My mom around?
我妈呢
I'm not sure. I haven't seen her this morning.
不知道 今早没见到她
I feel like I haven't seen her in ages.
我怎么感觉几十年没见过她了似的
I know. She picked up some extra hours at the dirty robber.
深有同感 她在脏强盗酒吧加了班
I can't believe I'm actually going to say this,
虽然这么说让我难以置信
but I miss her.
但我想她了
Me too.
我也是
I know. Let's make a plan to do something together tonight.
我知道了 我们仨今晚一起做点什么吧
Yeah, you know what, the Bruins are in town all week.
对了 棕熊队会在城里待一周
So?
所以呢
Well, so, I could get tickets for a hockey game.
我能弄到冰球比赛的票
I have a better idea.
我有更好的主意
How about jell-o shots and arm wrestling?
果冻酒加掰手腕怎么样
Y-- you're being sarcastic.
你是在讽刺我
Come on. Let's have a girls' night.
我们就来个女孩之夜
She can go to a hockey game with Frankie.
她可以和弗兰基去看冰球比赛
Well, what do you want to do? Wine tasting and...waxing?
那你想干什么 品酒和脱毛吗
No.
不
No, why don't we just make dinner here,
不如我们在家吃顿饭
then watch a movie together?
然后看个电影 怎么样
Oh. Okay, yeah. I like that.
好啊 我喜欢
But only as long as you're doing the cooking.
但饭得你做
Great.
好
As long as you're doing the dishes. Deal.
只要你刷盘子 成交
Ooh! We should watch "Iron man 3."
我们可以看《钢铁侠3》
I don't think ma's seen that one.
妈好像还没看过
No.
不行
No "Iron man" whatever the number is.
不看《钢铁侠》 不管是第几部
Why don't we just see something
不如我们看个
with a little more emotional resonance?
能唤起情感共鸣的片子
Okay.
也行
As long as there are no subtitles,
只要别有字幕
I don't care how much resonance it has.
多少共鸣我都不在乎
"Terms of endearment."
《母女情深》
Isn't that the one where the daughter dies
那不是女儿死了
and the mother cries?
妈妈哭了的片吗
Yes.
没错
No. Okay.
不看 好吧
"Steel magnolias."
《钢木兰花》
This is another dead daughter.
又是个死女儿的片
Is there something that you're trying to tell me?
你是想暗示我什么吗
"Mommie Dearest." Hell, no!
《亲爱的妈妈》 绝对不看
Why don't we let her decide?
不如让她选吧
Decide what?
选什么
Well, we wanted to do something tonight, the three of us.
今晚我们想和你一起做点什么
Yeah, we were thinking of having dinner,
我们考虑在家里吃个饭
watching a movie together.
看个电影
What kind of film would you like to see?
你想看什么电影
I can't tonight.
今晚不行
Are you working late again?
你又要加班吗
No.
不是
Then what's the problem?
那为什么不行
I'm taking a class at night -- a...cooking class.
我晚上要上课 烹饪课
Oh, what kind of cooking?
做哪类食物
French.
法国菜
My favorite -- pot-au-feu, choucroute, steak frite.
我最喜欢了 法式炖菜 泡菜 煎牛排
I know. I love it.
我知道 我也超喜欢
You love it?
你超喜欢
You love french food?
你喜欢法国菜
What other kind of french food do you love?
你还喜欢那些法国菜
Well, I-I like it all.
我都喜欢
French onion soup and...
法式洋葱汤 还有...
French fries, french toast.
法式炸薯条 法式烤土司
Rizzoli.
我是里佐利
Isles.
我是艾尔斯
Okay.
好的
I mean, when has my mother
我妈妈什么时候
ever said no to anything with us?
拒绝过我们
That would be never.
从来没有
Exactly. Something is off.
没错 肯定有事
At least she's being more independent.
至少她变得更独♥立♥了
Isn't that what you wanted?
你不是希望这样吗
Not when it interferes with my plans.
但不能干扰到我的计划啊
I love the body farm.
我爱尸体农场
Isn't this amazing?
很让人激动吧
Yeah, in a "Walking dead" sort of way.
算是吧 要是当成《行尸走肉》看的话
Who thinks of something like this?
谁搞出这种东西的
Well, BCU just wanted a natural setting
波士顿剑桥大学想建立一个
in order to study the decomposition
自然基地用来研究尸体的
of the dead bodies.
降解过程
I just wish it was here when I was in school.
真希望我上学的时候就有这种地方
Why is she so chipper this morning?
她今早怎么这么高兴
What, are you kidding? This is like disneyland for her.
这还用问 这里简直是她的迪士尼乐园啊
Yeah. Plenty of dead bodies to play with,
是啊 一大堆尸体可以摆弄
and none of the long lines.
还没有顾忌
BCU in the middle of a garbage strike?
波士顿剑桥大学里的垃圾工闹罢♥工♥吗
No. Two of the research bodies were buried under trash.
没有 两个研究对象被埋在垃圾下面
A student was moving the debris aside with a little backhoe
一个学生在用挖掘机铲垃圾的时候
and accidentally dug up a third body,
意外挖出了不在研究计划中的
which doesn't seem to belong here.
第三具尸体
What do you got?
你发现了什么
The cyclone fence around the property is in good shape,
周围的护栏都完好无损
And there's a working padlock on the front gate.
前门的锁头也没坏
It's not fort knox, but the place is secure.
说不上固若金汤 但这里也算护卫森严
What about security cameras?
监控摄像头呢
There are only three cameras,
只有三个摄像头
And they're all focused on aboveground corpses
但它们都对准了地面上的尸体
to capture time-lapse images of decomposition.
以拍摄它们逐渐腐烂的影像
Don't tell Maura. She'll want to watch every minute.
别告诉莫拉 她一定会想完整地看一遍的
All right, I'll need you to watch the tape from the cameras,
好吧 你去看看那些录像
see if they picked up anything that can help us out.
看看它们有没有拍到对我们有帮助的片段
Corpse cam.
尸体摄像头
Can do.
没问题
Okay. Level of decomposition
腐烂程度说明
indicates she's been in the ground for at least a month.
她已经在土里待了至少一个月了
Any idea what killed her?
对死因有什么想法吗
No obvious signs of trauma,
没有明显的外伤
so I can't determine a cause of death
所以只有做完尸检
until I complete a full autopsy.
我才能确定死因
Somebody knew
有人知道
this was the perfect place to dump a body.
这里是完美的抛尸地点
I went over all this with the first cop.
我已经跟最先来的警♥察♥说过一遍了
Well, we'd like to hear it again.
我们想再听一次
Besides myself, students, other faculty,
除了我自己 学生们 其他教员
groundskeepers, delivery people.
场地看护人和送货员没别人
Well, what about at night? Is there security after hours?
那晚上呢 下班后有安保吗
No, but the grounds are locked up at 9:00 P.M.
没有 但这里晚上九点会有一个研究生
by a grad student.
来锁门
He's very reliable.
他很可靠
We'll need his name
我们需要他的名字
and a list of all the other people
还有一份所有能进入这里的
that have access to the property.
人员名单
Of course.
当然可以
So, there's no chance
这具尸体
that this is one of your research corpses?
不可能是你们的研究尸体吗
No, no, it's definitely not mine.
不 它肯定不是我的
How can you be so sure?
你为何如此确定
I was brought here to implement systems
我来这里的职责就是
that ensure this facility runs flawlessly,
让这个项目完美地运行
And that's exactly what I've done.
我也正是这么做的
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表