can it be
"这首歌♥ 怎么会
That it can mean so much to me?
对我有如此大的意义
What is it then revealing?
它揭示了什么
It holds a breath of melody,
它有呼吸的韵律
A touch of gentle harmony,
温柔的和谐感
And the soul of tender feeling."
还有柔情的灵魂"
That's lovely.
太美了
And it's so simple.
而且很简单
Exactly.
没错
You see, great poets,
你看 伟大的诗人
they write simply and from the heart.
他们写的都很简单 而且是发自肺腑的
So you must take your view in the world
所以你要用心看世界
and let your heart write it, maura.
用心去写 莫拉
Hey, Vince.
文斯
Can I ask you something... personal?
我能问你点...私人问题吗
I guess so.
可以吧
You and Kiki seem very different.
你和琪琪好像很不同
We are.
的确是
Did you ever have second thoughts about her because of that?
你会因为这个而对她有不同的想法吗
Not once.
从没有
Well, I just met a girl,
我刚认识一个女孩
and she's very different from me.
她和我差异很大
Different how? She's an artist...
什么差异 她是位艺术家
And a grad student.
还是个研究生
Loves old movies.
喜欢老电影
And she doesn't know anything about the Sox.
而且她对红袜队一无所知
Anybody can learn about baseball.
棒球的事任何人都可以学
Do you like her?
你喜欢她吗
Yeah, I do.
是的 我喜欢
Then what's wrong with different?
那差异又有什么关系呢
Different is interesting, exciting.
差异会很有趣 很刺♥激♥
Yeah?
真的吗
Yeah.
真的
You can't walk into my place.
你不能进我家
I just did.
我这不是进来了吗
I have rights.
我有人♥权♥的
Call the cops.
那你叫警♥察♥啊
What do you want?
你到底要怎样
Your help.
要你帮忙
I'm pretty sure that Nicky acted in self-defense.
我很确定尼基是正当防卫
But if he does not cooperate with us, he's going to jail.
但如果他不合作 就得进监狱
And if the gang wants him dead on the street,
要是黑帮想让他死
they will find someone who will kill him in prison.
就是在监狱里也能找到人杀他
This is all my fault.
这都是我的错
Why do you say that?
为什么这么说
'cause I brought him here for better life.
因为是我带他来这里 为了让他过得更好
Look what happened.
瞧瞧这些事
I should've known better.
我早该知道的
You cannot make it here without connections,
在这里 没有人脉 没有知识
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表