how much she relies on your counsel.
她有多依赖你的建议和劝告
If you knew who I was, why did you pretend that you didn't?
如果你知道我是谁 为什么之前要装作不认识
It...
这样...
Um, seemed easier.
看上去会让事情更简单
Somehow.
从某种程度上
I don't know.
我也不知道
Okay, I...
好吧 我...
Muffed that one.
把这件事弄糟了
But I was wondering...
但是我在想...
Could you put in a good word for me?
你能不能替我说几句好话
With Maura?
在莫拉面前
You know, Maura gave her kidney to someone that she barely knew.
莫拉把她的肾给了一个素昧平生的人
So if she's this mad, it's probably gonna take some time.
所以她这么生气 或许要一段时间才能平息
So I should...
这么说我应该...
Not give up.
不要放弃
Maybe stop making such easy choices?
或许别再试图选那些简单的路
I'm -- I'm sorry. I...
我很抱歉 我...
Oh. I understand.
我能理解
Thanks for coming down to the station, Ms. Sororo.
非常感谢你来我们局里 索罗洛女士
We just have a few questions.
我们只是要问你几个问题
We have receipts that show
我们有收据表明
you've been selling Sororo diamonds to Ten Mohs for over a year.
一年来你一直把索罗洛的钻石卖♥♥给顶级钻
He paid his taxes like a good tax-paying hip-hop jeweler.
他一直在缴税
We found it in her apartment.
我们在她的公♥寓♥里发现了这个
Did you sell him that, too?
这也是你卖♥♥给他的吗
The darkness was found by a logger,
"永恒之夜"是由一个樵夫发现的
someone who was already stealing from our lands.
这个人已经在偷我们土地上的东西了
I knew about Ten Mohs,
我听说过顶级钻
his love for black diamonds, so I reached out to him.
他对黑钻石的热爱 所以我联♥系♥了他
To see if he wanted to buy some black diamonds?
看看他想不想买♥♥一些黑钻石
To see if he had any information
看看他有没有可以帮助我
that could help me recover the darkness.
找回"永恒之夜"的信息
We met here, in Boston.
我们在这里 波士顿见面了
We realized that we could help each other.
我们意识到我们可以互惠互助
How?
怎么个互惠互助
He liked diamonds. I had diamonds.
他喜欢钻石 而我有钻石
So I sold them to him
所以我把钻石卖♥♥给他
in exchange for helping me get the darkness back.
条件是他要帮助我找回"永恒之夜"
I read a few academic papers.
我看过几篇学术论文
The Sororo don't sell anything from their land.
索罗洛部落自己土地上出产的东西都不卖♥♥
Which is why they starve.
所以他们才会挨饿
I used that money to build roads and a school,
我用这笔钱修了路 建了学校
so children could have the opportunities I had.
这样孩子们就会有我当时拥有的机会
How'd your father feel about that?
你父亲对这件事会怎么看
My father hates roads.
我父亲很讨厌路
So you killed Ten Mohs to keep him from outing you to your father?
所以你杀了顶级钻 防止他向你父亲告发你
You think that I killed him?
你认为我杀了他
Didn't you?
你没有吗
Teddy?
泰迪
No.
不可能
I was in love with him.
我和他相爱了
So whoever killed Ten Mohs...
所以杀掉顶级钻的人
wanted it to reflect back on the Sororo.
希望把这件事栽赃到索罗洛部落头上
It turns out Karina was at a study group
原来当顶级钻在吞饮牡蛎时
while Ten Mohs was downing oysters.
卡莉娜正在学习小组
Passed up the V.I.P. Room for the library? That's interesting.
为了图书馆放弃贵宾室 真有趣
Mm, you've seen one V.I.P. Room...
你也看到过那个贵宾室了
You've seen one?
你看到过
In the...daytime.
在...白天
On my way to a dead body.
前往调查死尸的路上
I followed up your hunch
我调查了你的直觉
that the murder was personal, not business.
说这谋杀是私人恩怨而非商业冲突
And I checked Ten Mohs' phone records from before he met Karina.
我查了顶级钻在遇到卡莉娜前的手♥机♥记录
Oh. Ten Mohs and Tory were dating.
顶级钻和托里约过会
Lot of calls, lot of texts.
很多电♥话♥ 很多短♥信♥
Then they trailed off.
然后他们分手了
That's not enough to arrest her.
这些不够逮捕她
So Ten Mohs was mixing business with pleasure.
这么说顶级钻把工作和私生活混起来了
That's trouble.
这是个问题
Not as much as mixing pleasure with pleasure.
不像把私生活和私生活混在一起那么麻烦
Perhaps Ten Mohs didn't tell Tory the relationship was over.
或许顶级钻没有告诉托里他们结束了
A girl could get mighty upset if she found out on her own.
如果女孩子自己发现了 可能会很不开心
Why are you here?
你为什么在这里
Ah. A list of puffer fish recipes.
河豚鱼食谱的清单
Don't try them without a license.
别在没有执照的情况下尝试
I wasn't planning on it.
我也没准备这么做
Yeah, neither was I, but then...
是啊 我之前也没准备 但之后...
Well, that's a...story for another day.
这个故事 改日再说
Promise?
说好了
That's actually a list of all the people who do have a license
这其实是一张清单 是所有持执照
to import amazonian puffer fish.
可以进口亚马逊河豚鱼的人
As requested.
就像你要求的那样
Thank you.
谢谢你
Well, let's go see Tory.
我们去找托里
Send her picture to all the importers,
把她的照片发给这些进口商看
see if she bought a fish. Uh, you better hurry.
看看她是否买♥♥了条鱼 你最好快点
Why?
为什么
I called her about an hour ago and told her
我一个小时前打电♥话♥给她 告诉她
we might need to ask her some questions about Karina.
我们可能要问她几个关于卡莉娜的问题
Who she knows is innocent.
她知道卡莉娜是清白的
Go to her house, make sure she's still in town.
去她家 确保她还在城里
I'll check her bank records and recent purchases.
我会核查她的银行记录和最近购买♥♥记录
Maybe she bought a plane ticket. All right. Let's go.
说不定她买♥♥了张机票 好了 我们走
Let's try around back.
我们试试后门
Oh. When I travel, I usually pack clothes.
我出去旅游 一般会打包衣服
What are you doing here?
你们在这里做什么
Of course, if you bring jewelry, you can trade it for clothes
当然 如果你带珠宝 你能拿它们换衣服
or a toothbrush. Oh, no, no, no.
或者牙刷 不用不用
Where she's going, they'll give her a toothbrush.
她要去的地方 他们会给她发牙刷的
You know, if you're going to the airport...
你知道 如果你要去机场
You are gonna pay extra for this one.
你这个包要多付行李超重费
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪里都不去
The jewels are traveling alone?
这些珠宝要自己去旅行吗
Given all that's been happening,
鉴于最近发生的一切
I thought it best to close up and secure the inventory.
我觉得我最好关好店 保管好存货
You never told us you were dating Ten Mohs.
你没告诉我们你和顶级钻约过会
A lot of people dated Ten Mohs.
很多人都和顶级钻约过会
Yes, but Karina was a threat.
是 但卡莉娜是个威胁
She loved him.
她爱他
So did you.
而你也爱他
Loving Ten Mohs isn't a crime.
爱顶级钻又不犯法
Where is your aquarium?
你的鱼缸在哪
I don't have an aquarium.
我没有鱼缸
The clerk from the store I.D.'d you.
这家店的店员认出你来了
He said that you bought 20 puffer fish.
他说你买♥♥了二十条河豚
You're under arrest for the murder of Teddy Marshall.
你因谋杀泰迪·马歇尔而被捕了
Here's your nice, shiny, new bracelet.
这将是你漂亮闪耀的新手镯
Allow me.
让我来
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Ms. Sororo, you're free to go.
索罗洛女士 你可以走了
Is my dad waiting for me?
我父亲在等我吗
Yes. He's in the lobby.
是的 他在大堂
He'll sit there for days if he has to.
有必要的话 他可以在那坐上几天
The Sororo don't use the future tense.
索罗洛人不用未来时
Now is forever, and that's a problem.
现在即是永恒 而这正是问题所在
Someday, I'll be the leader of the Sororo.
有一天 我将成为索罗洛的领袖
I think about that -- the future. He doesn't.
我会考虑未来 而他不
So you think he's waiting down there to argue with you?
所以你认为他是为了跟你吵架而等在那的
Yes.
是的
You've made hard choices before.
你以前也做过艰难的决定
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表