It's good to see you. How's everything been?
很高兴见到你 最近好吗
You, too. I'm ready. I'm ready. You have the gift?
我也是 我准备好了 礼物呢
Here we go. Boom! There you go.
快看看 给你
Oh, my god.
天啊
Look at that, oh! It's amazing!
真美 太漂亮了
Oh, my god. I love it.
天啊 我太喜欢了
Hey, if you like the way it looks, that's all Tory.
要是你喜欢就谢谢托里吧
I love my new necklace.
我很喜欢这条项链
Thank you. You're...
谢谢你 不用...
welcome.
客气
She not...
她不...
appreciate Tory.
喜欢托里
I do.
但我喜欢
What I do doesn't matter, Ten Mohs.
我做了什么不重要 顶级钻
It's you that everyone cares about.
大家在意的是你
I'm...
我...
I'm...
我...
Ten Mohs? You okay?
顶级钻 你没事吧
Not.
有事
No...
不对劲...
Give me that again?
你再说一遍
Yo, Ten Mohs! What's happening, man?
顶级钻 你怎么了
I'll get 911! Not!
我来报♥警♥ 别
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
I got a new T-shirt.
我买♥♥了件新T恤
You can borrow something of mine.
你可以借我的衣服穿
Oh, they say we should learn to live with less.
俗话说人生不该有太多累赘
Don't listen to "They."
少听"俗话"
The...
俗...
Artificial intelligence.
人工智能
You're getting a call from the future.
有人从未来给你打电♥话♥
It's actually from the past.
其实从过去打来的
It's my father. Arthur.
是我爸亚瑟
Frere Jacques, Frere Jacques?
两只老虎 两只老虎
Dormez-vous? Dormez-vous?
跑得快 跑得快
Do you want me to answer it?
用我帮你接吗
Nope.
不用
Sonnez les matines, sonnez les matines
一只没有耳朵 一只没有尾巴
Ding, ding, dong, ding, ding, dong.
真奇怪 真奇怪
Well, that was interesting.
你居然还会这个
I just can't be bothered right now.
我只是不想被打扰
You're here dealing with the effects of a fire
你正在消解那场烧光你所有东西
that destroyed all your personal stuff,
甚至是一生回忆的大火
not to mention a lifetime of memories.
对你的影响
I lost 20 identical T-shirts.
烧没了我二十件一模一样的T恤
You lost a lot more than that.
你失去的远不止那些
Okay, is this, like, some new therapy?
你这是给我弄什么心理辅♥导♥吗
Like a "Shove it in your face" kind of thing?
那种把话摊开全说出来那种
'Cause it's awesome.
那太好了
I did not mean to. I'm sorry.
我不是故意的 对不起
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Faulty wiring. Moving on. I'm fine.
线路故障 翻篇继续 我没事
Well, I don't know why you won't stay at my guest room.
我不明白你为什么不睡我的客房♥
That hotel mattress is killing your back.
宾馆的床垫让你的后背很难受
I stayed in your guest room for four days.
我已经在你家的客房♥睡了四天了
And if I would've stayed one more day...
要是我再睡下去
I would have missed the weekend series.
我就看不成周末的电视剧了
And that's not gonna happen. No, it isn't.
这我可忍♥不了 绝对不行
Which weekend series?
周末那部剧
The...red sox/angels.
红袜队天使
Uh, wanted to see that fish kid play.
想看那个鱼脸队员
Uh, trout.
大鳟鱼
Oh, he's a cutie.
他是挺可爱的
That's what I like in my ballplayers.
我就喜欢那样的球员
Cutie-ness.
可爱型的
Okay, you aren't staying because of your mother?
你不住我家是因为你妈
What? Huh?
什么
Uh...nothing. We were just talking about --
没什么 我们只是在说...
I'm gonna change up my look.
我得换换风格
What do you think about pastels?
上点淡妆怎么样
Well, how about something with a collar?
不如换件有领的衣服吧
That's ridiculous.
那太荒唐了
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Yeah. What?! Why?!
是啊 为什么荒唐
Rizzoli.
我是里佐利
I don't understand you two.
真搞不懂你俩
Ma, thank you. Been very helpful.
谢谢妈 意见很中肯
Your father's calling.
你把又来电♥话♥了
All right.
知道了
You think you're so clever.
自作聪明
Isles.
我是艾尔斯
You do.
你才自作聪明
It's not like I don't appreciate her concern,
我不是讨厌她的关心
but she just kept... touching my head.
但她一直摸我的头
You could ask her to stop.
你可以告诉她别摸
And then ask her to stop the other 100 things
然后再让她别再干其他100件
that made me wanna go to a hotel?
逼我去住宾馆的事吗
Your mother is a wonderful and caring woman.
你妈妈是个富有爱心的优秀女人
Yes, unlike your father Arthur.
是啊 可你♥爸♥亚瑟可不是
I never said Arthur wasn't wonderful.
我从没说过亚瑟不优秀
No, you don't say anything about him at all.
是没说过 因为你压根被提过他
And you call him "Arthur."
你还叫他"亚瑟"
It's his name.
他就叫这名字
He traveled a lot. There isn't much to tell.
他四处漂泊 没什么可讲的
Why is he calling? I don't know. I didn't answer.
他为什么打电♥话♥ 不知道 我没接
What do you got? Teddy Marshall.
什么情况 泰迪·马绍尔
A.K.A., Ten Mohs.
人称"顶级钻"
Maximum hardness on a gemmological scale.
那是矿物里的最高硬度
Jeweler to the rich and famous.
专供富豪名人的珠宝商
How famous? Rappers, athletes,
怎么个有名法 强♥奸♥犯 运动员
young people with a lot of money
腰缠万贯
and no understanding of understatement.
却不懂低调的年轻人
According to his bodyguard,
据他的保镖所说
Ten Mohs was having a great night.
顶级钻昨晚玩得很嗨
Top dog in the V.I.P. room,
贵宾室的贵宾
buying champagne for his adoring public.
给身边的人买♥♥香槟
Then he starts talking gibberish,
然后就口齿不清
walks in here, and dies.
走到这里死了
Stroke? Well, it's possible,
是中风吗 有可能
but there's signs of acute cyanosis,
但嘴唇有严重的青紫
which are not usually present in stroke or cardiac arrest.
中风或心脏骤停一般不会这样
Let me guess. All the partygoers
我猜猜 所有参加派对的人
ran out when he called 9-1-1?
一看见他报♥警♥就跑了吧
Like the wind. Kitchen staff?
迅如疾风 厨房♥员工呢
What's faster than the wind?
比风还快
Kitchen staff with visa problems?
签证有问题的厨房♥员工呢
He sparkles.
他闪闪发光啊
What, like he was too close to a stripper?
脱衣舞娘身上的那种闪光片吗
Well, doesn't look like glitter,
看着不像闪光片
but I'm not well-versed in makeup of that...sort.
但我也不是很了解那种行业的装扮
Can we -- can we move him?
能挪一下他吗
Sure.
行
Wanna help me with this?
帮我一把
Carrying a gun didn't get him killed,
随身带枪不是他被杀的原因
but maybe the reason he was carrying a gun did.
但带枪的原因可能是
The safe hasn't been touched.
保险柜没被人动过
There are thousands of dollars worth of gems
这些抽屉里有价值
just lying in these drawers.
数万美元的宝石
If it wasn't about money, why would anyone kill him?
如果不是为了钱 那为什么有人会杀他
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表