Bye.
再见
You do any more canoodling in the workplace?
你有没有在实验室里爱抚他
Nobody canoodles anymore.
现在谁还会爱抚啊
And we have much more pressing issues.
而且我们有更紧迫的事情
I don't think that Sarah killed her mother.
我认为莎拉没有杀她妈妈
Well, we have a confession.
可她已经认罪了
Yes, she said that she put rat poison in Duke's food.
没错 她承认在公爵的食物中投放老鼠药
Yes.
是这样
Which contains strychnine.
老鼠药里有马钱子碱
And it also contained a dye
里面还有一种染料
that would have turned Mona's urine bright green
会将梦娜的尿液染为亮绿色
if she'd eaten much of it.
如果她食用了很大量
However, her urine sample from the autopsy came out clear.
但是 她的尸检尿样结果是透明的
Okay, well, what about the tox screen
好吧 但验毒报告里说
with all the strychnine in it?
存在马钱子碱啊
Well, I did a much more comprehensive analysis
我又做了一份更完整的
of the strychnine,
马钱子碱分♥析♥
and the test revealed
结果表明
that Mona had two types of strychnine in her system,
梦娜体内存在两种马钱子碱
each with a slightly different molecular structure.
两种的分子结构略有不同
Two different kinds of the same poison?
同一大类下的两种毒
Yes. One was a more common version
是的 一种是常用于
found in most rat poisons,
老鼠药的普通型
and the other is a pure version that we use in medicine.
另一种则是医用的提纯型
Mona had a massive amount of the pure version
梦娜体内有大量提纯型
and a trace amount of the common version.
及微量的普通型
So, you're saying that even though Mona had the poison
所以 你认为即便梦娜服下了
that was in the dog food, that's not what killed her.
狗粮中的毒药 也不足以致死
It is likely that the lethal strychnine was in her coffee.
致死的马钱子碱很可能来自她的咖啡
Which would've passed through her system more quickly.
这也能让毒性更快发作
Seems like a big coincidence
这简直是超级巧合啊
that two people tried to poison the same woman
两个人试图用两种不同的马钱子碱
at the same time with two different kinds of strychnine.
在同一时间毒杀同一个女人
Well, maybe it wasn't a coincidence.
这不一定是巧合
I mean, Trisha knew that Sarah was gonna poison the dog.
特蕾莎知道莎拉要对狗狗下毒
Maybe she just didn't think she was gonna do it right.
她可能觉得她会失手
Well, why would she kill her mom?
她为什么要谋杀自己亲妈
Hey, did you find anything?
查到什么了吗
You were right. Trisha had motive.
你说对了 特蕾莎有动机
Mona's house had a tax appraisal of $367,000.
梦娜房♥子的纳税估价是36万7千美金
We decided to confirm the property value with the realtor
我们向房♥地♥产♥经纪人求证了地♥产♥价值
and discovered that five houses near Mona are in escrow.
发现梦娜周围有五栋房♥子已被托管
And every one of them sold over fair market value
且售价均高于正常市场价格
at nearly $1 million each.
每栋约100万美金
Turns out Harbor Hospital has quietly been buying up
这是因为海港医院正在暗中收♥购♥
all the houses on Mona's block in order to expand.
梦娜那个街区的所有房♥子 以求扩建
But all the sales are contingent
这六处产业都已经
on closing the deals on all six properties.
按正常流程结束交易
Mona was the only holdout.
只有梦娜不卖♥♥
She didn't want to move Duke
她不希望公爵离开
away from his home and training facility.
它的家和训练设施
Million dollars is a lot of motive.
一百万美金是个很大的动机
The only problem with that is I found her will in the house.
唯一问题是我在她家中找到了遗嘱
The daughters don't stand to inherit the estate.
女儿们无权继承房♥产
The dog does.
狗狗有权
So, whoever has the dog has the dough.
所以 谁有狗 谁就有钱
You wanted to see me?
你想见我
Yes, I did. Come in.
没错 请进
So, you started something in the hallway
你在走廊点的火
that I intend to finish.
我打算继续
Yeah, Maura, um
那个 莫拉
There's nobody around to interrupt us this time.
这次不会有人进来打断我们了
No. Um...
嗯不会
Yes, I, uh, I-I kissed you.
那个 我亲了你
Yes, you did.
是的 你亲了
It's not what you think.
不是你想的那样
Well, what I think...
我想的是
is that you did it to distract me.
你只是为了转移我的注意力
You're a very perceptive woman.
你观察力很强
Not perceptive enough
还没有强到
to understand why you need to distract me.
明白你为什么要转移我的注意力
All I did was ask you to call that family
我不过是让你给那家打电♥话♥
and tell them how their daughter died.
通知他们他家女儿的死因
Maura, it's really... It's a really long story.
莫拉 这事儿…说来话长
I'll make time.
我有时间
You know that in afghanistan I was a...An army doctor.
你知道的 我在阿富汗时是一名军医
I've been over your service record, yes.
我看过你的服役记录 我知道
Yeah, well, the -- the hospital was --
我在的医院…
It was right next to this small village.
在一个小村子旁边
There was this 18-year-old afghani kid.
有一个18岁的阿富汗孩子
He had to support his entire family.
他必须养活全家
Everybody liked him.
大家都很喜欢他
He was a great kid, you know? So...I hired him.
他是个好孩子 于是我雇用了他
I got him to run errands, things like that.
让他帮我跑跑腿之类的
Then one day on his way to work, he was, uh...
有天他来上班的路上 他被…
He was hit by a truck.
他被卡车撞了
They brought him in with massive internal injuries.
他被送来的时候 已有严重内伤
When his parents came to the hospital...
他父母来医院的时候
And I had to tell them he was -- that he was dead.
我不得不告诉他们 他死了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I can still hear that mother crying.
我至今都能听到他妈妈的哭声
After that, it all just --
从那以后
It just became too much, and I...
我有些承受不住了 我就
I decided I didn't want to be a doctor anymore.
我就决定再也不当医生了
But you must've lost soldiers in the field.
但你也失去了很多上战场的士兵
Yeah, but I didn't have to deal with their families.
但我不必和他们家人打交道
I didn't have to feel their pain.
我不必去感受他们的悲痛
Simple. The C.O. communicated with them.
很轻松 指挥官会去做这些
So, when you left the service,
所以服役结束后
you decided to be a medical examiner.
你决定当一名法医
yeah.
没错
I figured dealing with dead bodies would be easier.
我以为和死人打交道会轻松些
Until I asked you to call the girl's parents
直到我让你去给那女孩家长打电♥话♥
and give them an official cause of death.
通知他们官方死因
It's part of our job.
这是我们职责的一部分
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道的
And you still haven't done it.
而你到现在也没有完成
And now you're gonna fire me.
你现在想要开除我
No.
不是
I'm gonna help you.
我想要帮你
We believe that your sister poisoned your mother.
我们认为是你的姐姐毒杀了你的母亲
No. I told you I put the rat poison in Duke's food.
不是 我说了是我在公爵的食物里下老鼠药
That's not what killed her.
害死她的不是那些老鼠药
She died from a large dose
她死于大剂量的
of a more pure kind of strychnine.
另一种提纯型马钱子碱
How is that possible?
这怎么可能
Well, she knew that you wanted to try
她知道你要用
to kill Duke with rat poison.
老鼠药毒杀公爵
You two argued about it in the backyard.
你们在后院为这事儿吵过
So what?
所以呢
The perfect way to cover her tracks.
这是掩盖罪行的最佳方式
She figured we'd blame you for the murder.
她觉得我们会认为是你杀的人
Why would she kill my mom?
她为什么要杀妈妈
Money.
为钱
My mom didn't have any.
妈妈根本没钱
No, but the house is worth $1 million.
是没钱 但是房♥子价值100万美金
We don't get any of that.
我们得不到房♥子
Both my sister and I knew
我妹妹跟我都清楚
that she was leaving everything to Duke.
她把东西都留给公爵了
And with your mother dead and you in jail,
你们母亲去世 你又入狱
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表