who do you think becomes legal guardian of Duke?
你觉得谁会是公爵的法定监护人
Trisha.
特蕾莎
And she'd control the assets.
她将掌控所有资产
She'd get everything.
她会得到一切
So, what would you like to do about that?
你对此有什么想法吗
Why did they let you out of jail?
他们怎么把你放了
Because I didn't kill mom.
因为我没杀妈妈
You admitted to putting the rat poison in Duke's food,
你已经承认在公爵的食物中下毒了
and she ate it.
结果被她吃了
That's not what killed her.
她不是这么死的
She died from a more lethal kind of strychnine.
她死于一种更致命的马钱子碱
How?
怎么会
Police say someone put it in her coffee.
警♥察♥说有人在她的咖啡里下了毒
Quiet, boy.
别吵 小子
Ah, sounds like Duke is missing Mona.
看来公爵想梦娜了
Sounds like you're missing Duke.
看来你想公爵了
I really liked that big guy.
我真的很喜欢那大家伙
Well, maybe it's time to get one like him.
也许你该自己养一只那样的狗了
Oh, Kiki got ruled by a rottweiler
琪琪小的时候
when she was a little kid.
被罗威纳犬吓过
She doesn't like big dogs.
所以她不喜欢大狗
Yeah, but you do. I do.
可你喜欢呀 我是喜欢
But...I like her more.
但我更喜欢她
Sarah, that doesn't make any sense.
莎拉 这根本说不通
Who would poison mom's coffee?
谁会在妈妈的咖啡里下毒
Cops don't know.
警♥察♥也不知道
I think I have a pretty good idea.
我觉得我知道是谁干的
You knew I was going to poison Duke,
你知道我准备毒死公爵
so you figured the perfect cover
于是你认为最好的掩护就是
would be to put poison in mom's coffee
你在妈的咖啡里下毒
and then point the cops towards me.
然后把警♥察♥引向我
But they didn't even find a coffee cup at the scene.
但他们在现场根本都没找到咖啡杯
Because you removed it.
因为你把它拿走了
Sarah, why would I kill mom?
莎拉 我为什么要杀妈妈
For the money from the house.
为了房♥子的钱
It's not worth anything, Sarah.
这房♥子根本不值钱 莎拉
You knew that the hospital
你知道医院
was gonna give her $1 million for it.
会给她一百万买♥♥这个房♥
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我根本不知道你在说什么
I don't care.
我不管
Sounds like she's telling the truth.
她好像没撒谎
I'll keep my mouth shut.
我不会说出去的
I'll even cover for the cops with you,
我甚至可以在警♥察♥那里帮你打掩护
but I want half of that money.
但你要分我一半钱
I'm calling the police.
我要报♥警♥了
I want this all out in the open.
我要把这些事都公开
I didn't poison mom, but I want to know who did.
我没毒死妈 但我想知道是谁干的
Duke.
公爵
If she killed her mother,
如果她杀了自己的母亲
she wouldn't be bringing the police into it.
就不会想要警方介入了
So, we're back to square one.
这么说 咱们又回到原点了
Well, whoever killed Mona
杀害梦娜的凶手
had to know two things --
肯定知道两件事
one, that the hospital wanted the property.
第一 医院想要那块地
And two, that Sarah was planning to
第二 莎拉准备用老鼠药
kill Duke with rat poison.
毒死公爵
Who had access to both those pieces of information?
有谁能同时掌握这两条信息呢
Well, Delores stood to gain a lot with the real-estate deal,
这房♥子要是卖♥♥了的话 德洛莉丝能挣不少
and she told us she could hear everything
而且她说她能听到
that went on in that house.
那房♥子里发生的所有事
And a million bucks will fund
而且一百万在佛罗里达州
a pretty nice retirement in Florida.
能让她过上非常舒服的退休生活
Yes, it would.
没错
I wouldn't worry about packing very much, Delores.
是我就不着急打包了 德洛莉丝
You're under arrest for the murder of Mona Evans.
你因谋杀梦娜·埃文斯被捕了
You don't have anything on me.
你们没有任何证据
I'll sue you for false arrest.
我要告你们非法逮捕
We have a coffee cup that tested positive for strychnine
我们找到了含有马钱子碱的咖啡杯
with your fingerprints on it.
上面有你的指纹
The next time you want to throw a murder weapon away,
你下一次再丢作案工具时
you should probably pick a dumpster
麻烦你丢远点
that isn't as close as a block from your house.
别就丢在离自己家只有一个街区的垃圾桶里
Put that down, please.
请把箱子放下
He's a good guy.
它是条好狗
See you later, handsome.
再见了 帅哥
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Take care of this guy, huh?
照顾好这家伙
Again, I'm so sorry for your loss.
节哀顺变
Thank you.
谢谢
How'd it go?
怎么样
I feel better now.
我现在觉得好多了
Look, thanks for helping me through all this.
谢谢你帮我克服这个问题
It's all part of my job.
这都是我工作的一部分
And, uh...
还有
I'd also like to, um...
我还想
apologize for kissing you.
对吻你那件事道歉
Apology accepted.
接受你的道歉
But just so we're clear, I'm your boss,
但是话说清楚 我是你的上司
and the department has very strict rules
部门有非常严格的规定
about dating subordinates.
不许跟下属发展恋情
Understood.
明白
I also want to say that you're a very good kisser.
我还想说你接吻功夫不错
Kent. I mean, technically, of course.
肯特 当然 我是说技术上
Well, thank you. I think.
那我谢谢你了
There is one thing I'd like to ask you, as my boss.
有一件事我想问问你 我的上司
Is there any rules against someone from the M.E.'s office
有没有规定禁止法医办公室的职员
dating someone from, you know,
跟警♥察♥局里的人
say the police department?
发展恋情
There are no rules against going out with police officers.
没有规定禁止和警探恋爱
Why do you ask?
你为什么问这个
Oh, just -- just curious.
只是 只是好奇而已
Are we talking about a -- a certain detective
我们是在讨论警♥察♥局里
in the police department?
某位特定的警探吗
Are you messing with me again?
你又在耍我吗
Hey, what are you doing here?
你怎么在这儿
I wanted to celebrate a very exciting turn of events.
我想庆祝一件非常激动人心的转折事件
Did Kent call you?
肯特给你打电♥话♥了吗
No. The condo board approved my application.
没有 那个公♥寓♥董事会批准了我的申请
Really?
真的吗
Yes!
是的
It seems that being able to dish the dirt
看来揭他们私生活中的短
on their personal lives did the trick,
还真起作用了
so I have a new apartment!
所以我有新公♥寓♥了
Oh! That's fantastic!
这太棒了
I know! I can't -- why would Kent be calling me?
就是说啊 我简直 肯特打电♥话♥给我♥干♥嘛
Oh, I-I think he's interested in you.
我想他对你有意思
Yesterday, he was kissing you.
昨天他还在亲你呢
That was just him being weird.
那只是他这个人古怪而已
Now I think this is you being weird.
现在我觉得是你古古怪怪的了
No, no. I've done the math.
不 不 我已经算过了
He interacts with you more than
他跟你之间的互动比他跟这部门中
any other woman in the department.
其他任何一个女人都多
So? So...
所以呢 所以
could you be interested in him?
你会不会也对他感兴趣呢
I've never really thought about it.
我从来没想过这个问题
But you are thinking about it now.
但你现在开始想了
Not really, no.
不 没有
He's handsome. He's funny. He has a great job.
他英俊 幽默 还有份好工作
He has all of his teeth.
他的牙也都还在
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表