Students, professors, groundskeepers, vendors.
学生 教授 园丁 商贩
And we found a former grad student
我们找到了一个前研究生
who was responsible for locking up at night.
晚上负责锁门
About a year ago, he was at the body farm late one night
一年前的一个晚上 他在尸体农场
doing some field research.
做实地研究做到很晚
And then he runs into Professor Carlson,
然后他遇到了卡尔森教授
who was all dirty and agitated, right?
他浑身脏兮兮的而且很焦虑
Carlson yells at the guy,
卡尔森冲这个人喊
tells him to get out, the place is closed.
让他离开 这个地方关门了
Right around the time the husband's body goes into the ground.
大概就是丈夫的尸体被埋进地下的时间
No wonder he didn't feel like being cooperative.
难怪他不太合作
Didn't want to go to jail.
因为不想进监狱
It smells in here.
这里好臭
Yeah. There is something fishy.
是的 有鱼腥味
All right, well, I'm not going back to the dead zone.
我不会再回那个死亡地带了
Well, I'll have the professor brought in.
那我会去把教授带过来
Maybe he'll be more cooperative on our turf.
也许他在咱们的地盘会合作一点
Okay, it really smells in here.
好的 这里真的好臭
It really smells in here.
这里真的好臭
All right. I'm gonna go get some coffee.
我去拿点咖啡
Does anybody want anything?
还有谁想喝点什么吗
No, thanks. I'm good. Nothing for me.
不了 谢谢 不用帮我带
No. No, I don't want any coffee.
不 不 我不想喝咖啡
All right. I'll be back later.
我一会儿回来
I don't recall being there that night.
我不记得我那晚在那里
Maybe you want to think about it a little more carefully.
也许你想再认真想想
We have a witness that puts you at the body farm
我们有一位证人证明
one night right around the time
第一个受害人被埋的时间段里
our first victim was buried there.
你曾在夜里出现在尸体农场
You can still help yourself if you'll just tell us the truth.
如果你告诉我们实情还可以拯救自己
Now, is there anything else you would like to say to us
现在 关于那天晚上你还有什么
about that night?
想告诉我们的吗
I was there.
我在那里
Ah. Doing what?
做什么
I'd been hired by the university to take over the body farm,
我被学校雇来管理尸体农场
clean up the operation, and I was making my rounds.
打扫手术室 那天我正在巡视
And I discovered fresh dirt
我发现一个墓地前面
and what looked like a set of wheel marks
有一排车轮印一样的
leading away from a burial site.
新痕迹
I thought someone had removed one of the research corpses,
我以为有人转移了一具研究尸体
hauled the body off with the dolly.
用手推车运走
I figured it was a...college prank
我以为是校园恶作剧
or, you know, maybe some sort of fraternity hazing.
或者是某种兄弟会把戏
Our witness said you were agitated and dirty.
我们的证人说你很焦虑而且满身污渍
Well, of course I was agitated.
我当然很焦虑
I-I was brought here to make sure
我 我被聘用到这里
things like this didn't happen.
就是为了确保这种事不要发生
That doesn't explain why you were covered with dirt.
这解释不了你为什么满身污渍
I was looking around to see where the body had been taken from.
我在四处找尸体是从什么地方抬走的
And you didn't explain any of this to the university?
你没有向学校解释吗
No. There's no reason to.
没有 没理由解释
And I confirmed that all the bodies were present and accounted for,
我确定所有尸体都在而且都有记录
and I decided that what I'd seen...didn't matter.
于是我认为我所看到的 都不重要
Okay.
好吧
So, what you're telling us
所以 你的意思是
is that what actually happened that night
实际上那天晚上
is someone else buried a murder victim
有人把一具谋杀案受害人的尸体
next to one of your research corpses.
埋在了你的一具研究尸体旁边
Yes.
是的
It was buried so deep we never found it...
埋得很深以至于我们没有发现
until...you people showed up with the ground-penetrating radar.
直到你们的人带着地面探测雷达来了
Where were you the first four days of last month?
上个月前四天你在哪里
I'm not sure. Why?
我不确定 怎么了
It's important.
这很重要
Uh, Atlanta, at a conference.
我在亚特兰大 参加研讨会
Is there anything else?
还有什么问题吗
Not for now. You can go.
暂时没有了 你可以走了
Why did you ask him about the first four days of last month?
你为什么要问他上个月前四天的事
Because Bonnie's body was buried
因为邦妮的尸体是在
within four days of the garbage being spread around.
垃圾盖在上面以后四天内被埋的
Well played.
干得漂亮
We need to check his alibi.
我们得核实他的不在场证明
Everything okay?
你没事吧
She's the best detective in the building,
她是我们这栋楼里最棒的警探
and yet she couldn't figure out
然而她却没能发现
why her desk smelled like Captain Ahab.
为什么她的桌子闻起来跟亚哈船长似的
So, what are you gonna do?
那么 你要怎么办
I had to pull the plug on the prank.
我不得不结束这个恶作剧
If I'd left him there any longer, he would have died.
如果我再把它扔在那儿 它就死了
Trey gonna wind up in a lobster pot? Nope.
你要把特雷煮来吃吗 不会
I brought him to my dentist's office.
我把它带去了我牙医的办公室
He's got this big saltwater aquarium.
他有一个很大的盐水鱼缸
At least Susie will be happy.
至少这样苏茜会很开心的
I can't believe it didn't work.
真不敢相信居然没有奏效
It would have been a great prank.
那本会是个很棒的恶作剧的
What?
怎么了
She knew the lobster was in her desk the whole time.
她一直都知道龙虾在她的抽屉里
No way. Yeah.
不可能 就是这样
Oh, she's good.
她确实很厉害
Maura, are you positive about the length of time Bonnie was buried?
莫拉 邦妮被埋的时长你确定吗
Well, uh, given the state of decomposition,
鉴于尸体腐化的程度
ground temperature, weather conditions,
地表温度 天气情况
I can say with certainty
我能肯定地说
that the body was in the ground for over 30 days. Why?
尸体被埋的时间大于三十天 怎么了
'cause it looks our best suspect has an alibi.
因为现在看来我们的最佳嫌疑人有不在场证明
I don't get it.
我不明白
Why kill her after holding her for 11 months?
为什么要在囚禁她十一个月后杀了她
You know, there's a complex psychological element at play here.
这其中是有很复杂的心理因素在里面的
The housecoat and slippers feel like part of a fantasy,
居家服和拖鞋看起来像是幻想的一部分
probably related to domestic life.
或许与日常生活有关
I suspect that Bonnie broke the fantasy.
我怀疑邦妮打碎了幻想
She does something that upsets him,
她做了什么事 激怒了他
He snaps and hangs her.
他发怒了 吊死了她
It's clearly psychopathic behavior.
这是典型的精神病行为
And since we can't find any similar cases in VICAP,
既然我们在全国犯罪数据库上找不到类似案例
it's possible that this was his first attempt
这很可能是他为了满足自己病态的幻想
to fulfill his twisted fantasy, and it went wrong.
第一次尝试犯案 却失败了
He killed this woman five weeks ago.
五周前 他杀了这个女人
Which means that he is probably out there
这说明或许他现在在外面
looking for his next victim.
寻找他的下个受害人
Or he's already found her.
或许 他已经找到了
All right. Thank you.
好的 谢谢你
Dr. Carlson was at the conference the first four days of last month.
卡尔森博士上个月前四天确实在开研讨会
Two other professors were with him the whole time.
还有两个教授全程和他在一起
So he was telling the truth? Looks that way.
这么说他说的是实话 看来是了
Hey. We found two women who went missing last week
我们发现两个女人上周失踪了
that match the physical profile of our first victim.
她们的外貌特征都与第一位被害人匹配
A waitress. An accountant.
一个是服务生 另一个是会计
We got to move. You take the waitress.
我们得出发了 你负责服务生
I'll take the accountant.
我负责会计
Why did you report Sarah Harrison missing?
你为什么要报告莎拉·哈里森失踪了
I shouldn't have. It was all a big mistake.
我不该这么做的 这是个巨大的误会
How's that?
怎么回事
Well, Sarah didn't show up to work for two days,
莎拉有两天没有来上班
and when I called to check on her, her phone was disconnected.
我打电♥话♥看看她情况 她电♥话♥没人接
So, she came back to work?
之后 她回来上班了
No, but a day later,
不是 一天后
I got her letter of resignation in the mail.
我在邮箱里收到了她的辞呈
Do you still have that letter on file?
你还存着那封信吗
I'll have to check.
我得找找看
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表